Home

Fools Die

Posted By: DonLauren

Fools Die - 03/20/03 08:37 PM

i just finished the Godfather and was about to start Fools Die. i was wondering if it would be worth it. what are your coments if you've read it.
Posted By: Liz_85

Re: Fools Die - 03/23/03 10:21 AM

Fools Die was a great book, I liked it a lot. My second favourite Puzo book.
Posted By: Don Mafia

Re: Fools Die - 04/04/03 08:02 PM

I was going to get that next.
Posted By: XJimmy the GentX

Re: Fools Die - 04/09/03 04:13 AM

I bought that one just the other day. Haven't started on it ,yet.
Posted By: Robbie

Re: Fools Die - 05/13/03 01:14 PM

Amazing. Worth buying it, reading it, and the paper cuts from not being able to put it down. That was the book that got me hooked on Puzo - best of luck for you... And watch out for Cully.
Posted By: indeterminate_x

Re: Fools Die - 05/13/03 06:39 PM

I love this book. Puzo really earned his stripes with this one. There is about a one hundred page section, that from time to time gets kind of slow. READ ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT GETS BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It truly is a wonderful book. It's not all about the Mafia, it has some stuff, but very little. It has tons of sex and violence. And it's not just because I'm a horny teenager that I love this book. The best book ever.
Posted By: Robbie

Re: Fools Die - 05/14/03 01:47 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by indeterminate_x:
It has tons of sex and violence.
Not so much actual sex as sexual politics - but yes, there is quite a bit.
Posted By: Researcher

Re: Fools Die - 05/31/03 01:46 PM

Hmmm one thing I didn't like about it was that it had no fast-paced storyline like TGF. I mean it was good, it was a collection of loads of small stories and events, but during the malomar film making bit it got kind of boring, things stopped moving for a while.
It was very nice though, even though it was about a man's life rather than an event in his life.
Great book.
Posted By: keyser soze

Re: Fools Die - 08/22/03 02:09 PM

i admit fools die was a page turner at the end even though there was no huge conclusion to the story....which shows just how easy of a read puzo is....the book relays a good message about life i think
Posted By: Patrick

Re: Fools Die - 08/24/03 02:14 AM

what year was "fools die" published?
Posted By: keyser soze

Re: Fools Die - 08/27/03 02:39 PM

late 70's....first book after GF i think
Posted By: Michael Montana Mancini

Re: Fools Die - 09/03/03 06:00 PM

Yeah thats right. He did
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET