Home

Omerta' symbol

Posted By: Santino Jr

Omerta' symbol - 09/30/02 09:20 PM

Hey people,

I was wondering what kind of symbol would you use to represent the book? For example, I chose Godfather and used Michael in white/black with a bullet, and The Last Don with gambling cards. I havent read the book in long time and forgot what it was to symbolize besides being "silent."

What would you use to show a symbol about the book?

Sorry for not being on board since, I dont have network hooked up (not til this Sat) and then I can resume checking this board. So many new faces and some old friends still here. Be well and speak again soon.
Posted By: Paul Pisano

Re: Omerta' symbol - 09/30/02 09:32 PM

Hi,
I would use an since bad things always happen when someone has one or is holding one.
Posted By: Dream Master

Re: Omerta' symbol - 09/30/02 09:51 PM

Uh-huh.
Posted By: Ricardo

Re: Omerta' symbol - 10/01/02 01:39 AM

I dont understand th equestion...Omerta HAS a symbol...A man with a blood smear across his closed lips!

Re: Omerta' symbol - 10/01/02 06:59 PM

Ricardo,

I know which symbol you are using... and i did try use it but my teacher wouldnt let me. ever since, i have been trying to remember the book and the best symbol to use. For orange, I could use it but it doesnt really represent the book unless it was used. I have until tomorrow to pick a design but am gunna think it over and try find something that fits the book.
Posted By: The Orange Vendor

Re: Omerta' symbol - 10/01/02 11:34 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Paul Pisano:
Hi,
I would use an
Posted By: Almammater

Re: Omerta' symbol - 10/01/02 11:43 PM

You mean the orange juice business ?!

HERE\'s the cover of a mafia cookbook which I find great. Don't know if it will help you though...
Posted By: Ricardo

Re: Omerta' symbol - 10/02/02 02:48 AM

Nuts on Forehead

Dog guts on Bed

Hmm, am I getting warm?

Draw Andy Garcia's head becuase that's who i'd want as Astorre!

Oranges are GODFATHER MOVIE!

Seriously...One Man, Three Women, with targets on their heads

Sounds like a tagline...the COMEDY CENTRAL version of Omerta...

One Man, Three Women, and One...Horse?

Re: Omerta' symbol - 10/02/02 04:53 PM

lol... very funny for the garcia, and two other guys, a woman and horse... for women, i wouldnt mind be Apollonia (Simonetta Steffonolni) as younger version.

Exactly what does the book really represent except for betrayal/trust. Im thinking of using a heart and try find a machine gun to combine together. Afterall, this lady (i forgot her name in Omerta) was beatuiful and she betrayed those 2 killer brothers to get information. Guns were used in the book so I got a better chance to try find and use it.

Thanks for the opinions to help me... Orange may fit for Godfather only but not quite for Omerta.
Posted By: TonyD

Re: Omerta' symbol - 10/03/02 03:12 AM

How about:

e una simbolo ideale per omerta, no?
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: Omerta' symbol - 10/03/02 03:18 AM

Moving to Other Puzo Novels forum since it's not about The Godfather...
Posted By: scarface_denver

Re: Omerta' symbol - 10/05/02 12:21 PM

well that one got off track huh....
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET