Home

DO you what big time movie company bought the

Posted By: pinche88

DO you what big time movie company bought the - 05/22/02 08:52 PM

do you know what big time movie companys bought the rights 2 omerta? i want 2 email them or somthing i need 2 no about it lol it will b a great movie.
Posted By: Ricardo

Re: DO you what big time movie company bought the - 05/22/02 11:43 PM

Something says miramax, SEARCh for Miramax at the top of the screen!
Posted By: trinacria

Re: DO you what big time movie company bought the - 06/06/02 12:13 AM

miramax bid and won the rights to omerta in 1999. nothing has been accomplished as of yet, but it appears that it will be in the hands of ffc's personal screenwriter.

Re: DO you what big time movie company bought the - 06/09/02 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by trinacria:
miramax bid and won the rights to omerta in 1999. nothing has been accomplished as of yet, but it appears that it will be in the hands of ffc's personal screenwriter.
plase tell me FFC IS NOT going to ruin another Puzo book!

Let the peopel who WROTE th ebook write the script, we know FFC will change everythign, let FFC direct! but Don't let him WRITE!
Posted By: CamillusDon

Re: DO you what big time movie company bought the - 06/10/02 01:15 AM

Ricardo, don't we have a chat link on the main page already?

Re: DO you what big time movie company bought the - 06/10/02 02:41 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by CamillusDon:
Ricardo, don't we have a chat link on the main page already?
YES< but noone uses it!

Poor Scarface-Denver sits their alone everynigfht, and its just me, Annt, and Scarface, and Family Honour.
More people should drop in while doing their daily posting!
Posted By: canaveral6

Re: DO you what big time movie company bought the - 07/16/02 05:38 PM

Did you say FFC would ruin another Puzo book. He is the most phenomenal director of our time.
Posted By: Machiavelli

Re: DO you what big time movie company bought the - 07/16/02 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by canaveral6:
Did you say FFC would ruin another Puzo book. He is the most phenomenal director of our time.
I second the notion that FFC is the most phenomenal director of our time. He was just lucky because he was handed some great material to work with when he was chosen to direct The Godfather. And the proof is, what has FFC done in the last 20 years? he's a good director, but the not the mos phenomenal.
Posted By: Daniel Corleone

Re: DO you what big time movie company bought the - 07/18/02 07:11 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by canaveral6:
I think this is an overstatement (unless your a huge fan of FFC). Guess its just a matter of taste and distinction. I for one loved AN and the Godfather trilogy. Other directors that come into my mind are Speilberg, Hitchcock, Fincher (brigth future) and Scorcese. Well, thats just me. Ok I'll stop im moving in another topic.

by the way, welcome to pinche88 and every new member who I havn't greeted personally.

DC
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET