Home

OMERTA MOVIE

Posted By: pinche88

OMERTA MOVIE - 04/25/02 07:05 AM

Any one have any idea when the omerta movie should be comin out did the get actors yet anythin let me no please
Posted By: Don Corpuzzi

Re: OMERTA MOVIE - 04/25/02 03:18 PM

I haven't heard anything about the Omerta movie other than the rights have been purchased by one of the major movie studios.
Posted By: CamillusDon

Re: OMERTA MOVIE - 04/25/02 05:52 PM

There has been no word on a film as of yet.
Posted By: Michael Barzini

Re: OMERTA MOVIE - 05/02/02 02:26 AM

If your interested in finding out about movies a pretty good site is http://upcomingmovies.com So if there ever is a possibility of Omerta coming out they would probably cover it.
Posted By: Ricardo

Re: OMERTA MOVIE - 05/09/02 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Michael Barzini:
If your interested in finding out about movies a pretty good site is http://upcomingmovies.com So if there ever is a possibility of Omerta coming out they would probably cover it.
According to IMDB, there's a French/Canadian ripoff named Omerta that changed soem characters and all anems, and has two sequels.

As for actors, tehy don't even have a script yet. If you're wonderin what MAY be cut from Movie. Listen to Joe Mantegna read the Audio Caseettes/Cds. The whole hit in the boat was cut, Buji is Cut. Several others are cut, much of Marcantonio's TV business is cut (a la LoddStone Studioe sin Last Don), thee's others you'd be surprised weren't included, but what the hey.
Posted By: trinacria

Re: OMERTA MOVIE - 06/04/02 02:03 AM

Miramax bought the rights about a year ago. What are they going to do with them, who knows?
Posted By: Anton The Penguin

Re: OMERTA MOVIE - 06/30/02 08:23 AM

Interesting.
Posted By: Turi Giuliano

Re: OMERTA MOVIE - 06/30/02 06:13 PM

Well thanks for your thoughts on that one Anton. I'm glad I opened this topic now just for that. I'm just messing with you and I know you wanna get your rank up but we do generally say around here Quality is better than Quantity.
Posted By: Anton The Penguin

Re: OMERTA MOVIE - 07/01/02 09:56 AM

Yes, I understand that and TRUST me I've tried to apologise. I'll just...get there when I get there, 'kay?

Anton
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET