Home

6000 posts for my pal DMC!

Posted By: XDCX

6000 posts for my pal DMC! - 08/28/06 03:49 AM

No...I'm not a close personal friend of that well-known hip-hop artist...but I do happen to be buds with the BB's own DMC...DonMichaelCorleone.

This thread is to congratulate DMC on reaching 6000 posts. I've had the privilege of getting to know DMC over the past few months over our chats on AIM...and I'm proud to call him a friend.

Keep those posts coming! Cheers!

Posted By: Don Sonny Corleone

Re: 6000 posts for my pal DMC! - 08/28/06 03:59 AM

Congrats man. At least someone noticed your milestone :p
But in all seriousness, I always enjoy reading your posts. Keep em coming
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: 6000 posts for my pal DMC! - 08/28/06 04:47 AM

Ahh, eternally youthful DMC...But as his 5k posts show, he's wise beyond his years. Congrats!
Posted By: Signor Vitelli

Re: 6000 posts for my pal DMC! - 08/28/06 04:56 AM

I will echo what Turnbull has said and add that it was a pleasure to see you in Philadelphia.

Soon, we'll all be comparing shirts!

Keep 'em coming, DMC.

Signor V.
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: 6000 posts for my pal DMC! - 08/28/06 05:14 AM

Who???

Oh yeah...

Quote:
Originally posted by Signor Vitelli:
Soon, we'll all be comparing shirts!
We slept together, so of course we compared our shorts... oh wait, you said shirts...

Quote:
Originally posted by Signor Vitelli:
Keep 'em coming, DMC.
...I better not comment on this then!

But all kidding aside... penis! :p

No really... DMC is a fine young man and a lot of fun hanging (?) out with. He's very witty and charming, and a gentleman, and God knows, the ladies just can't take so much sexiness from one man! I really don't know how they do it, act all composed and proper when all they really want is to... never mind. That's the burden he has to live with. Poor bastid.

But in any event - congrats on the 6000 posts! And I'll see you next Tuesday!
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: 6000 posts for my pal DMC! - 08/28/06 11:35 AM

Congrats...
Posted By: DE NIRO'S SISTER

Re: 6000 posts for my pal DMC! - 08/28/06 11:46 AM

Yes you'v even shared your wart with us lol! Congratulations DMC!
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: 6000 posts for my pal DMC! - 08/28/06 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DE NIRO'S SISTER:
Yes you'v even shared your wart with us lol! Congratulations DMC!
Wrong member,Don Vito Corleone had the Wart :p
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: 6000 posts for my pal DMC! - 08/28/06 01:04 PM

Hi DMC,

I always sensed you were a nice considerate young man, and you only confirmed it when I met you in Philly. Gee, and you didn't even seem to mind hanging out with the "old" folks (and the really old folk)for an entire weekend. :p
The male "fashion plate" of the BB!!

Congratulations my friend!!!

TIS
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: 6000 posts for my pal DMC! - 08/28/06 02:45 PM

A well deserved Congratulations to my friend and confidant DONMICHAELCORLEONE!

DMC, you are one of the best people on these boards. Your posts are always interesting, informative and fun. You are one of the most respected people here because you are :

A man's man.

A true gentleman.

An intelligent person.

Always respectful.

A man of many morals.

A man who stands up for his beliefs.

A man who is full of knowledge.

But the biggest reason that you are so respected here is because you are :

DON MALTA's BITCH!

:p

You're a good man my friend and I look forward to many many more of your informative and knowledgable posts!

Congrats!

Don Cardi
Posted By: DE NIRO'S SISTER

Re: 6000 posts for my pal DMC! - 08/28/06 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DE NIRO:
[quote]Originally posted by DE NIRO'S SISTER:
[b] Yes you'v even shared your wart with us lol! Congratulations DMC!
Wrong member,Don Vito Corleone had the Wart :p [/b][/quote]Oh i get mixed up
Posted By: goodfellaoggie

Re: 6000 posts for my pal DMC! - 08/28/06 04:52 PM

Congrats DMC!

GoodFella
Posted By: goombah

Re: 6000 posts for my pal DMC! - 08/28/06 05:20 PM

Awesome job - I enjoy your posts.
Posted By: Sicilian Babe

Re: 6000 posts for my pal DMC! - 08/28/06 05:38 PM

DMC,
What can I say that hasn't already been said?? It's been my pleasure getting to know you since meeting in NJ last summer. You are always a pleasure to chat with, both in person and online, and you have impressed me with your intelligence and good humor. Of course, you also have your sneaky side, as that game of Quarters in Philly proved. :p

I join the others in congratulating you, and look forward to many, many more.
Posted By: bogey

Re: 6000 posts for my pal DMC! - 08/28/06 05:58 PM

Congrats, big brother. :p
Posted By: DonMichaelCorleone

Re: 6000 posts for my pal DMC! - 08/28/06 08:01 PM

Thanks for starting this thread XDCX, we have gotten to know each other rather well considering we only talk on AIM

I try DSC, hopefully others enjoy them as well lol.

Turnbull, for the few times I've met you it's always been a pleasure, thank you.

Signor V, it was great seeing you again in Philadelphia, I had a great time.

JG JG JG:
Quote:
We slept together, so of course we compared our shorts... oh wait, you said shirts...
I will not say anything to that, although you know I could.

Quote:
But all kidding aside... penis!
That's SOOO last year :p

Quote:
No really... DMC is a fine young man and a lot of fun hanging (?) out with. He's very witty and charming, and a gentleman, and God knows, the ladies just can't take so much sexiness from one man! I really don't know how they do it, act all composed and proper when all they really want is to... never mind. That's the burden he has to live with. Poor bastid.
There are times that I do feel bad for the ladies, I'm sure it is very tough on them, but I've learned to understand that they can't always control themselves. Some say it is a gift, but at times, it can be a curse I guess only certain people know my pain haha.

Quote:
And I'll see you next Tuesday!
yup haha

Thank you DeNiro Family lol

TIS! Thank you for the kind words, I loved hanging out with you guys!
Quote:
(and the really old folk)
I know what you mean, but after rooming with him for 2 nights he wasn't that bad :p lol

Thanks Cardi, although I'm sure there must be a better reason I am respected lol. You really are a true friend, thank you.

Goodfella, Goombah, thank you.

Sicilian Babe, you can say whatever you want, I'm always up for more compliments haha. SNEAKY?!?! I was not sneaky, I just caught on quick, I never even knew of the game lol. I always tell the truth, even when I lie Thank you

Thanks little sis!
Posted By: Letizia B.

Re: 6000 posts for my pal DMC! - 08/28/06 08:35 PM

Congrats, DM! And shockingly, if I'm not mistaken, I think this last thousand had nothing to do with Trish... what happened, are you over her or something? Is that JG ruining everything?

Re: 6000 posts for my pal DMC! - 08/28/06 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Letizia B.:
Congrats, DM! And shockingly, if I'm not mistaken, I think this last thousand had nothing to do with Trish... what happened, are you over her or something? Is that JG ruining everything?
LTZ! I've had a couple of people ask me that I guess thats why it's taken me so long to get the last thousand

I'm not over her, just haven't found many pics of her that I think are up to the bar that she has set so high, she is slacking

I'm thinking of telling her if she continues with the kind of pictures she is putting out, her chance with me COULD be fading away. But I'm not sure if I want to take such a drastic step until I am sure there is no other way
Posted By: plawrence

Re: 6000 posts for my pal DMC! - 08/31/06 09:11 AM

Congrats DM.

I'm happy to be considered one (of many) of your "Big Brothers", and I'm happy to think of you as one of my "Little Ones".

Wait.....that doesn't sound right :rolleyes:

Anyway, DM, I'm glad you're here.
Posted By: Mignon

Re: 6000 posts for my pal DMC! - 08/31/06 08:36 PM

DMC,

You are a great guy and it is my honor getting to talk to you here and on aim and especially in person. It was great seeing you in Philly a couple weeks ago. You are so much fun to hang around with (staring contest,quarter contest)Congrats on the 6k and I look forward to many many more.

Re: 6000 posts for my pal DMC! - 08/31/06 09:08 PM

Plaw I thought I was "kid" You are a great friend, thank you.

Mama Mig...Its been great getting to know you and talking to you too, those weekends go by way too quick )
Posted By: ginaitaliangirl

Re: 6000 posts for my pal DMC! - 09/03/06 01:36 AM

Sorry I missed this, DM - but I'm sure you won't mind a revival of your thread?

I'm also sorry to hear that Trish's chances with you are so slim. I have a feeling that she was intimidated by that stunning picture of you in your Godfather dress shirt, as well as the ones from the trip. It was probably just too much for her to handle. Can you blame her?

Congrats on the milestone!!

Re: 6000 posts for my pal DMC! - 09/03/06 01:41 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by ginaitaliangirl:
Sorry I missed this, DM - but I'm sure you won't mind a revival of your thread?
Nah :p

Quote:
I'm also sorry to hear that Trish's chances with you are so slim.
Well I think she took me for granted, that I would just wait around for her whenever she wanted, but no more! Even last weeks pics, nothing special, nothing that says "here DMC, I am sorry for the past months"...so I say thats it, sure she can come begging me but I don't think so!

No I can not blame her, but that is the curse I must live with. Sure I looked good on the trip, but that is no different than any other day

Re: 6000 posts for my pal DMC! - 09/03/06 02:05 AM

Well, forget her, DM!

Unless she can come up with something better to offer you, she's obviously not worth it. Who does she think she is?

You need to find somebody who'll meet your needs.

If you'd like, I'll share my Willy. :p
Posted By: Sicilian Babe

Re: 6000 posts for my pal DMC! - 09/03/06 02:12 AM

DMC did spend quite a bit of time in Philly going on and on about how he had Willy for Fantasy B-Ball. Not sure exactly what that means, Gina.

Re: 6000 posts for my pal DMC! - 09/03/06 02:14 AM

Hmmm...

Did he specify what kind of fantasy baseball?

Re: 6000 posts for my pal DMC! - 09/03/06 02:18 AM

Quote:
Well, forget her, DM!

Unless she can come up with something better to offer you, she's obviously not worth it. Who does she think she is?

You need to find somebody who'll meet your needs.

If you'd like, I'll share my Willy. :p
Thank you Gina, but your willy is yours, I will find someone new haha.

I did specify ESPN fantasy baseball, I may or may not have been "a little" tipsy at that point and saw the name Willy and laughed and said "Gina likes him right JG" he responded with a yes so I picked him....

Re: 6000 posts for my pal DMC! - 09/03/06 03:43 AM

I'd say you were more than "a little" tipsy if all it took was the name Willy to make you laugh...but you laugh about that even when you're sober. :p

And you chose him because JG confirmed I like him? Like him for his skills or like him for his looks? Because I'm not sure how the latter would help you in fantasy. Well, again, that depends on what kind of fantasy.

Re: 6000 posts for my pal DMC! - 09/03/06 03:48 AM

Quote:
I'd say you were more than "a little" tipsy if all it took was the name Willy to make you laugh...but you laugh about that even when you're sober.

And you chose him because JG confirmed I like him? Like him for his skills or like him for his looks? Because I'm not sure how the latter would help you in fantasy.
Well, again, that depends on what kind of fantasy.
Yeah I do laugh at that when I'm sober , I was just looking for "interesting" names and when you see a name like Willy at 2:45 in the morning, you can't look yourself in the mirror in the morning if you don't pick him haha.

JG did confirm that you liked him, but he was a little gone too now that I think about it, he had a decent day for his value so I was happy with him.

Oh you mean Willy PLAYS baseball too? Kinda like Trish wrestles or fixes dishwashers or something

Edit:

Looking at things objectively, I believe that picture was made for me, I'm glad she made the right decision

Re: 6000 posts for my pal DMC! - 09/03/06 03:57 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by DonMichaelCorleone:

JG did confirm that you liked him, but he was a little gone too now that I think about it, he had a decent day for his value so I was happy with him.
I thought you were referring to JG throughout this entire sentence...which gave me the wrong impression.

Judging by that picture, Trish must be feeling desperate for you...give her another chance, huh?

Re: 6000 posts for my pal DMC! - 09/03/06 04:00 AM

Quote:
quote:

I thought you were referring to JG throughout this entire sentence...which gave me the wrong impression.

Well the picture did show me something, I'll give her 10 minutes (read: years) to call me before I must think again about changing, I hope THAT gets my altimatum across to her!

Re: 6000 posts for my pal DMC! - 09/03/06 04:33 AM

Quote:
Maybe I'm a little gone right now
You're slacking...or I'm getting better at the job...now I'm turning your posts into double entendres.

Quote:
I'll give her 10 minutes (read: years) to call me before I must think again about changing
That'll show her. Good for you!

Re: 6000 posts for my pal DMC! - 09/03/06 04:36 AM

Quote:
[quote]Originally posted by DonMichaelCorleone:
[b]
I thought you were referring to JG throughout this entire sentence...which gave me the wrong impression. [/b][/quote]So did I !! Damn blackouts...!

Re: 6000 posts for my pal DMC! - 09/03/06 04:48 AM

You know with all the comments being made about me on the boards, its bad enough I got the women after me I don't need the men too

Sorry JG but I did mean Gina's Willy.........maybe if you would have bought me dinner...

Re: 6000 posts for my pal DMC! - 09/03/06 04:51 AM

Quote:
maybe if you would have bought me dinner...
Noted.

Re: 6000 posts for my pal DMC! - 09/03/06 05:00 AM

This line keeps coming up...what happens in Philly stays in Philly. :p

And DM, I didn't know you even assigned "values" to all of your potentials - what is JG's? And what happens if you go over the salary cap? You don't score?

Re: 6000 posts for my pal DMC! - 09/03/06 05:04 AM

Quote:
This line keeps coming up...what happens in Philly stays in Philly. :p

And DM, I didn't know you even assigned "values" to all of your potentials - what is JG's? And what happens if you go over the salary cap? You don't score?
Gina, it seems the student has become the teacher

I do not assign values to my potentials, I see what each is willing to offer for me and then go from there lol. It's hard beating them off with a stick, but I have grown used to it

There is no salary cap in the game of life.....

Re: 6000 posts for my pal DMC! - 09/03/06 05:06 AM

Quote:
beating them off
Can we please keep this PG-13?? :rolleyes:

(lmao)

Re: 6000 posts for my pal DMC! - 09/03/06 05:08 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by J Geoff:
[quote]Originally posted by DonMichaelCorleone:
[b]beating them off
Can we please keep this PG-13?? :rolleyes:

(lmao) [/b][/quote]Or maybe get beyond a 13 year olds way of thinking ........

(great post though)

Re: 6000 posts for my pal DMC! - 09/03/06 05:10 AM

Quote:
Or maybe get beyond a 13 year olds way of thinking
Can't do it, Sally... :p

Re: 6000 posts for my pal DMC! - 09/03/06 05:12 AM

anyone else find it funny (or is it normal) that my congrats thread would turn into this? (I can't wait til TUESDAY )

Re: 6000 posts for my pal DMC! - 09/03/06 05:15 AM

Quote:
Gina, it seems the student has become the teacher
If this thread is any evidence, I learned from the best. :p

Re: 6000 posts for my pal DMC! - 09/03/06 05:16 AM

Quote:
(I can't wait til TUESDAY )
See U then!! :p

Re: 6000 posts for my pal DMC! - 09/03/06 05:17 AM

quote:
quote:
Gina, it seems the student has become the teacher Thank You

Re: 6000 posts for my pal DMC! - 09/03/06 05:24 AM

Umm... someone needs to teach the teacher, right? Hello?? :p

Re: 6000 posts for my pal DMC! - 09/03/06 05:33 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by J Geoff:
Umm... someone needs to teach the teacher, right? Hello?? :p
Well, I meant both of you, but I see that this is actually an entire chain of dirty-minded teacher/students taking shape.

You're the Godfather of double entendres. How 'bout that? :p

Re: 6000 posts for my pal DMC! - 09/03/06 05:34 AM

Quote:
[quote]Originally posted by J Geoff:
[b] Umm... someone needs to teach the teacher, right? Hello?? :p
Well, I meant both of you, but I see that this is actually an entire chain of dirty-minded teacher/students taking shape.

You're the Godfather of double entendres. How 'bout that? :p [/b][/quote]And I'm the Michael
Posted By: Don Sicilia

Re: 6000 posts for my pal DMC! - 09/05/06 06:48 PM

A bit late, but a big congrats, DMC!
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET