Home

Anyone have a Toyota RAV or Honda CRV?

Posted By: Krlea

Anyone have a Toyota RAV or Honda CRV? - 07/06/06 01:13 AM

The a.c. in our Cherokee just died and it's time we got a new vehicle anyway. I want a car, but that's just not possible given our current family size and I'm just not ready to make the step to mini-van yet....I'm still too young

I've narrowed my small SUV search to these two vehicles and I'd love any opinions on either. Consumer Reports says they are great, but I want to hear it from BBers. And no I don't want anything bigger. I'm not into the whole "petite soccer mom driving a tank deal" No offense Moms with tanks, I'm just a bad driver as is.
Posted By: Sicilian Babe

Re: Anyone have a Toyota RAV or Honda CRV? - 07/06/06 01:17 AM

I test drove a CRV and was not happy. I didn't like the way it handled. It felt too "light", as if it were a beer can on wheels.

I ended up going with a Buick Rendezvous and was very pleased with it. It was roomy and got decent gas mileage for a vehicle that size. That was after a Chevy Blazer, which I was decidedly UNhappy with.
Posted By: Krlea

Re: Anyone have a Toyota RAV or Honda CRV? - 07/06/06 11:03 AM

Thanks SB I really like the Buick Rendezvous too! That is what I orginally wanted. I can't remember exactly why we aren't thinking about it anymore. It was probably something to do with the carseats. Thanks for letting me know about the CRV. I'm going to be test driving them this weekend.
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: Anyone have a Toyota RAV or Honda CRV? - 07/06/06 02:05 PM

Have you considered a Subaru Forester? Very reliable, well thought of, drives like a car.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET