Home

Some flower pix.

Posted By: JustMe

Some flower pix. - 06/17/06 07:47 PM

Just some pics of my garden, for those of you who love flowers...

Posted By: DE NIRO'S SISTER

Re: Some flower pix. - 06/17/06 07:55 PM

awwww they are beautiful i bet yoo get really nice weather to have such beautiful flowers in your garden!

Re: Some flower pix. - 06/17/06 08:01 PM

Posted By: Sicilian Babe

Re: Some flower pix. - 06/17/06 08:02 PM

JM, They're lovely. Thank you so much for sharing.
Posted By: svsg

Re: Some flower pix. - 06/17/06 08:03 PM

JM, great pics!

Re: Some flower pix. - 06/17/06 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DE NIRO'S SISTER:
awwww they are beautiful i bet yoo get really nice weather to have such beautiful flowers in your garden!
Thanks. Well, it was a cold spring actually... But wet, and they like water. Last year all flowers were smaller.

Re: Some flower pix. - 06/17/06 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Sicilian Babe:
JM, They're lovely. Thank you so much for sharing.
Thanks. It becomes my yearly habit to post them here.

Re: Some flower pix. - 06/17/06 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by svsg:
JM, great pics!
Glad you like them!
Posted By: Beth E

Re: Some flower pix. - 06/17/06 08:53 PM

I remember the last pics you posted of your garden and thought they were lovely. Very impressive. You have a great eye for gardening.

Re: Some flower pix. - 06/17/06 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Beth E:
I remember the last pics you posted of your garden and thought they were lovely. Very impressive. You have a great eye for gardening.
Thanks Beth!
Posted By: Letizia B.

Re: Some flower pix. - 06/17/06 09:23 PM

These are so beautiful! I love all the colors, and they really come out nice in pictures. I like the first and third ones the best. What kind of flower is that third one? It's so interesting.
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: Some flower pix. - 06/17/06 09:35 PM

I am no greenthumb, and besides your basic flowers, I wouldn't know one from another. However, I can appreciate the beauty of them and like most women love getting them. :p Your garden looks really nice JM. I too love the assortment of pretty colors. It's so Springish.

Here in California this time of year there are beautiful purple flowers that bloom, mostly on hillsides and it's very scenic driving down a street or highway seeing that pretty color. They only are in bloom it seems a few weeks, but they sure are pretty. Zia, you know which ones I'm talking about?

Anyway, I know flowers as the purple ones, the red ones or the yellow ones.

TIS
Posted By: Mignon

Re: Some flower pix. - 06/17/06 10:45 PM

Hi JM

In the first group of pic's the 4th one down what is it called? My hubby gave me a pot of those for Mother's Day. Can you PM me the instructions to plant them outside?
Thanks. Very beautiful flowers.
Posted By: Letizia B.

Re: Some flower pix. - 06/17/06 11:07 PM

TIS, do you mean the ones that grow on trees, and around this time the flowers fall and make the lawn and the whole street look paved in purple? I loooove those, I can't think of the name though. I wanna say jicama but I know it's not that...

I've also seen other kinds on like hillsides and stuff, like you said... maybe you mean those taller flowers that sway around in the breeze? Those are gorgeous too... although I've heard they're actually weeds. I love this time of year. Everything is so colorful and pretty, and the sunshine makes everything look more beautiful.
Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra

Re: Some flower pix. - 06/17/06 11:34 PM

JM, I'd love to chase you naked through this garden.
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: Some flower pix. - 06/17/06 11:42 PM

Zia

They may very well be a wild flower because I mostly see them growing on mountain/hillsides. In Riverside this time of year, they have an area of hillside that I drive by, that is covered with them, and it's so beautiful. If they are a weed, they're still pretty. (see what I know?) But it's not a tree. I know the trees you speak of too. Those also are very pretty.

TIS
Posted By: afsaneh77

Re: Some flower pix. - 06/18/06 07:54 AM

Very beautiful garden JM! Thanks for sharing.

Re: Some flower pix. - 06/18/06 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by afsaneh77:
Very beautiful garden JM! Thanks for sharing.
Thanks Afs!

Re: Some flower pix. - 06/18/06 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by The Italian Stallionette:
It's so Springish.
Ha, that's truth. We finally get some spring now.
Thanks TIS.
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: Some flower pix. - 06/18/06 12:31 PM

I wish i had this in my garden

Re: Some flower pix. - 06/18/06 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Letizia B.:
These are so beautiful! I love all the colors, and they really come out nice in pictures. I like the first and third ones the best. What kind of flower is that third one? It's so interesting.
It's cornflower, so I guess it's called. I'm glad you find them beautiful. Thanks.

Re: Some flower pix. - 06/18/06 12:35 PM

Keep up the good work. Hey iv just thought of something you should open up a florist.

Re: Some flower pix. - 06/18/06 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Mignon:
In the first group of pic's the 4th one down what is it called? My hubby gave me a pot of those for Mother's Day. Can you PM me the instructions to plant them outside?
Thanks. Very beautiful flowers.
That's Iris. They are easy plants, you just buy the root and plant it, not too deep, it must show a bit above soil. Water normally. Not too wet, not too dry. And it will thank you!

PS - some people say the place must be sunny. But some of mine grow wery well slightly shadowed.

Re: Some flower pix. - 06/18/06 02:12 PM

Quote:
Keep up the good work. Hey iv just thought of something you should open up a florist.
I'm not so good at rising funds.

Re: Some flower pix. - 06/18/06 02:52 PM

Oh right.

Re: Some flower pix. - 07/04/06 08:32 PM

Some new ones.

Posted By: XDCX

Re: Some flower pix. - 07/04/06 11:54 PM

Those flowers are beautiful, JM...almost as beautiful as the girl who planted them.

Re: Some flower pix. - 07/05/06 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by xXx_DoN_CoRLeOnE_xXx:
Those flowers are beautiful, JM...almost as beautiful as the girl who planted them.
Thanks
OK, I'll post some more.

Re: Some flower pix. - 07/05/06 02:00 PM

Re: Some flower pix. - 07/05/06 05:53 PM

Wow do you live in Australia????? Lol!

Re: Some flower pix. - 07/05/06 08:10 PM

Quote:
Wow do you live in Australia????? Lol!
Australia? Why Australia? I mean, what really can suggest Australia???
Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra

Re: Some flower pix. - 07/05/06 09:34 PM

JM, I'd like to see these in a wider context, not just close-ups. Are they planted in close enough proximity to one another for a wider shot?
Posted By: reynols

Re: Some flower pix. - 07/05/06 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DE NIRO:
I wish i had this in my garden

dont we all

Re: Some flower pix. - 07/07/06 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Capo de La Cosa Nostra:
JM, I'd like to see these in a wider context, not just close-ups. Are they planted in close enough proximity to one another for a wider shot?
This is the widest one.
Next time I shall consider your wishes.

Re: Some flower pix. - 07/08/06 11:38 AM

Beautiful
Posted By: Fame

Re: Some flower pix. - 07/09/06 04:32 PM

Outstanding....are you ready for a flower-quiz JM ?
But really, thanx a lot for sharing, cant wait for the next bunch!

Oh and JM....what happened to you girl? last time I checked you were all into guns & explosives....Im gone for a few months and you switch to flowers? how the world has turned soft!!!the horror!!!!

kiddin, kiddin, your flowers are top notch material!
Now whats new with that fan club o yours....oh wait, we better take it to PM's....dont wanna hijack your thread.

Re: Some flower pix. - 07/10/06 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Fame:

Oh and JM....what happened to you girl? last time I checked you were all into guns & explosives....Im gone for a few months and you switch to flowers? how the world has turned soft!!!the horror!!!!
I guess it's just the change of season. You cannot plant anything in winter. But actually, my last flower thread happened to be last summer, before the beretta discussion, I suppose. No danger to the world, I'm always here to defend anyone .
Quote:
Originally posted by Fame:

Now whats new with that fan club o yours....
Moderators are taking care of that for me, my friend.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET