Home

A Christian's Amazon.com Reviews

Posted By: Don Andrew

A Christian's Amazon.com Reviews - 06/08/06 10:39 PM

http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-reviews/A1GGYUUBQKIWCD/103-2805831-7700600?_ encoding=UTF8&display=public&page=1

Golden stuff in there.

My favorite;

Habanero Salsa from Hell, 13 fl oz
Offered by AmericanSpice.com
Price: $6.00
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days

2 of 4 people found the following review helpful:
***** Delicious, April 30, 2006
As a Christian I realise I shouldn't be buying or endorsing products that have been manufactured in Hell, but what can I say, this is truly delicious stuff even if it is the work of the Devil. And besides, I'm sure it must only be available because the Lord lifted the trade embargo imposed upon Hell. To be on the safe side I only eat it on special ocassions and I always say a prayer asking for forgiveness afterwards. So far I have not suffered any wrath or divine retribution.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: A Christian's Amazon.com Reviews - 06/09/06 11:03 AM

This is a good one

'Inflatable Party Sheep' - Gag Gift by Loftus International

10 of 10 people found the following review helpful:

The Lord is my shepherd..., May 14, 2006
As a Christian I like shepherds because they come up a lot in the Bible and because, according to the prayer, the Lord is my shepherd. If it's good enough for him! I bought fifteen of these inflatable party sheeps so that I could create a holy herd. When Margaret found them she stormed out of the house, went to her mother's and is refusing to come back. She called me a 'pervert' and called my sheeps 'sex toys' I was dreadfully confused. But then my friend Mike pointed out the product description - Inflatable Party Sheep a.k.a. Blow up Sheep Love Doll. Apparently the manufacturers don't mean 'love' as in the pure love I feel for Jesus, they mean it in a dirty way. Regardless of whether or not my sheeps are 'sex toys' I still like having a herd and Geoffrey is enjoying being a sheep dog. Margaret and I weren't getting on anyway.
Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra

Re: A Christian's Amazon.com Reviews - 06/10/06 11:51 PM

These are incredible.

My favourite so far is:

As a Christian I believe that the Lord is nothing like the vengeful, fearsome God portrayed all the way through the Bible. He is a loving God, a God you can have fun with. I'll grant you that in some passages he does appear to get a little bit tetchy, like in Amos 9:1-4 when he says "Strike the tops of the Temple columns so hard that the foundation will shake. Smash the columns so the roof will crash down on the people below. Then those who survive will be slaughtered in battle. No one will escape! Even if they dig down to the place of the dead, I will reach down and pull them up. Even if they climb up into the heavens, I will bring them down. Even if they hide at the very top of Mount Carmel, I will search them out and capture them. Even if they hide at the bottom of the ocean, I will send the great sea serpent after them to bite and destroy them. Even if they are driven into exile, I will command the sword to kill them there. I am determined to bring disaster upon them and not to help them" But he was probably just in a bad mood that day. The rest of the time he is all about fun. He is. He honestly is, and this cd proves that once and for all. Look, just agree with me otherwise you run the very real risk of annoying Him and burning in Hell.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET