Home

RIP Buck *DELETED*

Posted By: Partagas

RIP Buck *DELETED* - 05/24/06 12:34 PM

Post deleted by Partagas
Posted By: Beth E

Re: RIP Buck - 05/24/06 12:39 PM

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. NO! I hate to hear this kind of thing.

RIP Buck.
Posted By: DonMichaelCorleone

Re: RIP Buck - 05/24/06 12:46 PM

I'm so sorry Partagas
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: RIP Buck - 05/24/06 12:47 PM

Sorry Part!

TIS
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: RIP Buck - 05/24/06 01:03 PM

Sorry to hear this news Part.

Don Cardi
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: RIP Buck - 05/24/06 01:04 PM

Sorry to hear this news Part.

Don Cardi
Posted By: Cancerkitty

Re: RIP Buck - 05/24/06 01:05 PM

Sorry to hear that Part.
Posted By: AppleOnYa

Re: RIP Buck - 05/24/06 01:19 PM

Sorry to hear about it, Part. I know how hard it is to lose a pet.

Take care,
AppleOnYa
Posted By: Don Sicilia

Re: RIP Buck - 05/24/06 01:28 PM

So sorry Part.
Posted By: Mignon

Re: RIP Buck - 05/24/06 02:40 PM

Part,

I am so sorry to hear this. I know how close you and your family are to your dogs. It is one of the hardest things a person has to go through. I know what it is like. God speed to you and your family.
Posted By: gangstas moll

Re: RIP Buck - 05/24/06 02:50 PM

oh no.im really so sorry.hugs comin at ya.
Posted By: DonFerro55

Re: RIP Buck - 05/24/06 05:03 PM

That's terrible. I know how important dogs are with two of my own. Sorry to hear about it.

The Doc
Posted By: XDCX

Re: RIP Buck - 05/24/06 05:14 PM

I'm so sorry Part. I, like many here, know what it's like to lose a pet. They're a part of the family, just like people.

I'll say a prayer for you and your's tonight.
Posted By: Don Vercetti

Re: RIP Buck - 05/24/06 08:07 PM

A dog's death is one of the worst feelings for me.

Sorry Partagas.
Posted By: SC

Re: RIP Buck - 05/24/06 08:20 PM

Part -

Losing any member of one's family is always tough. Hang in there, buddy, and take comfort in the fact that your Buck had a good home, and thats more than a lot of other dogs get.

R.I.P. Buck
Posted By: Letizia B.

Re: RIP Buck - 05/24/06 08:42 PM

I'm sorry to hear that, Part.
Posted By: Turi Giuliano

Re: RIP Buck - 05/24/06 09:01 PM

RIP Buck.

It's a bit frightening that if Buck was a bit scruffier he'd look like my old dog which I lost last year. It gets easier but you never get over losing a pet.
Posted By: Beth E

Re: RIP Buck - 05/24/06 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Turi Giuliano:
RIP Buck.

It's a bit frightening that if Buck was a bit scruffier he'd look like my old dog which I lost last year. It gets easier but you never get over losing a pet.
Your dog died Turi? Gutted. I did not know that. I can't think of his name but I remember you mentioning him all the time.
Posted By: ginaitaliangirl

Re: RIP Buck - 05/24/06 11:14 PM

I'm extremely sorry for your loss, Part.

I lost my dog of about 13 years more than a year ago, and I still think about her and miss her so much - like Turi said, you never really get over it, but time passing will ease the pain.

Stay strong, as I know you will, and always cherish the good memories you have of your special friend. They all are destined to go to a better place, as all pets have the kindest of souls, so I only hope we get to meet up with them again.
Posted By: Turi Giuliano

Re: RIP Buck - 05/25/06 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Beth E:
[quote]Originally posted by Turi Giuliano:
[b] RIP Buck.

Your dog died Turi? Gutted. I did not know that. I can't think of his name but I remember you mentioning him all the time. [/b][/quote]Yeah it wasn't nice. He awoke from my bed with hardly any strength in his back legs. He probably suffered a stroke in the night so we had to have him put down.

I still mention him all the time.
Posted By: JustMe

Re: RIP Buck - 05/26/06 08:09 PM

Oh God, no! That's terrible Part! He was such a sweetie!
I'm so sorry for him and for you all!
You know that recently I've gone through all that, and I still feel that I can't get over. You never get over, and that's a thing you would not forget even if you could, because I know how dear he was for you. But I wish you to find some peace as soon as possible, God bless you, and take care of him now! He will wait for you. Personally, I find consolation in that - even if in that only, it's something to look forward to, and get on.
Take care!
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: RIP Buck - 05/26/06 08:12 PM

Sorry to hear the sad news Part,be strong
Posted By: raggingbull2003

Re: RIP Buck - 05/27/06 01:45 AM

sorry man . Looks like he was one hell of a dog
Posted By: bogey

Re: RIP Buck - 05/27/06 01:52 AM

Aw, Part... I'm sorry.

*lots-a-hugs
Posted By: AppleOnYa

Re: RIP Buck - 05/27/06 03:30 PM

Nice to see you back, Part!

Am sure you know it's still MUCH too soon to even begin to recover from the loss. Go and enjoy your vacation...it should help a great deal.

I can only speak for myself, but while you're gone I'll do my best to get off that fence....will be here to 'entertain' when you return.

Apple
Posted By: JustMe

Re: RIP Buck - 05/27/06 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Partagas:
I have just been sick and even went home from work as I could get absolutely nothing done.
You can do nothing about it now, Part! So it is. You will feel it. It's a month since we lost Pups, and I'm still crying every night! Right now, I've been to his grave, to talk a bit to him.
First days are the most terrible time, when you can't find a place for yourself and a minute's rest from anguish. I was drinking sedatives all day long. That soothed pain a bit.
Quote:
Originally posted by Partagas:

It seems to me that generally speaking, people are madly in love with animals and treat them as family or don't care much for them at all. I realize that and also realize that those on the other side of the fence cannot understand what I (we) are going through.
Yes, I perceived that too. The most sincere condolescences and understanding I got only from those who got, or lost, a pet. That's why I'm so very, very sorry for you!
Posted By: afsaneh77

Re: RIP Buck - 05/28/06 06:10 AM

Aw... I'm so sorry Part.
Posted By: Lavinia from Italy

Re: RIP Buck - 05/29/06 11:37 AM

I've read this awful news only now.
I'm terribly sorry, Part.
My thoughts are with you, my dear.

((((((((((((((((((((((Part))))))))))))))))))))
Posted By: DE NIRO'S SISTER

Re: RIP Buck - 06/11/06 05:04 PM

The moment i saw the picture of your dog and the RIP buck i became really sad. RIP BUCK, sorry part...
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET