Home

The Godfather makes you stronger than 99.9% of our species?

Posted By: Letizia B.

The Godfather makes you stronger than 99.9% of our species? - 04/20/06 06:45 AM

Apparently so, according to the whiteboard at one of the NBA weight rooms. Not sure which team though, my cousin emailed just the image to me, so it didn't have a caption. Maybe the Cavs or Heat, I'm guessing? Anyway, pretty funny... and interesting to think they read the GF.

So. An attitude, I've got. Plus the copy of GF, and I love a good steak. 3 down! Now I just have to lift weights and I'll be in the strongest .1% of our species. Who would have thought? Btw, 30 minutes a day... of what? :p
Posted By: long_lost_corleone

Re: The Godfather makes you stronger than 99.9% of our species? - 04/20/06 07:15 AM

I haven't got an ounce of muscle on me, I'm quite sarcastic but don't really have much of an attitude, I don't know what they mean by "30 minutes a day", and I a vegetarian... But I DO have a copy of The Godfather!

...So, what does that get me?
Posted By: Double-J

Re: The Godfather makes you stronger than 99.9% of our species? - 04/20/06 03:53 PM

Dunno...its Saddam Hussein's favorite movie, and look how his career has panned out. :p
Posted By: Enzo Scifo

Re: The Godfather makes you stronger than 99.9% of our species? - 04/20/06 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Double-J:
Dunno...its Saddam Hussein's favorite movie, and look how his career has panned out. :p
He certainly didn't plead the Fifth, so at least he learned something from it.

1. I don't kwow what a barbell is.
2. I have attitude (sometimes :p )
3. I have 30 minutes a day!
4. I eat steak (sometimes :p )
5. I have a copy of the GF, and yes, dog-eared!

So out of 1000 random BB members, I'm the strongest...
Posted By: The Dr. who fixed Lucy

Re: The Godfather makes you stronger than 99.9% of our species? - 04/20/06 06:56 PM

Well... there are things in that book beyond the fetishism for romanticized organized crime at 99% of the posters here crave... anyone who has read the book and noted that paragraph on the police (the "ward and prey" bit... if you read it you'll know what I mean, don't worry, most won't) for example... its an insight into the stormy core of family life and society, to which LCN is a backdrop.
Posted By: bogey

Re: The Godfather makes you stronger than 99.9% of our species? - 04/20/06 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Enzo Scifo:
1. I don't kwow what a barbell is.

:p
Posted By: Enzo Scifo

Re: The Godfather makes you stronger than 99.9% of our species? - 04/20/06 09:58 PM

Thanks!
Posted By: Letizia B.

Re: The Godfather makes you stronger than 99.9% of our species? - 04/20/06 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Partagas:
Actually it would be interesting to think they can read
I know, I typed that first but then reworded... I didn't wanna be too mean. Oh Part, I can always count on you to save the day and take the burden of meanness off my shoulders.
Posted By: Krlea

Re: The Godfather makes you stronger than 99.9% of our species? - 04/21/06 05:29 PM

Cool pic Zia. I don't have a clue who the heat or cavs are, but I thinnk my husband will laugh at that picture.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET