Home

First kiss - a questionnaire

Posted By: Lavinia from Italy

First kiss - a questionnaire - 04/12/06 01:09 PM

It is commonly maintained that you never forget your first kiss. Do you agree?

ok, let's see.

when?

where?

who?

describe it (shy, passionate, clumsy, tongue involved etc... :p )
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: First kiss - a questionnaire - 04/12/06 01:27 PM

I cant remember mine i was Drunk :p
Posted By: AppleOnYa

Re: First kiss - a questionnaire - 04/12/06 01:37 PM

It was from my bus driver (to & from work) on whom I had a MASSIVE crush. We had flirted and chatted for several months and this particular time I happened to be the last passenger on the bus. Just before I got off he got out of the driver's seat and laid it on me, tounge & all. I tried to play it cool but stumbled off like an idiot.

That handsome guy would be in around his late 50's by now.

Apple

Re: First kiss - a questionnaire - 04/12/06 01:46 PM

when?

it was summer 1981. Never been kissed before. I was spending my holiday in my uncles' villa at a seaside resort called Torvajanica, near Rome.

where?

it happened in a village called Pratica di Mare, close to Torvajanica. The "event" took place in his car (an old, wrecked Renault)

who?

Andrea. He was cute and got wonderful green eyes.

describe it

it wasn't unexpected. As he came closer and closer to me, I knew what it was going to happen and I wanted to be kissed so badly. I knew what I was supposed to do, if it was to be a "real" kiss. To be more accurate, I knew tongues should have been involved and this kinda scared me. Still everything was absolutely perfect. He was gentle and I liked it. I was in his arms, completely relaxed and at ease. It was not just one kiss. Others followed, each time better. I remember I couldn't sleep at all that night. I was crazily happy. I was young and beautiful and the most charming young man I had a huge crush on had just kissed me. I was in heaven. Never felt like that before. Rarely after.

Re: First kiss - a questionnaire - 04/12/06 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DE NIRO:
I cant remember mine i was Drunk :p
shame on you!!!

Re: First kiss - a questionnaire - 04/12/06 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by AppleOnYa:
That handsome guy would be in around his late 50's by now.
mine should be over 60!!!!!!!!!!!!! (he was waaaaaaaaaaaay older than me.... )
Posted By: JustMe

Re: First kiss - a questionnaire - 04/12/06 03:12 PM

Effects of spring, huh, Lavi?
I have nothing to tell you about these "real" (Irreal?) kisses though. I never let things go that far. I'll wait with this nonsense till Church marriage, I guess...
Posted By: raggingbull2003

Re: First kiss - a questionnaire - 04/12/06 03:35 PM

i'll assume were talking first passionate kiss and not first peck on the mouth or spin the bottle kiss.

When: Summer of 00' or 01' I cant quite remember. Couldnt have been earlier than 1:30 AM. I was about 14 at the time.

Where: Point Pleasant, New Jersey. My dad had rented a beach house on the shore for the week and it had a sweet roof that over looked the beach.

Who: Her name was Emily and she was from illinois I think. She was about a year younger than me and I had met her during the week.

Description: It was the day before me and my friend that I brought with me had to go home. Me, him, her and her cousin were hanging out. Me and her had gotten along great the whole time we knew each other and when it was time for her and her cousin to leave we hugged. Then we looked at each other and started to makeout. This went on for about a half hour.
Posted By: XDCX

Re: First kiss - a questionnaire - 04/12/06 04:39 PM

when?:

May 4th, 2001. I was 16.

where?:

Santa Ana, CA

who?:

My current girlfriend Andrea (pronounced Ahn-DRAY-uh). We've been together almost 6 years.

describe it:

Very clumsy. She'd kissed a guy before, but I had never kissed a girl. She just layed it on me (and not to toot my own horn :p ), it started out clumsy, but I caught on after the second kiss. She ended up moving over here (to Maryland) at the end of the Summer of '01. Sadly, she left back to California the following June. We're still together, and we still love each other as much as anybody could possibly love each other. But the long distance thing REALLY sucks.
Posted By: bogey

Re: First kiss - a questionnaire - 04/12/06 05:52 PM

when? My 8th grade year.. I was 13.. soooo.. around April-ish 2000?

where? My friend B's couch

who? My first real boyfriend, Alex. Although we weren't dating at the time.

describe it (shy, passionate, clumsy, tongue involved etc... ) Messy. Clumsy. Not so good. It was my first, but definately not his first, the male slut. He ended up cheating on me.
Posted By: Patrick

Re: First kiss - a questionnaire - 04/12/06 05:59 PM

When? May 2005
Where? The hood of my car.
Who? This girl named Nikki.

I met her the weekend before at a party and I must have told her she was hot or something, but she got a massive crush on me and she called me to come back over to this house, so I did. As soon as I got there, she was all over me. It was aight.
Posted By: SC

Re: First kiss - a questionnaire - 04/12/06 06:34 PM

June, 1970. A playground in Skokie, Illinois. Fran, a gal I was dating from college.

I was 19 at the time and had dated and kissed a lot of girls and had already experienced sex for a number of years but this was the first REAL kiss. There, in the fading sunlight of an early summer evening, amidst the sliding ponds and the swings, I first experienced the realization that a slow, sensual kiss is best shared with someone you really care for. It was as though we'd been partners for years.... it was all so familiar, yet strange and new.

I often wonder what became of Frannie. Its 36 years later now and I still get sentimental (and a little aroused) thinking of that kiss. I know I'll never forget it.
Posted By: Patrick

Re: First kiss - a questionnaire - 04/12/06 06:37 PM

SC's post = post of the year

Re: First kiss - a questionnaire - 04/12/06 06:45 PM

You sure about that Patrick?
After all...it is only April.

(But it truly was a terrific post, SC...it'll probably take the remaining 8 months for someone to even come close.)

Apple
Posted By: DonVitoCorleone

Re: First kiss - a questionnaire - 04/12/06 08:15 PM

7th grade school dance.
Posted By: Sicilian Babe

Re: First kiss - a questionnaire - 04/13/06 12:37 AM

So SC, this wasn't the kiss that did it for you??? The spark that lit the path of fire to your loins???

Re: First kiss - a questionnaire - 04/13/06 01:58 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by SC:
... the realization that a slow, sensual kiss is best shared with someone you really care for. It was as though we'd been partners for years.... it was all so familiar, yet strange and new...
You may be on to something there, Sicilian Babe. From the look on his face, it seems Don Cardi helped SC to recapture all the emotion and feeling of that summer night all those years ago...

Apple

Re: First kiss - a questionnaire - 04/13/06 07:16 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by SC:
June, 1970. A playground in Skokie, Illinois. Fran, a gal I was dating from college.

I was 19 at the time and had dated and kissed a lot of girls and had already experienced sex for a number of years but this was the first REAL kiss. There, in the fading sunlight of an early summer evening, amidst the sliding ponds and the swings, I first experienced the realization that a slow, sensual kiss is best shared with someone you really care for. It was as though we'd been partners for years.... it was all so familiar, yet strange and new.

I often wonder what became of Frannie. Its 36 years later now and I still get sentimental (and a little aroused) thinking of that kiss. I know I'll never forget it.
WOW, I agree this is a very beautiful post, SC...Besides, you rarely appear to get sentimental, at least on these BBs.... So I'm particularly glad I initiated a thread where we can find out deeper sides of our coboarders..... Thanks for sharing, SC!

Re: First kiss - a questionnaire - 04/13/06 07:38 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by JustMe:
Effects of spring, huh, Lavi?
maybe! Uhmm...no, not really. I was just....a bit...
nostalgic....Sometimes I get nostalgic and I can't help evoking special moments. This time I needed to share.

Quote:
I have nothing to tell you about these "real" (Irreal?) kisses though.
real...irreal....it all depends on what YOU are feeling at the moment. Sometimes you simply aren't there and kissing someone is nothing but putting yours on someone else's lips...no magic, no music, no nothing. If you reflect on it, it can be even disgusting and unhealthy... But sometimes it's like you are flying on seagull's wings. It happens when you kiss someone you care for and you are cared for, as SC perfectly worded. The most powerful intimacy two human beings can experience. A true sharing of souls. Sometimes this feeling is so powerful you don't even need anything more...not even sex (I know most people will disagree on this.... )....

Quote:
I never let things go that far. I'll wait with this nonsense till Church marriage, I guess...
it's alright. Wait until you feel it's your time to fly on seagull's wings. Don't give this special moment away for nothing and when it happens, live it completely.
Posted By: Turi Giuliano

Re: First kiss - a questionnaire - 04/13/06 10:49 AM

First kiss - pah! I want to hear first sex stories.

Some of you have freakish memories (the details, particularly dates and times are scary) or you hang on to this stuff to much. :p

When?
I think I was 13, it was dark.

Where?
In a field somewhere.

Who?
This lass from another school, same age. She was stunning but rediculously shy. I mean I was nervous but she was quiet which made me worse. It's a vicous cycle. I need people to interact with me. Anyway, it was clumsy, awkward but nice.

She's been rotting in my basement every since.

Re: First kiss - a questionnaire - 04/13/06 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Turi Giuliano:
First kiss - pah! I want to hear first sex stories.
great! You begin!

Re: First kiss - a questionnaire - 04/13/06 11:00 AM

Quote:
Some of you have freakish memories (the details, particularly dates and times are scary) or you hang on to this stuff to much. :p
Well, first kiss is memorable. More than first beer, I guess! :p

Re: First kiss - a questionnaire - 04/13/06 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Lavinia from Italy:
[quote]Originally posted by Turi Giuliano:
[b] First kiss - pah! I want to hear first sex stories.
great! You begin! [/b][/quote]With a man or a woman?

Re: First kiss - a questionnaire - 04/13/06 11:06 AM

Quote:
With a man or a woman? [/QUOTE]

WOW, you know how to tease me. Ok, you choose.
Posted By: plawrence

Re: First kiss - a questionnaire - 04/13/06 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by SC:
There, in the fading sunlight of an early summer evening, amidst the sliding ponds and the swings....

:p

Re: First kiss - a questionnaire - 04/13/06 01:14 PM

Quote:
First kiss - pah! I want to hear first sex stories...
Will let you know when I've got one.

Apple
Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra

Re: First kiss - a questionnaire - 04/13/06 06:07 PM

As far as definitions go, my first kiss was when I was in "8th grade", and we were playing in this back lane at my friend's, and there was this older girl. A slut; she fancied me. Somebody grabbed our heads and forced us together; she didn't take much forcing. I did. It lasted thirty seconds, if that. In fact, it was probably less than ten. A tongue poked in, and wrenched out in awkward embarrassment. I never told her it was my first.

I've made up for it since.

But barely.
Posted By: Mignon

Re: First kiss - a questionnaire - 04/13/06 06:31 PM

Let's see I was 13 I was at a youth group function at church. If memory serves me correctly it was a hayride in the country I think it was around Halloween. A senior in high school named John asked if he could kiss me and of course I said yes. Boy I was thrilled to be kissing a senior. Not much to it but that's my story.
Posted By: Tony Love

Re: First kiss - a questionnaire - 04/13/06 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Sicilian Babe:
So SC, this wasn't the kiss that did it for you??? The spark that lit the path of fire to your loins???

I have that GF shirt too! it's a nice shirt
Posted By: Tony Love

Re: First kiss - a questionnaire - 04/13/06 09:42 PM

when?

About 6 weeks ago

where?

My basement while watching "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" on HBO (I haven't actually sat through that entire show)

who?

My girlfriend, 'Maria'

describe it!

Spontaneous, I haven't been kissed, but Maria has, so she has experience. We sat there on the couch, the two of us alone, and this was the first time we were actually, alone, I smile at her and she smiles back. Next thing I know, her face gets closer to mine as she leans my way. At this point, I know what's happening, so I learn forward for the goal. I really sucked (both literally and figuratively), and a few seconds after we started she quickly managed to say, "open your mouth wider", so I did feeling kind of like a fool, and we found a new hobby for the rest of the afternoon. After watching the movie, Seinfeld was on (the one where George almost gets a woman pregnant from a defective condom Kramer gives him), and we kissed in intervals, being interrupted only by funny lines or scenes (which we would both stop what we were doing and start laughing). So now, we substitute the term, "making out" as to "watching Seinfeld". Along with having a new love for my girl, Maria, I now have a new love for that 90's sitcom.

Re: First kiss - a questionnaire - 04/13/06 09:51 PM

Excellent, Tony Love! I loved your post.

My worst kiss ever was the one which could have well been my best. I'd fancied a girl for absolutely ages, and finally got a chance at a relationship. The relationship fizzled out before it began, but our first kiss was really bad due to my nervousness; I went the wrong way and everything, and nearly headbutted her.
Posted By: DonFerro55

Re: First kiss - a questionnaire - 04/13/06 10:09 PM

When: 7th Grade, so I was 12-13?

Where: Life-Skills class. (Babe City)

Who: The head cheerleader. (I used to be a little ladies man! )

Why: We were playing cards and we started playing War or something like that and somebody said, "Hey, you gotta kiss him on the lips if you loose!" to her. I was letting her win, the gentleman I was, and as soon as I heard that and she agreed to it, thinking it would be an easy win, I let loose and kicked her perfectly toned ass. (Kinda gross to think about her being 12 too but, eh, so was I.) I won and she and I were both nervous with everyone around. So we went into a corner and she gave me a big, wet one. My legs started to give way and everyone watched as I walked out like a drunk. I could not stop smiling. She got too embarassed and left the room, but I just sat there on top of my jelly legs and basked in all the glory of kissing the head cheerleader.

Easily a high point of my life.

The Doc
Posted By: Enzo Scifo

Re: First kiss - a questionnaire - 04/13/06 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Capo de La Cosa Nostra:
A slut; she fancied me. Somebody grabbed our heads and forced us together; she didn't take much forcing. I did. It lasted thirty seconds, if that. In fact, it was probably less than ten. A tongue poked in, and wrenched out in awkward embarrassment. I never told her it was my first.
Auch, that's kinda
Posted By: Enzo Scifo

Re: First kiss - a questionnaire - 04/13/06 10:12 PM

Quote:
I have nothing to tell you about these "real" (Irreal?) kisses though. I never let things go that far.
Obviously you never met me...
Posted By: Double-J

Re: First kiss - a questionnaire - 04/14/06 01:36 AM

Re: First kiss - a questionnaire - 04/14/06 08:02 AM

Quote:
As far as definitions go, my first kiss was when I was in "8th grade", and we were playing in this back lane at my friend's, and there was this older girl. A slut; she fancied me. Somebody grabbed our heads and forced us together; she didn't take much forcing. I did. It lasted thirty seconds, if that. In fact, it was probably less than ten. A tongue poked in, and wrenched out in awkward embarrassment. I never told her it was my first.
that doesn't count as first kiss.

Quote:
I've made up for it since. But barely.
now, what about that girl you were kissing in that English park?

Re: First kiss - a questionnaire - 04/14/06 08:05 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Partagas:
Well let's see -- I was visiting Grandma and.....
AND?

what's that? interruptus account?

Re: First kiss - a questionnaire - 04/14/06 12:13 PM

Oh, so by first kiss you mean the one that meant something; like SC's post?

An extract from a novel I'm currently writing:

They were on their way over. I was hit with a sudden rush of final scene mayhem. I had to act, or risk yet another sleepless night, sleepless week.
“I want something to happen. Now. Today. If I go home without kissing you I’ll go insane.” I grabbed her waist and forced her to turn round, to face me. Our eyes locked. The silence spoke. A husband was on match point; a student was telling a joke. And the thump-thump of my heart was about to explode.
She looked down and away. And then back up.
We kissed.
It was the best kiss of my life, and still is. For what it meant. I can still taste it, feel it, when I close my eyes and imagine that sun. Whenever I’ve walked past that little slope of grass since; how immortalised it has become. It could have gone on forever. All of those games. Cunning texts. Playing with ashtrays. Sleepless nights. It had all come to this. A summer sparked to life, to immortality.

Re: First kiss - a questionnaire - 04/14/06 01:00 PM

Quote:
A summer sparked to life, to immortality.
Amazing. Needless to say, I got shivers down my spine. Thanks for sharing it.

Re: First kiss - a questionnaire - 04/14/06 02:01 PM

Did I miss a meeting or something? I wish someone had told me that the Gangster BB has turned into a wussie board.

Re: First kiss - a questionnaire - 04/14/06 02:22 PM

Quote:
Did I miss a meeting or something? I wish someone had told me that the Gangster BB has turned into a wussie board.
you haven't got a clue what I've been through to find out what "wussie" means.
No, don't worry. This is still a true macho men board. Also machos kiss.
Posted By: JustMe

Re: First kiss - a questionnaire - 04/14/06 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Enzo Scifo:
Obviously you never met me...
Obviously. I prefer modest guys...
Posted By: afsaneh77

Re: First kiss - a questionnaire - 04/15/06 11:28 AM

It was the summer of '01 and I was 24. I was in Syria, applying for a visa from the US embassy. I met this guy, four years older than me and felt I want to rip his shirt off the moment I laid my eyes on him... I'd never felt like that before, and have doubts that I ever will. We went out every day while he was still there. I had to stay a few days longer. I didn't like my hotel/room and he told me that he'll talk to the hotel manager so that I can move into his hotel and have his room after he is gone. He helped me with my luggage and we had some tea together. I remember I had my hands on the table and he laid his on mine. We looked into each other's eyes for a moment, then he pulled my hands up and toward himself and we kissed. I didn't see him after that kiss goodbye. He already had his student visa and was going to study in Indianapolis, Indiana. I was going to work in Alabama. It just couldn't have worked out. It still makes me sad to remember all of these. But that few days in Damascus was probably the best days in my love life.

Re: First kiss - a questionnaire - 04/15/06 01:26 PM

Shit, Af. Stories like that are awful; chance encounters never given the chance to develop further.

I wonder, if you were determined enough, how difficult it would be to hunt him down...
Posted By: afsaneh77

Re: First kiss - a questionnaire - 04/15/06 01:54 PM

I was not optimistic that it could've worked out. He was going to study aerospace. That would've kept him busy enough not to think about any girl at all. Also on my part, it was quite impossible to find a job out there. Working visas are very restrict, they issue the visa for a certain employer, that means if you decide to change your job you'd have to apply for another visa. Each visa used to cost around $1000 plus $3000 attorney fees for the employer, and the one I found made me pay for the visa myself. Had I found another job in Indiana, it would've been another $4000 on top of the one I already had to make payment for it. That's if I was lucky enough to find a job offer that would consider hiring a Middle Eastern, after Sep. 11.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET