Home

Get your shopping done....

Posted By: Turi Giuliano

Get your shopping done.... - 01/03/06 02:32 PM

Only 356 days till christmas. You don't want to leave it until the last minute do you?
Posted By: plawrence

Re: Get your shopping done.... - 01/03/06 02:45 PM

What's with the new avatar?

It looks like you're wearing a chador.

[img]http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:IEynskXZ6-cJ:www.naderdavoodi.net/archives/0262.JPG[/img]
Posted By: Don Jasani

Re: Get your shopping done.... - 01/03/06 02:49 PM

Lol! Looks like Turi has converted to a very conservative understanding of Islam and he hasn't solved that gender confusion issue yet. Just stay strong Turi, we'll accept you however you choose to live your life.
On topic, I do my Christmas shopping 364 days a year so I don't think I have too much to worry about.
Posted By: Turi Giuliano

Re: Get your shopping done.... - 01/03/06 02:54 PM

I'm coming out from the mirror world. I've been trapped looking at my georgous self for 15 months.
Posted By: Don Vercetti

Re: Get your shopping done.... - 01/03/06 04:12 PM

I'm still waiting for Turi's avatar to grow a handlebar moustache.
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: Get your shopping done.... - 01/03/06 04:38 PM

It's a bit early for me to start my Christmas shopping for next year. I like to start early but not quite this early. Although there's always a couple people that I never know what to get, every year. If I had an idea for them, I'd buy their gifts now.

Turi, the man of a million faces. From upside down, to bloody face, to what? A Shiek? I was just getting use to cute little Frosty the Snowman. You crack me up.

TIS
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET