Attention "emo" kids!

Posted By: Patrick

Attention "emo" kids! - 12/02/05 09:44 PM

Click
Posted By: Don Andrew

Re: Attention "emo" kids! - 12/02/05 09:47 PM

Haha. Good one. Damn emo kids.

To quote Kyle Broflaski,

"You don't know what pain is! You want pain? Go live in a thrid world country you pussy!"
Posted By: Mad Johnny

Re: Attention "emo" kids! - 12/02/05 11:02 PM

American culture isn't developing properly. Very few teenagers do develop beyond being ten.

Higher level objective thought is missing almost completely. Herd mentality has taken a terrible grip and refuses to let go.

I blame the parents because if a kid is 17 or 18, he or she should have developed proper reasoning skills by then through a proper upbringing. The kids are messed up so bad its not funny.

And they are the future of America?
Posted By: Enzo Scifo

Re: Attention "emo" kids! - 12/02/05 11:03 PM

This kind of depresses me...

But, don't we have to right to be emotional when someone broke up with us?
Posted By: Blake

Re: Attention "emo" kids! - 12/05/05 04:58 AM

Yes, but not emo emotional.

Re: Attention "emo" kids! - 12/05/05 05:15 AM

Mad Johnny, what country are you in?

Re: Attention "emo" kids! - 12/09/05 11:43 PM

Why does it matter what country I'm in?

Re: Attention "emo" kids! - 12/10/05 12:22 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Mad Johnny:
Why does it matter what country I'm in?
Because I think you're an anti-American person who doesn't have the guts to tell us where he is either because:
A. The country you're in right now sucks when compared to the US
or
B. You're an American who hates America, hence making you an Anti-American American.
Posted By: Don Vercetti

Re: Attention "emo" kids! - 12/10/05 02:00 AM

Goddamn it. "Emo" gets too much of a bad reputation because it just became a fad in the last few years. It's been around for 20 years, as a matter of fact, what has become VERY popular in the last few years is the third wave of it.

Emo in a general definition is punk rock or Indie music with more emotional-focused lyrics, which I am all for. People who really think it's all "I slit my wrists" music are stupid. I don't listen to any Emo bands at the moment, but I have heard the music of various bands, and although I don't really care for most of their music, I respect several of them.

If "Emo" of all things in today's society is a sign of it's decadence, than I hope society disintegrates more, because I'd take Emo over any other shitty music today, like most rappers, and 99.9% of pop singers. Fact is, a lot of talented Emo groups aren't that different from other respected musicians.

As for that video Pat posted, I saw it before and find it hilarious.
Posted By: DonVitoCorleone

Re: Attention "emo" kids! - 12/10/05 04:42 AM

So you like people who are depressed and listen to good music rather than people who are happy and listen to crappy music? Weird.

Re: Attention "emo" kids! - 12/10/05 04:57 AM

Wow, where did I say that?

To be honest, I'd rather see a depressed person listen to good music they can relate to than watch some giddy teenie bopper sing along to Britney Spears or P Diddy any day of the week.

And since when is Emo the only depressed music (which is a stereotype)? Where have you been the past lifetime?

Re: Attention "emo" kids! - 12/10/05 05:06 AM

Fair enough.
Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra

Re: Attention "emo" kids! - 12/10/05 01:44 PM

Any sub-culture or fashionable bandwagon which can be labelled via name isn't worthy of lasting discussion, since it will fal out of fashion as quick as it came into it. I only recently heard of "emo".

The only sub-culture I belong to is the teenage one, which thankfully never dies. Anything else is just a sign of insecurity.

Mad Johnny, I admire your geographical anonymity; but your comments on the underdevelopment of American teenagers isn't exclusive to that country; alas, it is happening the world over.

Mick

Re: Attention "emo" kids! - 12/10/05 04:21 PM

Capo, how is a musical sub-genre a sign of insecurity? I think what you refer to is it's lifestyle scene, which exists because of it's recent popularity. This situation is no different than any musical movement.

Re: Attention "emo" kids! - 12/10/05 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Mad Johnny, what country are you in?
When I see his English, I'd suspect he is from an Anglo-Saxon country.

Re: Attention "emo" kids! - 12/10/05 06:06 PM

It does not matter what country I'm from. Anti-American? How about I express a severe concern for the direction America is headed.

Your general assumptions are asinine at best.

People have different views of the world. Many people have different views than your own, isn't that amazing?

Re: Attention "emo" kids! - 12/10/05 06:10 PM

If you're worried about a fad (and that's what all of this is), worry about pop music more. I think in the very least Emo lyrics are at least mature and realistic. Pop songs are almost always dull fantasies that are never relevant to real life.

God I hate these types of discussions. I'm defending Emo the music, but also knocking how it's a fad among teens.

Re: Attention "emo" kids! - 12/10/05 06:39 PM

Vercetti, you will note that not once did I criticise the music these kids listen to. My post was a critique of the whole idea of belonging to a culture, and that is a sign of insecurity, for me. I don't have a problem with the music. At all. I'd be surprised if the artists have attached themselves to the culture, and not the kids attaching themselves to the artists.

Re: Attention "emo" kids! - 12/10/05 06:39 PM

Quote:
American culture isn't developing properly. Very few teenagers do develop beyond being ten.

Higher level objective thought is missing almost completely. Herd mentality has taken a terrible grip and refuses to let go.

I blame the parents because if a kid is 17 or 18, he or she should have developed proper reasoning skills by then through a proper upbringing. The kids are messed up so bad its not funny.

And they are the future of America?
You're calling this Anti-American?
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: Attention "emo" kids! - 12/10/05 09:03 PM

Quote:
[quote]Originally posted by Mad Johnny:
[b] Why does it matter what country I'm in?
Because I think you're an anti-American person who doesn't have the guts to tell us where he is either because:
or
B. You're an American who hates America, hence making you an Anti-American American. [/b][/quote]
Quote:
Originally posted by Don Andrew:

Don Andrew, isn't this something? This is considered Anti-American and yet when they bash our soldiers, and bash our country, he never defends America. But as soon as someone makes a comment about something that the kid likes, then it's considered anti-American.

Don Cardi

Re: Attention "emo" kids! - 12/10/05 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Capo de La Cosa Nostra:
Vercetti, you will note that not once did I criticise the music these kids listen to. My post was a critique of the whole idea of belonging to a culture, and that is a sign of insecurity, for me. I don't have a problem with the music. At all. I'd be surprised if the artists have attached themselves to the culture, and not the kids attaching themselves to the artists.
Sorry, just mixed messages. But just for the sake of being the asshole I am. You're an anti-American anarchist swine.

Re: Attention "emo" kids! - 12/10/05 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Don Vercetti:
[quote]Originally posted by Capo de La Cosa Nostra:
[b] Vercetti, you will note that not once did I criticise the music these kids listen to. My post was a critique of the whole idea of belonging to a culture, and that is a sign of insecurity, for me. I don't have a problem with the music. At all. I'd be surprised if the artists have attached themselves to the culture, and not the kids attaching themselves to the artists.
Sorry, just mixed messages. But just for the sake of being the asshole I am. You're an anti-American anarchist swine. [/b][/quote]

Re: Attention "emo" kids! - 12/10/05 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Don Cardi:
the kid

Do you really have to call him 'the kid'? You can of course, but it sounds so denegrating. What if pat called you 'the old man'? Or grampa?

Re: Attention "emo" kids! - 12/10/05 10:38 PM

Patrick's comments are way out of line. Because somebody is worried about the youth of America means they hate this country? That's ridiculous.

Re: Attention "emo" kids! - 12/11/05 02:25 AM

Defnitley NOT Anti-America material.

Re: Attention "emo" kids! - 12/11/05 05:56 AM

Quote:
[quote]Originally posted by Patrick:
[b] [quote]Originally posted by Mad Johnny:
[b] Why does it matter what country I'm in?
or
B. You're an American who hates America, hence making you an Anti-American American. [/b][/quote]
Quote:
Originally posted by Don Andrew:

Don Andrew, isn't this something? This is considered Anti-American and yet when they bash our soldiers, and bash our country, he never defends America. But as soon as someone makes a comment about something that the kid likes, then it's considered anti-American.

Don Cardi [/b][/quote][EDIT: DELETED FIRST PARAGRAPH]

Also, who criticizes our soldiers and country without us knowing where they're from? What do you mean by 'they?' I don't care what/who they criticize as long as I know where they're coming from.

And I didn't bring this up because Mad Johnny criticized 'something I like.' I hate emo and I hate people who call themselves emo, so I actually agree with him. However, it's lame that he thinks only American kids act this way when it happens all over the world. I was actually getting mad that he was criticizing Bush and our government. Other members on here, such as Enzo, atleast tell us where they're from. This guy is hiding behind a computer. What's he hiding? That's what I want to know.

Oh, and Don Andrew, since you're also taking part in this fun, I'd like you to also point out where I've been anti-American. Thanks!
Posted By: DonMichaelCorleone

Re: Attention "emo" kids! - 12/11/05 05:58 AM

Pat- "Ok, so you're accusing me of bashing our soldiers and bashing our country? Show me where I did this."

BUT

DC said: This is considered Anti-American and yet when THEY bash our soldiers, and bash our country, he never defends America.

He didn't say YOU bash our soldiers he said THEY.

Good day

Re: Attention "emo" kids! - 12/11/05 06:05 AM

You should've kept reading.

Re: Attention "emo" kids! - 12/11/05 06:07 AM

Quote:
You should've kept reading.
What you said after that doesn't matter, you accuse DC of saying that you said bad things about the troops but he never said that.

Re: Attention "emo" kids! - 12/11/05 06:11 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by DonMichaelCorleone:
[b] You should've kept reading.
What you said after that doesn't matter, you accuse DC of saying that you said bad things about the troops but he never said that. [/b][/quote]Ok, then here:
"EVERYONE: REFRAIN FROM THE FIRST PARAGRAPH IN THAT POST."

Now that we're done with that, I'll go with my last post. "You should've kept reading." Also, DC is accusing me of being a kid. I consider myself a young adult. What're we going to do about this situation?

Oh, and BTW, I'm willing to bet you that DC says the exact same thing you just said about my first paragraph, while ignoring the rest of my post. Good day sir.

Re: Attention "emo" kids! - 12/11/05 06:13 AM

I consider you a kid, I consider myself a kid. Saying Kid isn't an insult. When I first came here plaw called me Kid all the time, I didn't take offense to it.

Oh and BTW, Since it's perfectly okay for you to respond to people's post with a or say I didn't even bother reading your post then I think it's more than acceptable for me to simply read the first line and none of the rest.

Re: Attention "emo" kids! - 12/11/05 06:15 AM

Quote:
I consider you a kid, I consider myself a kid. Saying Kid isn't an insult. When I first came here plaw called me Kid all the time, I didn't take offense to it.
Right, but you're on good terms with plaw and you both have respect for each other. Can't say that DC and I have the same compassion for each other. However, this isn't the topic, so I'm going to go and take a shower and return if I'm needed. Don't run off on me now!

Re: Attention "emo" kids! - 12/11/05 06:17 AM

See Pat, that's your problem. You don't know how to talk to people. "Don't run off on me now" what makes you think I would have respect for you when you write things like that. Respect is not given, it is EARNED. you have most definitly NOT earned it with your sarcasm and choice of words.

Re: Attention "emo" kids! - 12/11/05 06:23 AM

Quote:
See Pat, that's your problem. You don't know how to talk to people. "Don't run off on me now" what makes you think I would have respect for you when you write things like that. Respect is not given, it is EARNED. you have most definitly NOT earned it with your sarcasm and choice of words.
Oh, lighten up! It's 1:30 in the morning and I even put a ' .' It was a joke. Get over it. Now I'm going to take my shower. In my best Arnold voice, "I'LL BE BACK."

Re: Attention "emo" kids! - 12/11/05 06:27 AM

Quote:
[quote]Originally posted by DonMichaelCorleone:
[b] See Pat, that's your problem. You don't know how to talk to people. "Don't run off on me now" what makes you think I would have respect for you when you write things like that. Respect is not given, it is EARNED. you have most definitly NOT earned it with your sarcasm and choice of words.
Oh, lighten up! It's 1:30 in the morning and I even put a ' .' It was a joke. Get over it. Now I'm going to take my shower. In my best Arnold voice, "I'LL BE BACK." [/b][/quote]That's fine if you meant it as a joke, but I take it as being sarcastic and talking down to me. It was just an example, me and plaw (sorry to drag you into this plaw) have respect for each other because we constantly show each other respect. I'm trying to show you that you can't expect to have everyone's respect, it is earned. When you are at a job you might say something that you think is being funny but it offends someone, you have to show respect to get respect. Saying things like Good Day Sir and things like that come off TO ME as very sarcastic and cocky, definitly not whats going to get you respect.

Re: Attention "emo" kids! - 12/11/05 06:55 AM

How is addressing someone as 'sir' being cocky? Are you serious?
Posted By: DonFerro55

Re: Attention "emo" kids! - 12/11/05 06:57 AM

This thread sucks. I blame "emo" music. You guys listen to too much of that shit. :p

The Doc

P.S. You wanna get emotional? Look at how much more money these "emo" singer pricks make than you. I'm crying my god damn eyes out here!

Re: Attention "emo" kids! - 12/11/05 07:02 AM

Quote:
How is addressing someone as 'sir' being cocky? Are you serious?
Come on Pat, are you really going to take that position?

You are going to say with a straight face that: Good Day Sir Have a nice day Good Day etc.. are showing respect?

Re: Attention "emo" kids! - 12/11/05 07:16 AM

Quote:
[b] How is addressing someone as 'sir' being cocky? Are you serious?
Come on Pat, are you really going to take that position?

You are going to say with a straight face that: Good Day Sir Have a nice day Good Day etc.. are showing respect? [/b][/quote]I'm still in my original position.

What is showing respect than? 'Good day sir' and 'have a nice day' are just things I say. No disrespect at all.

Re: Attention "emo" kids! - 12/11/05 07:21 AM

Quote:
I'm still in my original position.
You knew exactly what I meant when I said take that position, but of course you have to respond with some smart comment like that.
Quote:
What is showing respect than? 'Good day sir' and 'have a nice day' are just things I say. No disrespect at all.
I can only speak for myself and when I see things like have a good day with afterwards it comes off to me as sarcasm and talking down to someone.

Re: Attention "emo" kids! - 12/11/05 07:33 AM

DMC - WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? Seriously. Way to totally go off topic too. I've made no 'sarcastic' comments or disrespectful remarks. All of my replies have been made in a sincere way. This is about the time I'd say, "Good day sir," but I don't want you to take it wrong. Sheesh.

Re: Attention "emo" kids! - 12/11/05 09:05 AM

What bothers me Pat is that you're calling Mad Johnny Anti-American because he criticizes American teens not developing well. SO!? And who said anything about the rest of the world? He was talking about AMERICA.

Re: Attention "emo" kids! - 12/11/05 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Enzo Scifo:
[quote]Originally posted by Don Cardi:
[b] the kid

Do you really have to call him 'the kid'? You can of course, but it sounds so denegrating. [/b][/quote]
Quote:
DC is accusing me of being a kid. I consider myself a young adult. Right, but you're on good terms with plaw and you both have respect for each other. Can't say that DC and I have the same compassion for each other.
Obviously you have this problem of not being able to distinguish business from personal. If someone disagrees with you on an issue, who have this habit of taking it very personally and you immedeatly bite back with a defensive attitude.

And that is why several others, including myself, do not consider you mature. Because you just cannot seem to argue or debate someone wihtout having hard feelings.

You have a problem seperating a disagreement with personal feelings. One has nothing to do with the other. Heck, how many times do you see Plaw and I lock horns on various issues, sometimes getting very heated with each other in our disagreements. But I still repsect Plaw and consider him a good friend. We may not agree with each other's views, but our maturity allows us to still remain friends and respect one another.

That's where you lack the maturity Pat. You cannot seperate your personal feelings from a disagreement about an issue. And you show it in how you reply. You are the one who has the problem with me, not I with you, kid!

Pat, your being offended of my calling you a kid is very confusing to me.

Here is the definition of kid : "a youthful expert; -- chiefly used attributively; as, kid Jones."

So you actually should take my calling you kid Pat as a compliment becasue I consider you a youthful expert!

Don Cardi

Re: Attention "emo" kids! - 12/11/05 02:11 PM

Wow... I'm hiding behind a computer? Lenox and E 132nd. If you can figure aout where that is you can figure out what country I'm from.

Stop whining.

Re: Attention "emo" kids! - 12/11/05 04:08 PM

Cardi, it is convenient that you found a definition for "kid" (of which there are many, according to the site or dictionary you look in) which patronisingly compliments Pat. But you had absolutely no idea that you were calling him a "youthful expert." I'd even go so far as to say you'd cringe at the thoughts of calling Pat an expert at anything. Stop patronising the kid.

That said, I find "kid" no more offensive than "sir". Or no less offensive. Both are terms of address, and both were used belittlingly or sarcastically.

And, while I'm pissing on this shit pile, I may as well shake some dribbles on another brief subject. An example of confusing "business" and "personal" issues can be seen no better in a certain list of September 9/11 victims in another thread, which happens to be just as ugly as this one. So forget trying to teach Patrick the ways of productive arguement.

Respect. What a load of bollocks.

A super-short conclusive coda: let's get rid of the smileys.

Re: Attention "emo" kids! - 12/11/05 05:50 PM

Capo, you know absolutely nothing about me. And you know absolutely nothing about what I really know. So don't ASSume.

You may impress everyone here with your fancy writing style and your use of smart words, but you don't impress me one bit. The use of fancy words or fancy writing does not mean that you are as educated as you would like everyone here to think that you are. And if you and your other buddy are so offended that I posted a list of 3000 human beings who were murdered and should not be forgotten, then it's too fucking bad. Don't read it if you don't like it. I'm sure that if I had posted a list of the Iraqi civilians that were killed during this war, you and your mate over there would have had no objection whatsoever.

So take your fancy words, your "elite" :rolleyes: style of writing and use them to impress your little buddies like Pat.

You don't fool me one bit.

Don Cardi

Re: Attention "emo" kids! - 12/11/05 05:53 PM

I'm reposting this for DC!

Quote:
Also, who criticizes our soldiers and country without us knowing where they're from? What do you mean by 'they?' I don't care what/who they criticize as long as I know where they're coming from.

And I didn't bring this up because Mad Johnny criticized 'something I like.' I hate emo and I hate people who call themselves emo, so I actually agree with him. However, it's lame that he thinks only American kids act this way when it happens all over the world. I was actually getting mad that he was criticizing Bush and our government. Other members on here, such as Enzo, atleast tell us where they're from. This guy is hiding behind a computer. What's he hiding? That's what I want to know.

Oh, and Don Andrew, since you're also taking part in this fun, I'd like you to also point out where I've been anti-American. Thanks!

Re: Attention "emo" kids! - 12/11/05 05:59 PM

This thread sucks even more now. I'm all depressed and sad because of all the dumb fighting. I went out and got like 20 "emo" cds. These guys understand my pain and help me cry.

The Doc

P.S. Who's got the bigger dick here? That might solve this problem.

Re: Attention "emo" kids! - 12/11/05 06:01 PM

If that's the case, I win the debate Ferro. :p

Quote:
P.S. You wanna get emotional? Look at how much more money these "emo" singer pricks make than you. I'm crying my god damn eyes out here!
But seriously, the same can be said for many artists. Does that mean they can't write sad songs? Neil Young had some sad songs, and they were great. It's not that these bands are more emotional in their music, it's the fusion between emotional lyrics and punk rock-ish sounds.

As I said I'm not a fan of the genre at all, but I think people misinterpret what it is.

By the way, isn't it fun how a thread doing a parody of people who change their lifestyle with Emo turned into an Anti-American thread?

Re: Attention "emo" kids! - 12/11/05 06:07 PM

Quote:
Wow... I'm hiding behind a computer? Lenox and E 132nd. If you can figure aout where that is you can figure out what country I'm from.

Stop whining.
Got 100 guns, 100 clips, nigga. You're from New York, New York .

Re: Attention "emo" kids! - 12/11/05 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Don Vercetti:
If that's the case, I win the debate Ferro. :p

[quote] P.S. You wanna get emotional? Look at how much more money these "emo" singer pricks make than you. I'm crying my god damn eyes out here!
But seriously, the same can be said for many artists. Does that mean they can't write sad songs? Neil Young had some sad songs, and they were great. It's not that these bands are more emotional in their music, it's the fusion between emotional lyrics and punk rock-ish sounds.
[/quote]They can write all the music they want. Good? Who knows. Was I joking when I said that? Yes. Is my dick huge? You bet.

The Doc

Re: Attention "emo" kids! - 12/11/05 06:19 PM

Just checking.

PS: My dick's bigger than yours.

Re: Attention "emo" kids! - 12/11/05 06:22 PM

Cardi, that's the second time in months you've belittled my writing style. You also said "Excellent writing" in the thread I posted by published story. Typically self-contradictory.

It's also the second time you've said ASSume. Like a typical Hollywood film, spelling everything out to your audience just in case they don't get it. You're about as subtle as a fucking hammer to the skull. Make that an Iraqi terrorist's skull, if the metaphor doesn't sit comfortably with you otherwise.

I make no effort to fool you. That's why I never say "my friend" when arguing with you, like you often do with me. And fuck the fact that you're being "respectful". You have an utter lack of self-perception.

So yeah, go and tell me that I don't know you or anything about you (apart from the fact you lost loved ones in the 9/11 attacks) again. You could also, perhaps, in your fine and mature wisdom, tell me something I don't already know. I've never claimed to know anything about you. I was commenting on the way you post.

Disgustingly.

Fancifully yours,
Mick

Re: Attention "emo" kids! - 12/11/05 06:59 PM

Quote:
[quote]Originally posted by Enzo Scifo:
[b] [quote]Originally posted by Don Cardi:
[b] the kid

Do you really have to call him 'the kid'? You can of course, but it sounds so denegrating. [/b][/quote]
Quote:
DC is accusing me of being a kid. I consider myself a young adult. Right, but you're on good terms with plaw and you both have respect for each other. Can't say that DC and I have the same compassion for each other.
Obviously you have this problem of not being able to distinguish business from personal. If someone disagrees with you on an issue, who have this habit of taking it very personally and you immedeatly bite back with a defensive attitude. [/b][/quote]Since you quoted me too, I assume (and not ASSume) this remply was also to me. Whether you agree with me and call me kid, or don't agree with me and call me kid, I wouldn't like the both of them.
I think there's a very negative connotation in that word. Like I can participate and say something good, but you're still feeling yourself in the position of an elderly and more wise person.
Maybe others (like DMC) like being called a kid, I don't. And I've seen Pat doesn't like it either.

Re: Attention "emo" kids! - 12/11/05 07:03 PM

No enzo it has nothing to do with "liking" to be called Kid. The term Kid is RELATIVE, an 85 year old person will say "that kid in the store" when that kid is 35 years old.

It seems to me like a lot of you have a complex or some type of problem where being called "young adult" makes you feel special or something.
Posted By: fathersson

Re: Attention "emo" kids! - 12/11/05 07:17 PM

Godfather Take 365 Flash back

Mom- me their fighting again!

Now, this is what a real open forum is all about.
I am glad I stopped in to see it before they lock yet another thread up.

Happy Holiday to all.

Did you ever notice that it is the same people fighting all the time?
Some people really do need to get a life!
and like Santa says, and to all a good night!
Posted By: Don Smitty

Re: Attention "emo" kids! - 12/11/05 07:21 PM

Why are they so offended? They are kids.

DS

Re: Attention "emo" kids! - 12/11/05 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by fathersson:
Some people really do need to get a life!
I'm glad you finally got one. Get back to it. Your post was as superfluous as ever.

Re: Attention "emo" kids! - 12/11/05 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Don Smitty:
Why are they so offended? They are kids.

DS
Why are we so offended? You're the one who gets your pants in a bunch as soon as someone criticizes Bush or the war!

Re: Attention "emo" kids! - 12/11/05 07:44 PM

Guys, why is this still going on? Me and Vercetti already agreed that we have gigantic, bulbous penises. Just accept it guys. Sorry.

The Doc

Re: Attention "emo" kids! - 12/11/05 07:51 PM

Congrats, now you know that I know where Lenox and E 132nd is.

This is the Holiday season, but everybody is at each other's throats (I'll admit fault here too).

And I agree with Capo de La Cosa Nostra.

That said, everybody just chill.

Re: Attention "emo" kids! - 12/11/05 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DonFerro55:
Guys, why is this still going on? Me and Vercetti already agreed that we have gigantic, bulbous penises. Just accept it guys. Sorry.

The Doc
Exactly. No need for more debates.

Re: Attention "emo" kids! - 12/11/05 08:45 PM

Maddox.xmission.com is one of the funniest sites on the Net. Intentionally, too.

Re: Attention "emo" kids! - 12/11/05 08:47 PM

Glad you're a fan Capo. I love his site. Hell, I want one of these shirts.

Re: Attention "emo" kids! - 12/11/05 09:35 PM

Maddox has the best freaking site ever.
Posted By: fathersson

Re: Attention "emo" kids! - 12/12/05 12:35 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Capo de La Cosa Nostra:
[quote]Originally posted by fathersson:
[b]Some people really do need to get a life!
I'm glad you finally got one. Get back to it. Your post was as superfluous as ever. [/b][/quote]Well, I guess we don't have to figure who that someone was, now do we. They always seem to reveal themselves.
I better get back to my work, Capo scares me so....
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET