Home

Stop Global Warming

Posted By: DonFerro55

Stop Global Warming - 11/21/05 03:04 AM

stopglobalwarming.org

A virtual march is being led to Washington, so don't worry about getting off your ass to make a difference. Just sign and do your part. The website has more info. If you watched the special with all the comedians on TBS today called Earth to America, you'd have seen all about it. Regardless, please help.

The Doc
Posted By: Turi Giuliano

Re: Stop Global Warming - 11/21/05 11:19 AM

I come from a pretty hippy family anyway so I'm environmentally friendly anyway. Signing up is easy enough and I'd encourage others to do so too. But I'm no preacher. It's for each individual to do their part.

For me, I do it so that when I'm old and gray I can look back at my life and if the world is a mess I can be proud I didn't contribute to the destruction of the planet. On the other hand if the world is looking good I'll be happy I played my part and did what I could to help the planet.
Posted By: JustMe

Re: Stop Global Warming - 11/21/05 11:36 AM

Personally, I like Global Warming.
Posted By: afsaneh77

Re: Stop Global Warming - 11/21/05 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by JustMe:
Personally, I like Global Warming.

OMG! LMAO!!

Re: Stop Global Warming - 11/21/05 12:45 PM

BTW, I marched. Good thing I didn't need a visa, that could've taken forever.

Turi, nice make up. I've to go through an antifilter to see your avatars, but it is worth it. Imageshack, Photobucket, LJ, ... all are filtered. A few more months and I think internet is going to be banned here.
Posted By: MaryCas

Re: Stop Global Warming - 11/21/05 11:07 PM

Afs, is that you up ahead? I can't tell from behind. Turn around and wave. I'm the guy with the big head and goofy smile....you know my avatar?

Anyway, I'm marching and I recommend...no urge everyone to do the same. That is unless you want to try to live through a Category 7 someday.

Re: Stop Global Warming - 11/22/05 05:49 AM

Hi MC!

Good to see you're marching too!
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET