Home

I can't believe this.

Posted By: Just Lou

I can't believe this. - 11/04/05 04:55 AM

2 weeks ago, someone broke into my Cadillac CTS and did $1300 worth of damage. I just got the car back yesterday. Today, someone hit hit my car in a parking lot, and did at least another $1000 worth of damage. The car is only 3 months old. :rolleyes:
Posted By: Double-J

Re: I can't believe this. - 11/04/05 04:56 AM

That's fucking nuts mang, it always seems to come at once too. I know how that feels.

Get a shitty car to drive to work or whatever, and save the Caddy for your pimpin' excursions!

Re: I can't believe this. - 11/04/05 05:01 AM

I have a private lot at work, and it's not heavily used. The person that hit me has a blue car, and nobody at my office today had a blue car. When it was broken into, it was at a movie theater parking garage. That won't happen again. Next time we take the girlfriend's POS Honda.... I need a drink.
Posted By: don illuminati

Re: I can't believe this. - 11/04/05 05:04 AM

Maybe you should get another car, that one sounds like it brings bad luck. Or someone is doing these things to you on purpose. I hope not.

Good luck!

Re: I can't believe this. - 11/04/05 05:09 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by don illuminati:
Maybe you should get another car, that one sounds like it brings bad luck. Or someone is doing these things to you on purpose. I hope not.

Good luck!
What can I do. There are worse things that could happen, and have happen, in my life.
Posted By: Don Vercetti

Re: I can't believe this. - 11/04/05 10:32 AM

I'd rig C4 to the car and stand in a distant bush waiting for the man to come to the car.

Re: I can't believe this. - 11/04/05 04:57 PM

I'm being punished for trading in my 2002 Eldorado. I knew I should have kept it.
Posted By: Michael/Corleone

Re: I can't believe this. - 11/05/05 10:59 PM

Isn't the car insured or something?
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: I can't believe this. - 11/06/05 12:18 AM

Shit man thats not good

Re: I can't believe this. - 11/06/05 05:55 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Michael/Corleone:
Isn't the car insured or something?
Yes, but you still have to pay a deductable.
Posted By: DonMichaelCorleone

Re: I can't believe this. - 11/06/05 05:58 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Just Lou:
[quote]Originally posted by Michael/Corleone:
[b] Isn't the car insured or something?
Yes, but you still have to pay a deductable. [/b][/quote]AND your insurance costs go up up and away

Re: I can't believe this. - 11/06/05 06:01 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by DonMichaelCorleone:
AND your insurance costs go up up and away
it depends on the circumstances and Insurance Company. My Inusurance Company won't raise my rates.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET