Home

The Lost Connection Between Just Me and Paris Hilton

Posted By: Letizia B.

The Lost Connection Between Just Me and Paris Hilton - 10/18/05 01:42 AM

Yeah, I know... the topic scared you, right? Our own JM has a connection with *ugh* Paris Hilton!?

Fear not. I don't know, maybe she does, but at least that's not what I meant.

Paris has come out with her very own perfume, and she's decided to name it after our favorite pianist!

My favorite celeb-blogger, Distressed Jeans, jokingly describes it as such: "...combining the scent of dirty bedsheets and freshly minted money with a hint of Greek bad boy." Funny stuff, but sadly, I know several people who already smell like that. :rolleyes:

Anyway, here's a picture of the ad. She doesn't look too bad in it, actually. Decent, even.

Posted By: Mike Sullivan

Re: The Lost Connection Between Just Me and Paris Hilton - 10/18/05 01:44 AM

Doesn't change the fact that I wouldn't touch her with a ten-foot pole. I can feel the diseases by just looking at that disgusting broad....

At least she has good financial managers and knows how to milk her fifteen minutes.
Posted By: marlon

Re: The Lost Connection Between Just Me and Paris Hilton - 10/18/05 02:07 AM

I can think of a couple of other scents to add to that list.
Posted By: DonMichaelCorleone

Re: The Lost Connection Between Just Me and Paris Hilton - 10/18/05 04:25 AM

Quote:
Paris has come out with her very own perfume, and she's decided to name it after our favorite pianist!
I think you mean SECOND favorite, didn't she make a movie with her favorite "pianist"
Posted By: Lavinia from Italy

Re: The Lost Connection Between Just Me and Paris Hilton - 10/18/05 07:39 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Letizia B.:
well, apparently our JustMe - as anybody else - has her own skeletons in her closet!!!!
Posted By: JustMe

Re: The Lost Connection Between Just Me and Paris Hilton - 10/18/05 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Lavinia from Italy:
[quote]Originally posted by Letizia B.:
[b] Paris has come out with her very own perfume, and she's decided to name it after our favorite pianist!
well, apparently our JustMe - as anybody else - has her own skeletons in her closet!!!! [/b][/quote]Gals, you are adorable.
Whatever I have in my closet, it doesn't smell like bad Greek boys, beleive me.
What bothers me is: should I prosecute her for stealing my brand name?
Posted By: XDCX

Re: The Lost Connection Between Just Me and Paris Hilton - 10/18/05 03:24 PM

Wow, for the past couple days, I've had no idea what the hell everyone was talking about, because the picture didn't pop up on my screen. I see the picture, now I get it!
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET