Home

Rodney King Arrested

Posted By: SC

Rodney King Arrested - 09/30/05 02:22 PM

Many of you will remember Rodney King as the man who was videotaped being beaten by L.A. cops back in 1992. That beating prompted riots nationwide. He's back in the news today.

Rodney King Allegedly Threatens Daughter With Toy Gun
King Jailed In California

POSTED: 8:42 am CDT September 30, 2005

RIALTO, Calif. -- The man at the center of unrest in Los Angeles in 1992 has been arrested.

Rodney King has been jailed in Rialto, Calif., for allegedly threatening his daughter and ex-girlfriend. Police said King was arrested Wednesday on suspicion of making criminal threats. He's being held on $25,000 bail.

King is accused of threatening to kill his 23-year-old daughter and her mother after the two got in a fight with King's current girlfriend. All three women live in King's home.

The daughter, who called police, said King was armed with a handgun, but authorities said it turned out to be a toy.

I guess this answers the question, "Can't we all get along"?
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: Rodney King Arrested - 09/30/05 03:08 PM

King has been arrested several times since then. It's hard to feel sorry for him anymore. :rolleyes: Rialto is right next door to me.

I felt sorry for Reginald Denny who was pulled from his truck during the riots and had the sh*t beaten out of him. I remember him forgiving the perpetrators after the trial and thought, man what a guy! Either that or he had too many blows to the head. Poor guy.

TIS
Posted By: Eustachius Brown

Re: Rodney King Arrested - 09/30/05 03:14 PM

So that means Rodney's rap album is going to be delayed?

EB
Posted By: Don Zadjali

Re: Rodney King Arrested - 09/30/05 03:21 PM

It's a MAD world...
Posted By: Freddie C.

Re: Rodney King Arrested - 09/30/05 03:55 PM

The mother and the current girlfriend live together?
Posted By: Don Smitty

Re: Rodney King Arrested - 09/30/05 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by The Italian Stallionette:
I felt sorry for Reginald Denny who was pulled from his truck during the riots and had the sh*t beaten out of him. I remember him forgiving the perpetrators after the trial and thought, man what a guy! Either that or he had too many blows to the head. Poor guy.

TIS
Those losers got away with it too. :rolleyes:

DS
Posted By: Don Andrew

Re: Rodney King Arrested - 09/30/05 08:15 PM

Yeah, what an ass.

Though he didn't deserve what he got back in '92. I think we can all agree on that.
Posted By: TonyD

Re: Rodney King Arrested - 10/01/05 04:28 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Freddie C.:
The mother and the current girlfriend live together?
His mother and current girlfriend are actually lovers, the girlfriend actually being a transgendered man. Rodney was furious when he found out ... and then totally lost it when he found out by a DNA test that his sister's child wasn't his, but in fact his girlfriend's ... and that all that time, his mother was cheating with his best friend behind his girlfriend's back..

Rodney has been very confused ... it all started long ago ...

Rodney married a widow who had a grown-up daughter. Rodney's father visited his house often and fell in love with Rodneys step-daughter and married her. So Rodney's father became his son-in-law, and his step-daughter became his mother because she was his father's wife. Sometime afterward, Rodney's wife had a son. He was in fact his father's brother-in-law and also his uncle because he was the brother of his step-mother. Rodney's father's wife, ie, his step-daughter, also had a son ... who was, of course, Rodney's brother and in the meantime also his granchild for he was the son of his daughter. Rodney's wife was in fact his own grandmother, because she was his mother's mother. And Rodney was his wife's husband and grandchild at the same time and as the husband of a person's grandmother is in fact that person's grandfather ... Rodney then realized ... he was his own grandfather!!!

Now they're trying to get him on Springer.
Posted By: plawrence

Re: Rodney King Arrested - 10/01/05 05:45 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Don Andrew:
he didn't deserve what he got back in '92. I think we can all agree on that.
Apparently not everyone would agree.

The 24 loser cops who were "necessary" to subdue Rodney King pretty much got away with it.

Two of the 24 were convicted in federal court of violating his civil rights, and were sebtenced to 30 months each after being found not guilty by a local jury.

The others were either acquitted or never charged.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET