Home

hair dye

Posted By: DonMichaelCorleone

hair dye - 09/10/05 05:10 AM

why is it that they have the technology to create a hair dye for men that takes 5 minutes to finish while i have to sit here for 30-45 minutes for my dye to take effect?....granted im using metallic red, but even when i was using other colors for highlights it still took just as long

edit: this was flame angel not DMC
Posted By: Flame Angel

Re: hair dye - 09/10/05 05:13 AM

its like putting the toilet lid down...even when hes going to sleep for the evening he keeps his name logged on to this site and then i forget to change it and make a post like that under his name

o well :p dmc xoxo
Posted By: ginaitaliangirl

Re: hair dye - 09/10/05 05:15 AM

I believed it was DM asking about hair dye!

Re: hair dye - 09/10/05 05:18 AM

yea i wish, the day i got him to do something like that is the day you would find me in a dress suit....in my grave

im more the wild child in the relationship...but im working on him
Posted By: Mignon

Re: hair dye - 09/10/05 05:24 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Flame Angel:
yea i wish, the day i got him to do something like that is the day you would find me in a dress suit....in my grave

im more the wild child in the relationship...but im working on him
DMC as a red head Hey ya never know. Remember we seen ya in a dress over the Summer :rolleyes:

Re: hair dye - 09/10/05 05:33 AM

i know that was bad enough...i havent worn a dress since my confirmation lets see 8 years ago and im sure ill have to do one better for this restaurant Casa Dente...if were still going
Posted By: ginaitaliangirl

Re: hair dye - 09/10/05 05:37 AM

Wow! Flame Angel (is that okay to call you?), I'm getting my Confirmation tomorrow, and I'm dreading having to wear my dress! I hate wearing dresses, too. I don't mind slacks with a dress top, which I actually wear to school often, and skirts aren't too bad, but I'm definitely not a dress girl.
Posted By: afsaneh77

Re: hair dye - 09/10/05 10:07 AM

OMG!
Posted By: plawrence

Re: hair dye - 09/10/05 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Flame Angel:
i haven't worn a dress since my confirmation lets see 8 years ago and im sure ill have to do one better for this restaurant Casa Dente...
Don't worry about wearing a dress. It's a fairly informal place.

And I think DMC would be cute as a redhead. You gotta do something to liven this boy up.
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: hair dye - 09/10/05 06:14 PM

Quote:
edit: this was flame angel not DMC
Okay, I took a double-take there, too

Well, you could always try "Just for Men" and see what happens... but yeah, no good colors (blue)!

Quote:
Originally posted by plawrence:
I think DMC would be cute as a redhead.
Step off!
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: hair dye - 09/10/05 06:53 PM

I had to re-read the post a second time as well.

Yea, I hate that 25 minute wait. Guys have it so easy all the time. :p .

With all the modern inventions, you'd think they'd invent a simple, mess-free way to color your hair, not to mention something quick for root touch-up.

TIS
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET