Home

One years Membership

Posted By: DE NIRO

One years Membership - 09/06/05 01:31 AM

Just one week short of being on these boards 1 Year[/B],just like to say again what a great site this is,spoken with some cool people and discussed many topics and played many games With nearly 6000 posts and the 13 highest poster on the boards thats good going.

As you know im travelling Australia and don't get on a great deal as i used to.But lways try my best to geon at least once a week

if it wasn't my love for the Godfather,i would have never have come across this site.

Well heres to another year

Paul
DE NIRO
Posted By: Don Andrew

Re: One years Membership - 09/06/05 01:41 AM

Posted By: Beth E

Re: One years Membership - 09/06/05 11:11 AM

Anytime for a drink is fine by me. Even if it is only 7:00 A.M.

Congrats!
Posted By: Enzo Scifo

Re: One years Membership - 09/06/05 05:29 PM

You registered one month after me, but yet you have 5300 posts more than me.
Maybe cause I had like 10 posts in my first 9 months, but still.
Anyway, nice to have you on these boards!
Posted By: MobbingForMoney

Re: One years Membership - 09/06/05 05:35 PM

Instead of post count, this is really what we should celebrate. DE NIRO, you are a in a class of your own for making sure this was brought up. You are a bonafide leader in a world with limits. But somehow you went through the barriers of life and created your own magical boundary. You are an amazing man, and I think you will make it to the top of the mountain and make something of yourself. If you one day make a lot of money( and I know you will), I hope you will give most of it to me. I think giving credit where credit is due, is so important in this sad life of mone. I need some cheerful well wishes(money) in order to get of out my depressing rut. So please give me some or most of your money, because praising you is wonderful.
Posted By: Aziatic

Re: One years Membership - 09/06/05 05:37 PM

Congrats Mang.
Posted By: Beth E

Re: One years Membership - 09/06/05 06:07 PM

That's what I tell people. But they still call me an alcoholic.
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: One years Membership - 09/08/05 12:11 AM

Its never too early for a drink
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET