Home

Vacation

Posted By: M.M. Floors

Vacation - 07/31/05 03:20 PM

Okay, I'm leaving for 2 weeks. I'm going on a vacation to Hungary with friends. When I'm back I'll post my experiences...but It won't be an educational trip....women, beer and fun are the 3 keywords :p
Posted By: raggingbull2003

Re: Vacation - 07/31/05 03:43 PM

I envy you my friend. Have fun and try not to get into trouble with the law.
Posted By: svsg

Re: Vacation - 07/31/05 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by M.M. Floors:
women, beer and fun are the 3 keywords :p
Only the first 2 are the keywords. The third is implied given the first 2. Enjoy
Posted By: Krlea

Re: Vacation - 07/31/05 05:03 PM

That's great, have a wonderful time!

Re: Vacation - 07/31/05 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by svsg:
[quote]Originally posted by M.M. Floors:
[b] women, beer and fun are the 3 keywords :p
Only the first 2 are the keywords. The third is implied given the first 2. Enjoy [/b][/quote]:) Absolutely correct.
Posted By: MaryCas

Re: Vacation - 07/31/05 10:10 PM

Hungarian women?? Pics would be nice. Goulash?
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: Vacation - 08/01/05 01:28 AM

The beer's fine, MM. But don't overlook Hungarian winess--the best in Eastern Europe. My favorites: Badacsonji Keknleyu and Badacsonji Szurekebarat (white wines from Lake Balaton); Egri Bikaver (dry red), and the world-famous Tokaji Aszu--one of the best dessert wines on the planet. Get the Tojaki that says, "5 Puttonos."

Re: Vacation - 08/10/05 05:12 PM

Okay I'm back!

First impression: poor country, old buildings, cheap country and grumpy people.

Final impression: still poor, still old, still cheap and still grumpy people (People who doesn't want to help foreigners)

But since I was with 5 male friends I had a lot of fun. Every evening we went to disco's/bars etc. We had a lot of fun with the girls too (details censored )

Further more we didn't do anything cultural except that we went to budapest. WHAT A BEAUTIFUL CITY!!! It's really great. A lot of differ people there. Poor/Rich/Asian/European etc....

I really liked the Heroes Square. The Archangel Gabriel surrounded with 7 great Hungarian Leaders...what a beautiful location to be. Also the Parliament of the Hungarians is beautiful and the Palace of Sisi. I really enjoyed that trip. So when you go to Hungary...don't miss Budapest!

And Turnbull: I didn't check any wines. Since I'm 20 years I don't think it's suited for me
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET