Home

Kids!! What Ya Gonna Do?

Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Kids!! What Ya Gonna Do? - 07/30/05 03:53 PM

First let me say, in my day there were plenty of ridiculous styles that are so laughable today, and we can dwell on those if you like.

However, what inspired me to write this is, IMHO, the "ridiculous" way that young men wear their trousers hanging halfway down their ass.

At school, we had to revise the dress code to include that because undergarments are not allowed to be showed. We have plastic twist type belts that we give to those kids (naturally they hate it). One time a kid actually had his pants fall down they were hanging so low.

Yesterday, while grocery shopping I see this young man (about 20ish) walking out of the store and I swear to God his pants, even with a belt, were literally "mid-ass". How in the heck do you walk like that? There must be a trick. I see these very young boys with pants about 3 sizes to big and have to laugh.

TIS
Posted By: Don Vercetti

Re: Kids!! What Ya Gonna Do? - 07/30/05 04:11 PM

Ah, the jocks and posers at my school do this, and I hate it. :p Some bastard walks by my desk with his goddamn underwear in my face. PULL YOUR PANTS UP. You're not fooling anyone.
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: Kids!! What Ya Gonna Do? - 07/30/05 04:30 PM

It's supposed to be PHAT! COOL!

It's outright disgusting!

I don't need to see your ass or your underwear! Keep them inside your 5X too big for your body pants, damn it!

It's almost, not quite, but almost as bad as the girls who wear the low cut jeans with the thong sticking out from them. Then if they catch you looking, they give you a dirty look like you are some kind of a pervert or something! And the best part is then they try to pull up the back of their jeans to cover the thong! If you don't want me to look at your thong sticking out of your jeans, then cover it up! You knew damn well what you were doing when you put that thong and those low cut jeans on this morning!

But the pants 5x too big hanging below the ass with the boxers sticking out have got to be outlawed!

Don Cardi

Re: Kids!! What Ya Gonna Do? - 07/30/05 04:35 PM

I don't know about everyone else's area, but in mine, it's the "thing" to wear pajama bottoms. While, you are covered, it's still against school rules. We've had to send kids home or have them call home for regular clothes. They look at you like "are you crazy?" ha ha..They've even come with pajama bottoms and slippers.

TIS
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: Kids!! What Ya Gonna Do? - 07/30/05 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Don Cardi:
the girls who wear the low cut jeans with the thong sticking out from them.
I gotta draw the line here!!
What's wrong with that?? :p

Re: Kids!! What Ya Gonna Do? - 07/30/05 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by J Geoff:
[quote]Originally posted by Don Cardi:
[b]the girls who wear the low cut jeans with the thong sticking out from them.
I gotta draw the line here!!
What's wrong with that?? :p [/b][/quote]
Quote:
Originally posted by Don Cardi:

It's almost, not quite, but almost as bad as the girls who wear the low cut jeans with the thong sticking out from them. But the pants 5x too big hanging below the ass with the boxers sticking out have got to be outlawed!
That is why I carefully said the it's almost, not quite, but almost as bad.

And I never said anything about outlawing that kind of thing.

On some woman it happens to be a beautiful thong, eh, err, I mean thing!

Ya gotta read between the lines sometimes Geoff!

Don Cardi

Re: Kids!! What Ya Gonna Do? - 07/30/05 04:51 PM

Yes DC, girls' styles can be just as outrageous. What amazes me is the young age at which they dress provacatively and I have to wonder if their parents saw them leave the house.

We've had incidents of young girls (keep in mind my school is 6th, 7th & 8th grade)wearing unbelieveably lowcut tops showing way too much cleavage. The really unfair part is, IMHO, you can have a well developed girl and she gets busted (no pun intended :p ), but you have a slender, more flat chested girl wearing the same shirt and chances are she'll slide by.

I'm not for every dresscode rule my school enforces (i.e. no midriff tops, tank tops, skirts need to be mid-thigh at the shortest). My feeling is, if your boobs or ass aren't hanging out, and no underwear showing, it's okay with me.

TIS
Posted By: svsg

Re: Kids!! What Ya Gonna Do? - 07/30/05 04:54 PM

TIS, what is the age group of the kids in your school?

Re: Kids!! What Ya Gonna Do? - 07/30/05 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by The Italian Stallionette:
I'm not for every dresscode rule my school enforces
TIS
Man, I'd love to know what you wear to school everyday! Especially after downing three or four of those cute little blue drinks! How many times have you worn the low cut jeans with the thong sticking out TIS?

Don Cardi

Re: Kids!! What Ya Gonna Do? - 07/30/05 04:59 PM

Only 11, 12 & 13! However a small percentage of retainees who may be 14 or even 15. After 15 however, they wouldn't be allowed in middle school and would go to a continuation school. It'd be pretty sad to be, at 16, driving to middle school.

TIS

DC,

The samples I gave were of some of my rules that I think shouldn't be barred for students, and not to be implied that I dress that way when I go to work.
Posted By: afsaneh77

Re: Kids!! What Ya Gonna Do? - 07/30/05 05:15 PM

I hate those baggy pants even when they are not half their ass. I mean why can't they wear straight jeans, those are more stylish.

But I think as long as it is not going to go against a dress code for safety it should be allowed. A person's dressing is part of their personality. That way it is easier to know people.

Re: Kids!! What Ya Gonna Do? - 07/30/05 06:30 PM

Quote:

DC,
The samples I gave were of some of my rules that I think shouldn't be barred for students, and not to be implied that I dress that way when I go to work.
Awww Shucks! You burst my bubble TIS!

Don Cardi
Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra

Re: Kids!! What Ya Gonna Do? - 07/30/05 07:03 PM

Disgusting?

Some people are showing their age here. Ironically (though not surprisingly) it isn't the thread-starter.

I can't understand how anybody could do that. Never mind why, there are many things people do that I don't understand, but it's the practicality of the thing that gets me. You'd have to walk with your knees and thighs slightly foward, in order for gravity not to take hold and pull the pants all the way down your legs.

Mick
Posted By: Double-J

Re: Kids!! What Ya Gonna Do? - 07/30/05 08:39 PM

Don't worry, as bad as it is for us to see those people wearing those dumbass poser pants, it's even worse for them - they have to keep them from falling off. :p

Re: Kids!! What Ya Gonna Do? - 07/30/05 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Capo de La Cosa Nostra:
Never mind why, there are many things people do that I don't understand, but it's the practicality of the thing that gets me. You'd have to walk with your knees and thighs slightly foward, in order for gravity not to take hold and pull the pants all the way down your legs.

Mick

Sooo true. When I see these people walking down the street with their pants under their asses in pants 5 x too large for them, I always wonder when the pants will actually fall to the ground.

And the best ones that I've seen are when they wear Shorts that are 5 x their size and they pull them below their ass, and now the bottom of the shorts are hitting the floor! Why bother wearing shorts then? Just wear normal regular pants.

Don Cardi

Re: Kids!! What Ya Gonna Do? - 07/30/05 09:09 PM

Wasn't there a case in Virginia recently where the state congress took a vote on fining people who had "visible underwear?" I believe it was shot down viciously, but I do remember some national coverage of it.
Posted By: MobbingForMoney

Re: Kids!! What Ya Gonna Do? - 07/30/05 10:48 PM

While I think a young masculine boy showing off his rock hard abs and telling me what color his Nicole Miller boxer-briefs can be a somewhat disheartening gesture to this poor, old, confused soul, it's even worse having to complain about my fellow geezers out there. Having to see my fellow man having pants so tight and pulled up against his chest area, that an outline of his wrinkled testicles begin to seep through those feces filled diapers make me yearn for the sight of young lad in his puffy cargo pants.
I don't need to see the effects of aging and how far a man's member can go before scraping against the floor. I can easily look down at my own pulled taffy and see how sad my existance as a human being has become. Do you realize how sad it can be to peer down and not recognize that half-anteater half-elephant snout that hangs between your legs? So next time you complain about all the young kids and the way they dress, think about having to see something resembling a deformed banana and smooshed meatballs between the legs of us older individuals.
Posted By: Sicilian Babe

Re: Kids!! What Ya Gonna Do? - 07/31/05 02:08 AM

TIS, I am amazed at what some kids wear. First of all, do some of them not own mirrors? I'm talking about girls who wear low-slung jeans with short shirts and their bellies hanging out, which might be a sexy look if they were a size 5, but I'm talking about girls with a serious weight problem. Instead of a sexy midriff, there's just a big old roll of flab hanging over. GROSS!

And the boys with the big ol' clothes just crack me up. It's too stupid for words. And what is the seeming obsession with things with skulls on them?

I, too, wonder where their parents are when they leave the house. I mean, I can see an older teen that buys their own clothes sneaking around in outfits that don't meet their parents approval, but a 12 year old? Is a 12 year old taking themselves off to the mall, paying for their clothes themselves, and leaving the house without their parents knowledge? If they are doing all of these things independently, then they have pretty crappy parents.
Posted By: Tony Love

Re: Kids!! What Ya Gonna Do? - 07/31/05 02:35 AM

Despite the fact that I'm a high school student and I hang around these people all day, I would have to agree with these posts. The stuff the guys wear, or just go about presenting themselves usually makes them look stupid. Though they look like they need either a belt a few yards long or a pair of trousers that won't fit Santa Clause loosely, it's supposed to be cool and it seems to be encouraged by today's media. Some of the stuff the girls wear make them look trampy. Reminds me of Bill Maher's broadway thing Victory Begins at Home where he quoted: "I feel sorry for the whores in this country" basically saying it's hard to determine who is and who is not a real whore.

I have my Sinatra style, and I'm sticking to it.
Posted By: Irishman12

Re: Kids!! What Ya Gonna Do? - 07/31/05 02:38 AM

Quote:
First let me say, in my day there were plenty of ridiculous styles that are so laughable today, and we can dwell on those if you like.

However, what inspired me to write this is, IMHO, the "ridiculous" way that young men wear their trousers hanging halfway down their ass.

At school, we had to revise the dress code to include that because undergarments are not allowed to be showed. We have plastic twist type belts that we give to those kids (naturally they hate it). One time a kid actually had his pants fall down they were hanging so low.

Yesterday, while grocery shopping I see this young man (about 20ish) walking out of the store and I swear to God his pants, even with a belt, were literally "mid-ass". How in the heck do you walk like that? There must be a trick. I see these very young boys with pants about 3 sizes to big and have to laugh.

TIS
I think the better question you should be asking yourself was how the heck could people go to the bathroom back in the "Kris-Kross" days!? For those who aren't familiar with the "Kris-Kross" days, it was when people wore their clothes backwards, shirts, pants everything
Posted By: DonMichaelCorleone

Re: Kids!! What Ya Gonna Do? - 07/31/05 02:45 AM

SB I think it comes down to parents not being parents. If the kids complain enough parents give in and let them do it just so that they don't have to hear them. i'll be damned if my son or daughter ever left the house looking the way these kids do. As most of you know, I personally do not even own a pair of jeans, and when I did they were worn around my waist

Pardon my french here but I personally think too many girls (15-17) are just too EASY and do whatever they need to do to get attention, hence the whole thong showing thing (sidenote why in the world does a thong matter if you're going to have sex does it matter if you take off a thong, underwear or some metal device? lol) I can only speak for myself but before I met my girlfriend any girl who showed interest in me and did not know that clothes were meant to COVER I could not even talk to. And besides if the girl is showing off everything before the date what's left to find out lol

Re: Kids!! What Ya Gonna Do? - 07/31/05 02:47 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Irishman12:
[quote]Originally posted by The Italian Stallionette:
[b] First let me say, in my day there were plenty of ridiculous styles that are so laughable today, and we can dwell on those if you like.

TIS
I think the better question you should be asking yourself was how the heck could people go to the bathroom back in the "Kris-Kross" days!? For those who aren't familiar with the "Kris-Kross" days, it was when people wore their clothes backwards, shirts, pants everything [/b][/quote]Not only going to the bathroom but it must have been hard to jump jump

yeah I know that was bad lol
Posted By: long_lost_corleone

Re: Kids!! What Ya Gonna Do? - 07/31/05 02:55 AM

I know what you're talking about, but the kids who do that are the ones who will lead a horrible career, never get into a good college, and assume the words "******", "homo", and "gay", to be synonmous with "incoherent", "hypocrisy, and "ignorance". Not the coolest of kids. They all piss me off.

I prefer my ass in my pants.

Re: Kids!! What Ya Gonna Do? - 07/31/05 03:57 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by long_lost_corleone:
I know what you're talking about, but the kids who do that are the ones who will lead a horrible career, never get into a good college, and assume the words "******", "homo", and "gay", to be synonmous with "incoherent", "hypocrisy, and "ignorance". Not the coolest of kids. They all piss me off.

I prefer my ass in my pants.
Amen to that! I get the whole gay-hating shit at school all the time. It doesn't help any that I live in a town full of white trash biggots.
Posted By: Don Andrew

Re: Kids!! What Ya Gonna Do? - 07/31/05 04:06 AM

It's such idiocy when these imbeciles with their pants at their knees criticize others for wearing clothes that fit. :rolleyes:

Re: Kids!! What Ya Gonna Do? - 07/31/05 04:27 AM

Actually I'm kind of surprised by the agreement here on the pants issue. I thought I'd get more of the young kids defending the style.

Isn't it interesting all the styles that come and go, and in some cases come back again a second time? Most of them you'll look back on and say "I wore that?"

TIS
Posted By: Patrick

Re: Kids!! What Ya Gonna Do? - 07/31/05 06:13 AM

Well, speaking from past experience, I used to wear my pants like that. It's really not that hard. As a matter of fact, the pockets on the back of those jeans are down lower then regular jeans. That's all in the past for me now. Tight is the new me. And the pajama bottoms are tight. I could wear them with a pair of thong flip flops and t-shirt from Pac Sun. I could rock that shit!
Posted By: Don Andrew

Re: Kids!! What Ya Gonna Do? - 07/31/05 06:17 AM

Well, no one is saying that just because they don't wear their pants down to their ass doesn't mean they wear clothes that are tight as hell. I just wear clothes that FIT.
Posted By: Mike Sullivan

Re: Kids!! What Ya Gonna Do? - 07/31/05 06:18 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Well, speaking from past experience, I used to wear my pants like that. It's really not that hard. As a matter of fact, the pockets on the back of those jeans are down lower then regular jeans. That's all in the past for me now. Tight is the new me. And the pajama bottoms are tight. I could wear them with a pair of thong flip flops and t-shirt from Pac Sun. I could rock that shit!
Oh that's the new rage from the runways of Paris to New York.

Such a trend setter! I'm sorry, this is just too ridiculous for me not to laugh at.

Well, I usually wear short sleve shirts with a mathing t-shirt inside and jeans or khakis.
Polo shirts are nice too (When they aren't 10x my size).

I try to be tasteful unlike one guy who had his underwear out with the new fashion.... Did I meantion he had a brown stain on them?

Re: Kids!! What Ya Gonna Do? - 07/31/05 06:35 AM

Alright, older posters, tell me this doesn't look good. I personally thought the clothing I wore was almost dress up type.

Posted By: long_lost_corleone

Re: Kids!! What Ya Gonna Do? - 07/31/05 06:39 AM

Oh god. AE. Spare me.

I like my clothes to fight, without killing my sperm count.
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: Kids!! What Ya Gonna Do? - 07/31/05 06:52 AM

I'm not familiar with AE at all -- but the look looks cool to me. I cannot attest to the tightness cuz I can't tell.

Listen: personally, I don't really care what others wear. It only concerns me in certain situations where you're expected to look a certain way (at work, job interviews, church, etc). Otherwise, I couldn't care less at all. Every generation had their "style" that upset parents. Is that not the whole point? LOL The baggy/saggy generation is the opposite, but, no different than, the ultra-tight Jordache generation. (Let's say seeing grade school teachers during that era was great! )

While I do admire "good" style, I say let kids be kids. We get to live that only once in our lives, and only for a few years. No big deal to me. But if school administrators have a problem with it, then ya gotta pay attention. You can always dress however you want on your own time.
Posted By: Tom

Re: Kids!! What Ya Gonna Do? - 07/31/05 07:14 AM

I take the bus quite often so I see this style a lot. Personally, I don't give a darn what people wear, but I just don't get it. Would these guys rather "look good" than walk normal-apparently yes. Plus, theres the ass factor, maybe they just think the ass is something that should be shown off and not hidden in a dark cage of denim. Nothing yells "please pants me!" like a pair of sagged pants.
Posted By: ginaitaliangirl

Re: Kids!! What Ya Gonna Do? - 07/31/05 07:38 AM

Count me in as a kiddo who doesn't understand or appreciate this fashion sense.

I'm almost used to the baggy pants, now, because I've seen people wear them that way so much, but when my parents or someone mention it, I remember just how dumb it looks.

It can't be comfortable (I'm big on comfort over fashion), but I don't even see how it can be attractive (I mean, baseball players wear tight pants, and look what it does for them! ). As a girl, I'd rather see a guy wearing what he wants than what everyone else wears. If he likes pulling his pants up every five seconds, I guess that's his decision, but it seems silly to me.

There are definitely some fashions for females that are just as "bad," just in what they're willing to wear and show, but I guess it's still their decision, unless they're required to wear a certain thing.

I know there are many different fashion trends that come and go, but it's just amazing what some people will wear.
Posted By: Turi Giuliano

Re: Kids!! What Ya Gonna Do? - 07/31/05 11:22 AM

To the older generations here: Can't you remember being slated for what you wore or how you had your hair growing up? With your long hair and your flairs or mini skirts you damn hippies! Granted things have become more extreme now but principally it's the same thing. Things were always better in 'our' era.

And I know 20/30 years time I'll be doing the same. In fact I'm even doing it now.

Re: Kids!! What Ya Gonna Do? - 07/31/05 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Turi Giuliano:
To the older generations here: Can't you remember being slated for what you wore or how you had your hair growing up?
How about the Tube Tops and The Halter Blouses that the girls wore back in the late 70's? It was a beautiful thing!

Don Cardi
Posted By: XDCX

Re: Kids!! What Ya Gonna Do? - 07/31/05 02:01 PM

There's a guy who works at the Wal-Mart I work at who wears his shorts (or pants, you can't tell) hanging down to his knees. Trouble is, he's a cart pusher. So he gets a row of carts, pushes em about 5 feet, then has to stop to pull his pants up. He thinks it looks cool, but its ridiculous, and I can't even begin to count the times he's almost been hit by a car by having to stop in the middle of the damn parking lot to pull his pants up. It's hilarious, but it's also one of those situations where the company should step in and say something. The associates inside have a dress code we must adhere to. During the summer, the cart pushers can wear shorts because it's hot (which I agree with). But this guy is gonna end up getting hurt (or worse, killed) because he doesn't wear a belt. Jesus Christ, he can walk right into the store and buy a freakin' belt! But no, let's just risk getting turned into a pavement pancake just to look cool (or stupid, IMO).

I freak out when I leave my belt at home. I'm tall and skinny (I'm a 20 year old dude with a 29" waist), so I always have to get my pants a little big so the length is right, because I can't find a pair of pants at any store that are 29W/34L, without having them custom made. So I always have to where a belt, but every now and then, I forget. Considering all the sh*t I have in my pockets (wallet, phone, change), it weighs down my pants, and rather than having to pull them up every 5 seconds, I have to continually hold them up as I'm walking. It's not comfortable, and anyone who tells you it is, is lying to you.

Re: Kids!! What Ya Gonna Do? - 07/31/05 02:16 PM

XxX, who would have thought that a fashion statement could be dangerous hu?

Turi, I sure do remember some of the "fashion" back in the hippie days. Bell Bottoms!!! They couldn't be too short, or they'd look dorky. They had to just cover your shoes. Oh, and the wider the bell, the cooler it was. Problem for me was I am so short that I had to have the jeans hemmed every time, which lessened the width of the bell. Such a trauma! Every generation will get a kick out of some of the things they wore back in the day!!

TIS
Posted By: Debz

Re: Kids!! What Ya Gonna Do? - 07/31/05 02:20 PM

The one thing my parents get on to me about is not having my shoe laces tied!! I think its because it makes the shoe look more fashionable...

Re: Kids!! What Ya Gonna Do? - 07/31/05 03:31 PM

Quote:
Turi, I sure do remember some of the "fashion" back in the hippie days. Bell Bottoms!!! They couldn't be too short, or they'd look dorky. Oh, and the wider the bell, the cooler it was.
TIS

And here's a shirt to go with them :

Don Cardi

Re: Kids!! What Ya Gonna Do? - 07/31/05 03:47 PM

It seems the new "style" is actually buying jeans which are torn to shit, and paying full price for them. First off, if you're paying that much, why not get pants that aren't pre-ruined? Another thing, they're tacky! At one time, I remember my father (coming from a poor home) telling me about how he was teased in high school for wearing stuff like that, yet now, it's encouraged. These pants are ugly. I'd consider people with "style" or "glamour" people with brains. Those who pay over $5 for a pair of jeans like the ones I'm talking about are not people with intelligence. Instead of buying them from a clothing outlet, why not try a garage sell?

Re: Kids!! What Ya Gonna Do? - 07/31/05 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Tony Love:
It seems the new "style" is actually buying jeans which are torn to shit, and paying full price for them. First off, if you're paying that much, why not get pants that aren't pre-ruined? Another thing, they're tacky! At one time, I remember my father (coming from a poor home) telling me about how he was teased in high school for wearing stuff like that, yet now, it's encouraged. These pants are ugly. I'd consider people with "style" or "glamour" people with brains. Those who pay over $5 for a pair of jeans like the ones I'm talking about are not people with intelligence. Instead of buying them from a clothing outlet, why not try a garage sell?
Ripped jeans are awesome. I have a few pairs myself. It looks nice to me and preppy and surfer girls dig it and I dig them...so it's all good. lol

Re: Kids!! What Ya Gonna Do? - 07/31/05 04:16 PM

Here's my average outfit.

or...

I need to get some money together to get shirts for several other bands.

Re: Kids!! What Ya Gonna Do? - 07/31/05 04:35 PM

By the way, the "big pants falling down" fashion started in jail, because belts were taken away from young men, and they walked around with their pants falling down and their boxers showing. There's a fashion look to emulate, isn't it??

Of course we all wore stupid clothes. Along with TIS, I remember the stupidly long bell bottoms that you HAD to wear, with either Earth Shoes or platforms. And they HAD to drag on the floor, otherwise you'd hear things like "Where's the ark?". I remember that mine were so long that I tripped over them climbing down the bleachers at a high school football game, fell and broke my wrist!!

Re: Kids!! What Ya Gonna Do? - 07/31/05 04:50 PM

Let's not forget probably the "biggest" fashion statement of the 60's and early seventies (for men)....the long hair.

Ha ha!!! When I met my eventual husband he had hair down to his shoulders. How my parents begged for him to cut it before the wedding. Fortunately he did, however his brother didn't. As dated as the pictures may be, his isn't as funny as his brother's who not only had long hair, but curly and unruly. It's the first thing you notice when you look at the pictures. You have to laugh!!

TIS
Posted By: Turi Giuliano

Re: Kids!! What Ya Gonna Do? - 07/31/05 04:54 PM

We should just give the kids a good belt. Not one around the waist but a good backhander to face. Just every now and then to keep them in line. Even if they've done nothing wrong *smack*.

Re: Kids!! What Ya Gonna Do? - 07/31/05 07:20 PM

DV--aviators dude? No, dude, no. Lose them now. I'm not even that metro.

Re: Kids!! What Ya Gonna Do? - 07/31/05 08:03 PM

I like your style, DV. Mine is almost identical. I think the biggest difference would be the fact that I don't have very many band T-shirts. When it comes to concerts I have a Movin Out, Billy Joel & Elton John, and a Neil Diamond T-shirt.

Re: Kids!! What Ya Gonna Do? - 07/31/05 08:18 PM

That GNR one is the only one I have, I'd love to get others for my other favorite bands too. I have several Hard Rock Cafe shirts, with great guitar pics on them, and one of them being a Bruce Springsteen shirt.

I need some for at least these bands: Nirvana, Metallica, Black Sabbath, Led Zeppelin, Jimi Hendrix, The Cure, and AC/DC, and Pink Floyd.

Quote:
DV--aviators dude? No, dude, no. Lose them now. I'm not even that metro.
Aviators have been great glasses even before all these metros have started wearing them. They've been the glasses since WW2. I also have a pair of real army aviator glasses with ear coils I got at an army store in Cape Cod, but I can't find a pic online.

Posers are also starting to wear Elvis glasses, but that doesn't make these any less great.

Re: Kids!! What Ya Gonna Do? - 07/31/05 11:51 PM

My style (or lack thereof, depending on whom you ask)...

And sandals, of course.

But can I say, the lady below me has the most awesome fashion sense ever...so...snozberry ish!

Re: Kids!! What Ya Gonna Do? - 07/31/05 11:59 PM

My style:

Van Huesen ( I can't spell) button down long sleeve dress shirt, dockers pants, dress shoes.
Posted By: Lavinia from Italy

Re: Kids!! What Ya Gonna Do? - 08/01/05 11:38 AM

When I was a teenager I would always wear total black clothes and black complementing clothing as well, e.g. black shoes, black bags, black spectacles. All-black was considered to be cool. And, as a matter of fact, I felt cool, no matter I looked like a beetle. My mamma hated it. She used to say to me: "I don't want you to wear black like this, not even when I die"....

I still wear all black, occasionally. But it's because they say it makes you look thinner...

Re: Kids!! What Ya Gonna Do? - 08/01/05 01:30 PM

My 15 year old is going through her "all black" phase. She even wears black sneakers. I'm hoping it doesn't last much longer. Rather than fight her on it, I've decided to try and ignore it.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET