Home

High School Prom

Posted By: Debz

High School Prom - 06/29/05 08:59 PM

The Senior Prom was held last night and it was SUNNY!! Couldn't believe it!! Well it was a good night, a few people (19) came down to my house for a pre-prom party which was a laugh and then we made our way to the prom at 7 for the professional photographs to be taken. During the prom we danced to the "Gay Gordans", "Dashing White Sargent", "Military Two-Step" and other Scottish Dances along with other cool party songs!! After the prom we all headed out to a party at a friends house and didnt get home till 4.30 in the morning!! It was a brilliant night, really needing my bed now though!

Well here are a few photographs from the pre-prom party.

By the way, I am the one in the light blue dress
(Sorry if the pictures are a bit small and distorted its just my computer wasnt letting me load larger files!!)
Posted By: TheSicilian123

Re: High School Prom - 06/29/05 09:02 PM

Well you look beautiful. I hope you had a good time.
Posted By: afsaneh77

Re: High School Prom - 06/29/05 09:02 PM

You look lovely! I'm glad it didn't rain.
Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra

Re: High School Prom - 06/29/05 09:09 PM

What a stunner! Thanks for posting the pics, Debz. Glad you had a great night! Was/Is that your date on the seat with you? Lucky man.

Mick
Posted By: Sicilian Babe

Re: High School Prom - 06/29/05 09:12 PM

You look lovely! I'm so glad that you had good weather, and what sounds like a wonderful time. Thanks for sharing your photos with us!

Re: High School Prom - 06/29/05 09:14 PM

Thanks guys! No, the one I am sitting beside on the seat is my cousin Colin we are in the same year at school. The boy in the other picture with me is my friend Mark, we have known each other a long time but we are just friends. I didn't have a date this year I fancied just going with my friends
Posted By: Snake

Re: High School Prom - 06/29/05 09:43 PM

WOW!
Posted By: ginaitaliangirl

Re: High School Prom - 06/29/05 10:34 PM

Thanks for posting the pics, Debz! You look very pretty, and your dress is wonderful! Glad you had a fun time.
Posted By: XDCX

Re: High School Prom - 06/29/05 11:19 PM

You are absolutely gorgeous Debz! Thanks for sharing!
Posted By: Mike Sullivan

Re: High School Prom - 06/29/05 11:26 PM

Wow! You must be a heart-breaker.

I'm glad you had so much fun at your prom. I've still got two years 'till mine but I can easily understand and see how important a part in life it can be.
Posted By: Irishman12

Re: High School Prom - 06/30/05 12:48 AM

Glad you had a great time Debz & thanks for posting the pics! You are a knock out!
Posted By: Letizia B.

Re: High School Prom - 06/30/05 01:07 AM

Hey Debz! Great pictures, and I like your dress! Btw, I'm loving the kilts on the guys... is it true what they say about what they wear (or don't wear) under those?
Posted By: TheSicilian123

Re: High School Prom - 06/30/05 01:11 AM

I hope she doesnt know, cause one was her cousin.

Re: High School Prom - 06/30/05 03:13 PM

Thanks everyone!

Yeah well I didn't know about all the guys at the prom, but when a guy goes 'comando' under his kilt it's known as being a true scotsman!!

It was a good night anyways. We were so lucky for weather as its back to the typical scottish drizzley weather today

Thanks again
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: High School Prom - 06/30/05 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Debz:
I didn't know about all the guys at the prom,...
So you found out about some of them, then? :p

Great pics, Debz!

Re: High School Prom - 06/30/05 07:32 PM

Lol Now Now sick mind u got there JGeoff :p
Posted By: Aziatic

Re: High School Prom - 06/30/05 08:41 PM

You are looking GREAT Debz, beautiful The dress too.. Glad that you enjoyed the prom!
Posted By: Double-J

Re: High School Prom - 07/02/05 12:39 AM

Mmm, what a hottie!

My prom was one of the best nights of my life (no, Partagas, I didn't get any. Actually, my date turned out to be a real bitch in the ensuing weeks after prom), and we had so much fun! Where did you guys go after prom? A party? Haha, we went bowling in our outfits, got coffee at Tim Horton's, and didn't get in until 5 AM, it rained like a motherfocker when we left the dance.

Ah, those high school days. They seem like yesterday. All those years ago (three). :p
Posted By: Mike Sullivan

Re: High School Prom - 07/02/05 01:58 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Double-J:

Ah, those high school days. They seem like yesterday. All those years ago (three). :p
*Insert Lyrics to "Yesterday" here*

Re: High School Prom - 07/02/05 11:19 AM

Thanks Everyone.
Yeah after the prom we went to an afterparty at a friends house, she owns farm land so we got to use one of the empty farm houses it was good. Didn't get home til 5 in morning There wasnt any trouble at the party really which was surprising considering the number of people there, but one lad had to go to causlty because he fell through one of the ground floor windows and cut his knee it could have been really nasty!!
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET