Home

Country Quiz

Posted By: afsaneh77

Country Quiz - 05/24/05 09:27 AM

Take this little quiz and post your results. It is pretty funny!

Country Quiz

My results:

You're Malta!
With a strange attraction to crosses and falcons, you are one of the most mysterious and unknown people in your group of friends, your community, or pretty much any category you want to mention. You keep to yourself, but see yourself as a knight in shining armor, ready to rescue people if they weren't so far away. Still, people are fascinated by you if they've heard of you, which most of them haven't.

Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: Country Quiz - 05/24/05 12:31 PM

Apparantly im chile
Posted By: Al.Neri

Re: Country Quiz - 05/24/05 12:41 PM

I'm Brazil!

By the way - I live in Norway
Posted By: Sicilian Babe

Re: Country Quiz - 05/24/05 12:46 PM

I'm Vatican City! Who knew?
Posted By: Mignon

Re: Country Quiz - 05/25/05 03:47 AM

I'm Italy
Posted By: Bella Mafia UK

Re: Country Quiz - 05/25/05 09:08 AM

I'm Mexico!
Posted By: Don Andrew

Re: Country Quiz - 05/25/05 09:09 PM

I'm Vatican City!
Posted By: Snake

Re: Country Quiz - 05/25/05 09:16 PM

"You're Colombia!
You do a lot of drugs, and these have kind of distorted your view of reality, to the point that everyone looks like an enemy.You keep trying to restore order over your schizophrenic world view, but you don't even know which goal is your own and which is someone else's.You're pretty sure someone needs to be punished for all this, but who that is changes all the time. Things would be a lot better for you if you switched to coffee, or even to decaf, but all this money would be hard to give up."

That is so me that it's downright scary...except I quit the dope back in '87!
Posted By: Debz

Re: Country Quiz - 05/25/05 09:20 PM

I am Cyprus - it says my parents are probably devorced and argue all the time lol well they arent
Posted By: Mr. Baggins

Re: Country Quiz - 05/25/05 09:44 PM

I'm the USA
Posted By: raggingbull2003

Re: Country Quiz - 05/25/05 10:59 PM

Vatican City... Interesting :rolleyes:
Posted By: Double-J

Re: Country Quiz - 05/26/05 09:30 PM

Quote:
You're Texas!
You aren't really much of your own person, but everyone around you wishes you'd go away, so you might as well be independent. You're sort of loud-mouthed and abrasive, but you do have a fair amount of power. You like big trucks, big cattle, and big oil rigs. And sometimes you really smell. But it's not all bad, you're big enough to have some soft spots somewhere in all that redneck madness.

Re: Country Quiz - 05/26/05 10:12 PM

Damn! Are you sure you took Country quiz and not State quiz? :p
Posted By: DonMichaelCorleone

Re: Country Quiz - 05/26/05 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by afsaneh77:

You're Malta!
Couldn't get Al so you took JG

Re: Country Quiz - 05/26/05 10:33 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DonMichaelCorleone:
[quote]Originally posted by afsaneh77:
[b]
You're Malta!
Couldn't get Al so you took JG [/b][/quote]Working on it. Al might have been a much easier choice! :p
Posted By: Joolsie Cappucetti

Re: Country Quiz - 05/26/05 11:36 PM

You're the United Nations!
Most people think you're ineffective, but you are trying to completely save the world from itself, so there's always going to be a long way to go. You're always the one trying to get friends to talk to each other, enemies to talk to each other, anyone who can to just talk instead of beating each other about the head and torso. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't, and you get very schizophrenic as a result. But your heart is in the right place, and sometimes also in New York.

Scarily true, I think I should be a diplomat... I hate conflict and as for how schizophrenic I get... I'm saying nothing
Nice link Afsaneh
Posted By: Family Honour

Re: Country Quiz - 05/28/05 06:53 PM

You're India!
A great thinker and leader, you have a great deal of power despite being really poor. You like movies, cows, and you probably are a vegetarian and may even be a pacifist. You've probably been moving away from pacifism lately, though, as you get more and more defensive that everyone around you is trying to hurt you. How about a nice game of chess?

How did they know I'm poor and like cows (well, beef anyway )

Re: Country Quiz - 05/28/05 07:51 PM

Aw Joolsie, that's the most unfortunate position to be at this time. :p I advise you to let everyone beat each other all they want.
Posted By: Kayamoto

Re: Country Quiz - 05/30/05 04:59 PM

You're Egypt!
Curator of ancient mystical secrets, your life on the surface is fairly typical these days. Though you are in denial about more things than most people. Nevertheless, you're trying to convince people that you're safe despite your more volatile and unstable times that seem to be behind you. You like cats a whole lot. You'd probably really appreciate The Blue Pyramid.

I actually like cats a lot...
Posted By: XDCX

Re: Country Quiz - 05/30/05 05:09 PM

You're Mexico!
While some people think you're poor and maybe a little corrupt, you know where it's at, enjoying good food and nice beaches. You like to take things a little slower than those around you, and you really wish the air were cleaner, but sometimes compromises must be made. For some reason, Chevrolet keeps trying to sell you Novas as well, even though they don't really go.
---------------------------------

My girlfriend is Mexican, so I guess that makes us even more compatable.
Posted By: angiez23

Re: Country Quiz - 05/30/05 05:22 PM

You're France!
Most people think you're snobby, but it's really just that you're better than everyone else. At least you're more loyal to the real language, the fine arts, and the fine wines than anyone else. You aren't worth beans in a fight, unless you're really short, but you're so good at other things that it usually doesn't matter. Some of your finest works were intended to be short-term projects.
Posted By: Krlea

Re: Country Quiz - 06/01/05 07:10 PM

I'm Fiji!

As calm, relaxed, and removed from life as they come, you're just so chilled out, it hurts people to see you. Everyone aspires to be where you are, but most of them just can't put their stress away. Little do they know that even you sometimes have inner turmoil and struggles! For the most part, though, it's sun and fun for you, and that's the way you like it. It's just sort of hard to get things done with all that partying.
Posted By: don vencent

Re: Country Quiz - 06/01/05 07:56 PM

i'm the usa
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET