Home

gf on sunday nite on chanel 5

Posted By: jordyallen101

gf on sunday nite on chanel 5 - 04/29/05 01:44 PM

for all you uk people out there....
Godfather 1 will be on channel 5 this sunday at either 9 or 10 o clock pm. I cant remember which though?!
Posted By: Cancerkitty

Re: gf on sunday nite on chanel 5 - 04/29/05 02:08 PM

Oh, I thought your girlfriend was going to be on TV.
Posted By: Turi Giuliano

Re: gf on sunday nite on chanel 5 - 04/29/05 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Cancerkitty:
Oh, I thought your girlfriend was going to be on TV.

You know Jordy, since the DVD's were released I've never wanted to watch the Godfather on TV. The picture quality difference is that much.
Posted By: long_lost_corleone

Re: gf on sunday nite on chanel 5 - 04/29/05 07:17 PM

Out of morbid curiosity, what is channel 5? :p It's not the same network world-wide, of course.
Posted By: Family Honour

Re: gf on sunday nite on chanel 5 - 04/29/05 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by jordyallen101:
for all you uk people out there....
Godfather 1 will be on channel 5 this sunday at either 9 or 10 o clock pm. I cant remember which though?!
Nice! Wonder if we'll get a new crop of Brit fans on the BB after it's aired

I gotta agree with me mate Turi tho, the TV showings just dont do it for me anymore either after getting the DVD boxed set :p
Posted By: Moscarelli

Re: gf on sunday nite on chanel 5 - 04/29/05 07:35 PM

That's odd, because, it seems that I will watch a Godfather movie no matter what if its on television, even though I have the DVD. I won't schedule for it but if I'm flipping through the channels and I spot The Godfather, I feel almost lucky that I found it. Its like hearing your favorite song on the radio even though you already have the CD.
Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra

Re: gf on sunday nite on chanel 5 - 04/29/05 09:58 PM

Five is treacherous for adverts (commercials). It also has news updates at a certain time. Beware. Knowing Five, they'll be playing the other parts on respective Sundays.

Mick
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET