Home

Older Women

Posted By: MobbingForMoney

Older Women - 04/15/05 01:29 AM

Younger women being with older men, is just not as taboo as a younger man with an older women. We hardly do a double take when we see a 25 year old woman walking down the street with her much...much older husband with pubes still wet with black hair dye and a head so smooth, it's makes a baby's ass feel like alligator skin. Now, I know our culture has always portrayed men as relying on younger women for relationships and having older women used only as experienced lovers, with who we get our jollies off and feel good about having sex that one time, even if it was the chain smoking, dried up aunt of the neighbor next door.

But can anyone here seeing themselves falling in love with an older woman? Have any of the men here fell in love with an older woman, or maybe some of the women fallen in love with a younger man? How did you feel about it, and how important did or does that age factor play into the relationship, even if you would not admit it out in the open? If you can't see yourself with an older woman, did it have to do with her aging through the years or maybe some other factors that spurred you, like that you might have to clean out your wife's colostomy bag, while you're still pestering about that one gray hair on your chin?

Do tell all.
Posted By: Don Vercetti

Re: Older Women - 04/15/05 01:31 AM

Ah, I could handle Demi Moore for several years.
Posted By: Turi Giuliano

Re: Older Women - 04/15/05 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Don Vercetti:
Ah, I could handle Demi Moore for several years.
She would eat you alive!

I don't think my appretiation for an older women is a secret. Shame I don't have any tales to tell.

Does anyone else really want to hug MFM? We could turn the heating up and just have a little cuddle.
Posted By: Beth E

Re: Older Women - 04/15/05 11:54 AM

Hey...I resemble that remark.

Mobb..at your age I think Queen Elizabeth is a young woman to you. Define an age limit here.
Posted By: afsaneh77

Re: Older Women - 04/15/05 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Turi Giuliano:
I don't think my appretiation for an older women is a secret. Shame I don't have any tales to tell.
So how old are you? :p
Posted By: Snake

Re: Older Women - 04/15/05 04:06 PM

Perhaps this is "too much info.," but my first was a slightly older "woman" (actually, girl)...my 'babysitter,' no less. Oh, don't worry: I was hardly a helpless little baby by then. But, oh the magic!! Needless to say, I fell head-over-heels until I figured out it was just a one-time cradle-snatching to get her jollies and leave me both physically placated and horribly heartbroken! Ah, well, it was still worth it!

An older woman now? Probably not. I know it's sexist and hypocritical, but I can't see it. Unless she looked like that grandma on the bowflex commercial!!
Posted By: Beth E

Re: Older Women - 04/15/05 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by afsaneh77:
[quote]Originally posted by Turi Giuliano:
[b] I don't think my appretiation for an older women is a secret. Shame I don't have any tales to tell.
So how old are you? :p [/b][/quote]What are you Turi..about 23 now?

And to think..I knew you when you was a wee lil pup. :p
Posted By: plawrence

Re: Older Women - 04/15/05 04:34 PM

I still have my 40 year thing going for Bridgette Bardot, who is now 71 years old.
Posted By: DonMichaelCorleone

Re: Older Women - 04/15/05 04:44 PM

Posted By: SC

Re: Older Women - 04/15/05 04:48 PM

Sorry to burst the bubble, plaw, but have you seen her lately?

Posted By: Saladbar

Re: Older Women - 04/15/05 05:22 PM

Older men don't like me as much as younger ones do. The oldest guy I ever dated was 1 year older than me.
Posted By: The Irish Mafia 28

Re: Older Women - 04/15/05 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Snake:
Perhaps this is "too much info.," but my first was a slightly older "woman" (actually, girl)...my 'babysitter,' no less. Oh, don't worry: I was hardly a helpless little baby by then. But, oh the magic!! Needless to say, I fell head-over-heels until I figured out it was just a one-time cradle-snatching to get her jollies and leave me both physically placated and horribly heartbroken! Ah, well, it was still worth it!
Wow... just wow.

Re: Older Women - 04/15/05 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by SC:
Yeah, but have you seen me lately?

I like DM's picture better.
Posted By: Snake

Re: Older Women - 04/15/05 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by SC:

Cold-blooded, SC! You not only bursted a bubble, you decimated the bubble-maker!!
Posted By: Sicilian Babe

Re: Older Women - 04/15/05 06:03 PM

Well, I married a man that's two years younger. Does that count??
Posted By: JustMe

Re: Older Women - 04/15/05 06:16 PM

Wellwhy do you say it is not a taboo to be in love with old man? Say, if Afi marries Al, who's 37 years older, and you read about it in papers, your feelings?
Posted By: Letizia B.

Re: Older Women - 04/15/05 08:50 PM

Brigitte Bardot was so hot. She's still pretty for her age, IMO. Compare her to other women her age... Nothing a little Botox can't fix. :p

Seriously, though... I think she's up there with Sophia. Granted, Sophia looks better than her now, as an older woman. But still... Ol' Bridge did pretty good for herself.

I don't think I'd ever go for a younger guy, to answer the original question. I have a thing for older men, and I've never even been attracted to a guy my own age. My boyfriend is almost 6 years older than me, so my friends are always making fun of me and calling him my sugar daddy... but that's not even a big difference, IMO. :p Whenever we see a hot older man, he always asks me, "Should I be worried?"
Posted By: La Dolce Vita

Re: Older Women - 04/15/05 09:27 PM

I find that as I get older, I get more interest from men that are (way) younger. When I was younger, I got attention from older men. I married a man almost 10 years older than me but I met him when I was young. A 10 year span when you are young seems alot larger than when you are at mid-life. Now the age difference seems almost non-existent.

I did once date a man who was 13 years younger than me. Koo-Koo-Koo-Choo. We connected well on many different levels but when it was all said and done, that was just too big of an age difference to ever want anything long term.

I wonder if I would say the same thing if I dated someone 13 years older than me? Truth is I would probably not even consider it.

Some of you already know about my birthing rule. This basically states that noone should ever date/marry/fornicate with anyone that they could have potentially gave birth to (or for men - donated sperm to...) While a potentially good time could be had by all, it's just kind of icky.
Posted By: Don Vercetti

Re: Older Women - 04/15/05 10:06 PM

Who else wants B Arthur?
Posted By: Saladbar

Re: Older Women - 04/15/05 11:30 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by La Dolce Vita:
I did once date a man who was 13 years younger than me. Koo-Koo-Koo-Choo. We connected well on many different levels but when it was all said and done, that was just too big of an age difference to ever want anything long term.
I thought you married at 22. You dated a 9 year old?
Posted By: long_lost_corleone

Re: Older Women - 04/16/05 04:01 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Don Vercetti:
Who else wants B Arthur?
Oh, how the mentioning of her name brings a rise to my pants...

Personally, I prefer Barbra Bush... Everytime I hear her name it reminds me of Spring Break 1997 -- in the hot tub, accompanied by Mrs. Bush, and the cast of the Golden Girls (B Arthur was topless, after participating in a round of truth or dare). Half way through Mama Bush switched over to her leather domimatrix outfit, and busted out the handcuffs and whiped cream. Good times, good times...

Re: Older Women - 04/16/05 05:49 AM

Hey, Snake.....

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I always had the impression that you're one of the few around here who's older than even I am .

If so, let's see a picture of your idea of an attractive older woman.

It's tough, I know. Part of the problem is -- Don't shoot, ladies -- that men age better than woman.

Re: Older Women - 04/16/05 06:05 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by JustMe:
... and you read about it in papers, your feelings?
I'd wonder who is that bitch who has stolen both my name and my love. Then I feel dizzy and faint or maybe have a heart attack.

I'm attracted to old men. I don't know, maybe it is because women are 10 years more mature than men at any given age.

Re: Older Women - 04/16/05 06:08 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by plawrence:
It's tough, I know. Part of the problem is -- Don't shoot, ladies -- that men age better than woman.
You men are lucky b'tards!! :rolleyes:

Re: Older Women - 04/16/05 06:09 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Saladbar:
I thought you married at 22. You dated a 9 year old?
Yes! But he was very mature for his age...

Seriously? Hiatus. Perceived divorce on the horizon. Ancient history...

Though this guy is about 27 now and still a friend. Been a blast watching him grow up!

And plaw - I KNOW you are joking. Snake is BARELY a little older than me!

Re: Older Women - 04/16/05 06:22 AM

Quote:
...that men age better than woman.

Based on the people I know - I respectfully disagree.

I think as a society, we tend to accept men's imperfections moreso than a woman's. Men can lose their hair, get wrinkled, gray, a pot belly and have hair growing out of odd places it shouldn't grow and we just attach the tag "rugged" to them. Noone gives Clint Eastwood a hard time about having a sunken chest and deep creases in his face but society is not as forgiving to a woman's laugh lines or saggy boobs.

The women friends I have who don't smoke, nor tan excessively and work out regularly put their male partners to shame. Even when these men look good, they look old. Guess it just depends on each individual's lifestyle!
Posted By: long_lost_corleone

Re: Older Women - 04/16/05 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by La Dolce Vita:
[quote]Originally posted by Saladbar:
[b] I thought you married at 22. You dated a 9 year old?
Yes! But he was very mature for his age... [/b][/quote]Wow... that is WAY to old for me. I actually prefer my women to be about three or four feet in height, and have a voice about five octives higher than a chipmonk's... :p

Oh god, I'm going to hell, aren't I?

Re: Older Women - 04/16/05 06:46 PM

Quote:

I'm attracted to old men. I don't know, maybe it is because women are 10 years more mature than men at any given age.
Nothing's wrong here with 10 years, but you picked one who's 37 years older. You can't really think he was so slow gaining maturity!

Seriously speaking of the age difference, I think that nothing matters while the two are happy. But then, sometimes this difference and the differences in opinions and wiews that sprung from it stand on the way of happiness. This means, as in everything else, every case is individual case.
What I'm saying, that, howewer modern it may seem, any society somewhere deep inside is very conservative. And another importand thing is are the two strong and mature enough to stand off its disapproval and go their own way without its OK.
Hope I'm intelligible.

Re: Older Women - 04/16/05 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Joseph:
In my personal experience, the type of person who attracts you emotionally and physically is not really subject to choice, per se. I think if you're gay, it's a congenital predisposition; by the same token, if you're attracted to older women - as I have been my entire life - it's simply due to the signals your eyes, heart and mind give off when you're in contact with the person you're attracted to.
Well, actually I was always drawn to much older men, I just can't stand infantile boys I've nothing to talk about with. But I always thought it was due to taste, breeding, or some experiences in life that form our opinion on such a subject. I never viewed it as a matter of a congenital predisposition, rather some shape of mind...
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: Older Women - 04/17/05 01:09 AM

Ok, from when I was a kid I always had a thing for Barbara Eden. But at least my "older woman" looks much better than Plaws currently does! She is currently 71 years old also, but is still gorgeous!

Then :

Now ( with Larry Hagman ) :

Don Cardi
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: Older Women - 04/17/05 02:02 AM

Quote:

[/QB]
(hope you were ducking for cover )

Actually PLaw, I agree it is now and IMHO at least for many years to come, will always be more "acceptable" for the older man/younger woman scenario (Although I know it is becoming more and more common). However, I don't know that it's necessarily that men age better than woman.

I don't think like a man, so I can only make assumptions that maybe in his older years a man still likes the challenge of being able to connect with/date/marry a younger woman; or maybe its the famous mid-life crisis; or an ego thing??? Or maybe they just find themselves attracted only to young women??? But, like I said, I do think that for whatever the reason, it IS more acceptable in society. (i.e.: If it was Bruce Willis with a 20 yr old babe, it wouldn't be such a big deal.)

All that being said, I think some sort of age limit is advisable. When you get someone in their 20/30's marrying someone in their 80's, it just seems laughable.

TIS

Re: Older Women - 04/17/05 05:44 AM

Quote:
Nothing is wrong here with 10 years, but you picked one who's 37 years older. You can't really think he was so slow gaining maturity!
With 10 years they become just as mature as you are, don't you want them more mature than your age?
Posted By: mr. soprano

Re: Older Women - 04/17/05 05:51 AM

last week i hadsex with someone who older then me, im 20 she's 31. and i have to see it was a very interesting experiance. but i'd never do it again..i've had my taste of older woman...and now im happy with those my age.

Re: Older Women - 04/17/05 11:06 AM

Quote:
[quote]Originally posted by JustMe:
[b] Nothing is wrong here with 10 years, but you picked one who's 37 years older. You can't really think he was so slow gaining maturity!
With 10 years they become just as mature as you are, don't you want them more mature than your age? [/b][/quote]That's the point, of course. Persinally I agree with you completely that those 38 years older men are very-very likeable... :p

Re: Older Women - 04/17/05 12:06 PM

Quote:
Persinally I agree with you completely that those 38 years older men are very-very likeable... :p
Yeah, if you didn't agree; I'd be much happier! :p
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET