Home

Britney Spears Has a Bun in the Oven

Posted By: DonFerro55

Britney Spears Has a Bun in the Oven - 04/13/05 04:55 PM

Spears: "I'm Pregnant"
After months of speculation, pop singer Britney Spears has confirmed reports she is pregnant with her first child. Spears, 23, and husband Kevin Federline, 27, announced their happy news on the star's official website yesterday. She wrote, "The time has finally come to share our wonderful news that we are expecting our first child together. There were reports that I was in the hospital this weekend. Kevin and I just want everyone to know that all is well. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. Love Britney and Kevin." The hitmaker did not reveal how many months pregnant she was, or when the baby was due. Spears and Federline married in September after a whirlwind five month courtship. Federline has two children from a previous relationship with actress Shar Jackson - daughter Kori, 3, and son Kaleb, eight months.

I wonder if she'll:

A) Stop Singing (Only if I'm lucky)

B) Stop Smoking (Only if the baby's lucky)

C) Fall off the face of the Earth (Only if the Earth is lucky)

The Doc
Posted By: ronnierocketAGO

Re: Britney Spears Has a Bun in the Oven - 04/13/05 05:01 PM

or (D), quit being a beautified-white trash ho?

Sorry, that last one will definately not happen!

Anyway, good for her. Now she could make my day better if she quits her singing career.
Posted By: Double-J

Re: Britney Spears Has a Bun in the Oven - 04/13/05 05:49 PM

Partagas, I thought I told you to keep it wrapped up! :p
Posted By: Beth E

Re: Britney Spears Has a Bun in the Oven - 04/13/05 05:51 PM

Who gives a crap!

I choose letter C. I wonder what the Vegas odds are that Kevin will leave her for a richer woman before this kid pops out. Old habits die hard, you know.
Posted By: DonMichaelCorleone

Re: Britney Spears Has a Bun in the Oven - 04/13/05 05:54 PM

it's a shame that kid will grow up with divorced parents???

oh sorry just remember this post in 6 months
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: Britney Spears Has a Bun in the Oven - 04/13/05 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Beth E:
Who gives a crap!

I choose letter C. I wonder what the Vegas odds are that Kevin will leave her for a richer woman before this kid pops out. Old habit die hard, you know.
I agree

Re: Britney Spears Has a Bun in the Oven - 04/13/05 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DonMichaelCorleone:
it's a shame that kid will grow up with divorced parents???

oh sorry just remember this post in 6 months
See my post above.
Posted By: DonMichaelCorleone

Re: Britney Spears Has a Bun in the Oven - 04/13/05 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Beth E:
Who gives a crap!

I choose letter C. I wonder what the Vegas odds are that Kevin will leave her for a richer woman before this kid pops out. Old habit die hard, you know.
sorry, didn' see this

I think he will leave her after the baby is born, since as long as she is pregnant well I think you know lol

Re: Britney Spears Has a Bun in the Oven - 04/13/05 06:00 PM

I wonder how big his alimony will be beings he gave her an heir.
Posted By: Don Vercetti

Re: Britney Spears Has a Bun in the Oven - 04/13/05 06:35 PM

Britney Spears is a white trash whore. I'm tired of seeing her custom T-shirts with shit like "This is what perfect looks like" printed on them. She is a horrible singer and a sacrilege to the music industry. She is also a flaming poser.

Examples:
1) She reads Kaballah (sp?), much like her idol Madonna.
2) She buys a dog similar to Paris Hilton's (another poser whore) and even claims it's cuter.

I feel like I forgot an example though. Anyway, I couldn't give the slightest shit about her or her dickhead of a husband.

However, in this case I am happy she is pregnant. Congratulations Britney Spears, you gaining all that weight means we'll have a nice period of time without you dancing or singing anywhere. But knowing her poser ways, she will probably do a Playboy photoshoot of herself several months pregnant, following in the footsteps of people like Demi Moore. I still can't believe there are people out there who can respect this bitch. Seriously, who can respect someone who gets married in Vegas just because they're bored after midnight.

Fuck Spears.
Posted By: Mignon

Re: Britney Spears Has a Bun in the Oven - 04/13/05 06:41 PM

I never did like that skanky whore. I feel sorry for the baby.

DJ-That was funny
Posted By: Luca Brasi

Re: Britney Spears Has a Bun in the Oven - 04/13/05 07:39 PM

Not only feel sorry for the baby...but her parents as well. As a parent I'd be saying, " where did we go wrong?!!"

With all that beauty and fame she picks a "gangsta wanna be" for a hubby!!!

Posted By: Tony Kyprianou

Re: Britney Spears Has a Bun in the Oven - 04/13/05 07:41 PM

She shoulda stuck with timberlake at least the baby wouldnt have looked like a rat
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: Britney Spears Has a Bun in the Oven - 04/13/05 07:44 PM

Well Justin ain't that good looking
Posted By: Tony Kyprianou

Re: Britney Spears Has a Bun in the Oven - 04/13/05 07:56 PM

Im not gay, but i wish i looked like Timberlake
Posted By: goombah

Re: Britney Spears Has a Bun in the Oven - 04/13/05 08:38 PM

If the baby gets the parents' combined IQ, he/she may top out at about 40.
Posted By: Letizia B.

Re: Britney Spears Has a Bun in the Oven - 04/13/05 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Don Vercetti:
Paris Hilton's (another poser whore)
Speaking of which, I heard that Paris Hilton now wants a child. Apparently, she's so in love with her new boyfriend (who has more than the status of heirship in common with her... his name is also Paris), that she wants to have his baby. Either that, or she wants to one-up Britney Spears and get her back for the little dog thing. I can see it now: "That bitch can say whatever she wants about Tinkerbell, but my baby is WAY more filthy rich and spoiled than hers will ever be!"

Although her friends are saying that it is just a passing phase, and that she may think that way now, but tomorrow she'll hate him, next week she'll want his baby again, and so on. :rolleyes: I don't know who they think they are... every relationship in Hollywood is like that. They're nothing special.
Posted By: Don Smitty

Re: Britney Spears Has a Bun in the Oven - 04/13/05 11:00 PM

My question is, who cares?
Posted By: Snake

Re: Britney Spears Has a Bun in the Oven - 04/13/05 11:10 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Don Smitty:
My question is, who cares?
My sentiments exactly. I'm so sick of the media fawnin' over these celebs like their God's gift to mankind or something. They need to give it up. Contemporary society is hardly Hollywood's Golden Age of the 40s. But then again, the media has always been a few bulbs shy of a chandelier.

Re: Britney Spears Has a Bun in the Oven - 04/13/05 11:46 PM

I saw where some baby clothes store is putting a spin on all those t-shirts Britney wears. There's a little t-shirt for their baby that reads, "My parents are out of town".
Posted By: Cancerkitty

Re: Britney Spears Has a Bun in the Oven - 04/14/05 01:38 AM

I didn't even know she was married. Oh well, hat's off I guess.

Her husband looks like a complete dick though. Someone should tell him that he's white.
Posted By: Letizia B.

Re: Britney Spears Has a Bun in the Oven - 04/14/05 01:41 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Cancerkitty:
Someone should tell him that he's white.
They should break it to him slowly, though. It may come as a shock, and these identity crises are usually very sensitive issues.
Posted By: AngelaMarie

Re: Britney Spears Has a Bun in the Oven - 04/14/05 11:27 PM

Congrats to Britney & Kevin. I always have liked Britney as a person (not sure about her image/music). I don't know how long her marriage will last.... She certainly has enough money to support herself and a baby if the marriage goes sour.
Posted By: Turi Giuliano

Re: Britney Spears Has a Bun in the Oven - 04/15/05 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Letizia B.:
[quote]Originally posted by Don Vercetti:
[b] Paris Hilton's (another poser whore)
Speaking of which, I heard that Paris Hilton now wants a child. Apparently, she's so in love with her new boyfriend (who has more than the status of heirship in common with her... his name is also Paris), that she wants to have his baby. Either that, or she wants to one-up Britney Spears and get her back for the little dog thing. I can see it now: "That bitch can say whatever she wants about Tinkerbell, but my baby is WAY more filthy rich and spoiled than hers will ever be!"

Although her friends are saying that it is just a passing phase, and that she may think that way now, but tomorrow she'll hate him, next week she'll want his baby again, and so on. :rolleyes: I don't know who they think they are... every relationship in Hollywood is like that. They're nothing special. [/b][/quote]I've seen children take toys from other children just because the other child had it. Only for them to soon drop it soon after. Spoilt.
Posted By: ronnierocketAGO

Re: Britney Spears Has a Bun in the Oven - 04/15/05 02:07 PM

Why are these morons reproducing? Leave that to the non-rich and famous White Trash people in the rest of the country!
Posted By: Don Andrew

Re: Britney Spears Has a Bun in the Oven - 04/15/05 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Don Vercetti:
Britney Spears is a white trash whore. I'm tired of seeing her custom T-shirts with shit like "This is what perfect looks like" printed on them.
Yeah, and stupid redneck shirts like "I'm with stupid"
Posted By: Irishman12

Re: Britney Spears Has a Bun in the Oven - 04/15/05 09:51 PM

I used to love Britney Spears back in the day when she first came out and she was still a "virgin" and everything. I know this may seem harsh but when I found out she did in fact have sex with Justin I lost a lot of respect for her. Ever since then it's gone down hill. She's turning into Madonna almost exactly and if that's the way she wants to live her life, than so be it. I personally thought she could have done better than a back up dancer (who think's he's black). Better yet, he was having his 2nd kid with his ex when he was with Britney. It doesn't get any better than that, huh? I still don't think the marriage will last very long but congrats on the baby

Re: Britney Spears Has a Bun in the Oven - 04/16/05 02:13 PM

Pssht, don't feel sorry for that kid. He'll have enough money so he won't have to work a day in his life, regardless of the marital status of his parents. :p

Re: Britney Spears Has a Bun in the Oven - 04/16/05 02:19 PM

Reports say she already knows it's a girl. Beings she's about 4 months along I don't see how that's possible.

They had some gossip columnists talking about stars wanting babies. One pointed out that Britney keeps saying "she wants a baby". That's a far cry different then saying, "I want to be a mom". She should tell that thug husband of hers to stop smoking in front of her. I hope he doesn't plan on smoking in front of the baby. But then again, he's already got 2 babies, so why stop now. :rolleyes:

I think it's funny when they have "average" moms on tv trying to tell Britney what motherhood is really gonna be like. Please...like she's ever gonna change a diaper.

Re: Britney Spears Has a Bun in the Oven - 04/16/05 02:26 PM

I knew she wanted to have a kid when I saw a pic of her wearing a shirt that said "MILF in-training" :rolleyes:
Posted By: Don Provalone

Re: Britney Spears Has a Bun in the Oven - 04/16/05 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Double-J:
I knew she wanted to have a kid when I saw a pic of her wearing a shirt that said "MILF in-training" :rolleyes:
"MILF" - that's a new acronym for me. I just googled it - very interesting! I suppose the logical extension of MILF is that if the deed is accomplished, then that would make one a MF (i.e., someone with an Oedipus tendencies)
Posted By: Vito The Godfather

Re: Britney Spears Has a Bun in the Oven - 04/17/05 09:43 AM

I'd smoke both of them out... PAris and Britney but still they are some dumb bitches...
Posted By: Debz

Re: Britney Spears Has a Bun in the Oven - 04/17/05 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Vito The Godfather:
I'd smoke both of them out... PAris and Britney but still they are some dumb bitches...
'Rich' dumb bitches lol
Posted By: Lauren8

Re: Britney Spears Has a Bun in the Oven - 04/18/05 05:51 AM

Aren't Paris and Britney busy enough with their dogs??
Posted By: Vito The Godfather

Re: Britney Spears Has a Bun in the Oven - 04/18/05 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Debz:
[quote]Originally posted by Vito The Godfather:
[b] I'd smoke both of them out... PAris and Britney but still they are some dumb bitches...
'Rich' dumb bitches lol [/b][/quote]Rich, brainless bitches....
Posted By: Bubblehead

Re: Britney Spears Has a Bun in the Oven - 04/19/05 12:08 AM

only in America are we more concerned with millionares having babies and not children who's parents can't afford insurance

Re: Britney Spears Has a Bun in the Oven - 04/19/05 12:17 AM

j00 gotta get some fun outta life, bubblehead. :p

---

Pssht, when you say "occupied with their dogs," are you referring to their male counterparts or their furry little friends who walk on all fours?

Oops, I'm sorry, is there really any discernable difference? Choose whichever you prefer. :p
Posted By: Lauren8

Re: Britney Spears Has a Bun in the Oven - 04/19/05 05:08 AM

Quote:
Pssht, when you say "occupied with their dogs," are you referring to their male counterparts or their furry little friends who walk on all fours?
Haha, the little 4 legged friends.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET