Home

Congrats Geoff!

Posted By: Irishman12

Congrats Geoff! - 04/11/05 08:12 PM

Here's to the Don of Don's, who made this web site possible. Congrats on your 10,000th post! Have a drink on me
Posted By: don vencent

Re: Congrats Geoff! - 04/11/05 08:17 PM

Congrats Geoff the don
Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra

Re: Congrats Geoff! - 04/11/05 08:19 PM

This is ridiculous. Where do you post? I can remember when you used to be behind everybody because you just used to keep everybody in line and only post now and then...

Anyway, whatever, 'cause you're the most vital member on here, and one of the funnest to have around too. Cheers for all the effort mate.

Mick
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: Congrats Geoff! - 04/11/05 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Capo de La Cosa Nostra:
Where do you post?
I'm sure Plaw will break it down for you.

THIS is my 10,000th post - I12 jumped the gun a bit - but I guess it's okay now. My "retirement" in Random Post Whoring was premature I suppose.
Posted By: Don Smitty

Re: Congrats Geoff! - 04/11/05 08:28 PM

Congrats my Don!
Posted By: Don Vercetti

Re: Congrats Geoff! - 04/11/05 08:41 PM

Congrats Geoff.
Posted By: JustMe

Re: Congrats Geoff! - 04/11/05 08:49 PM

Congrats to our Don!
Posted By: Blake

Re: Congrats Geoff! - 04/11/05 08:51 PM

Congrats Mr. Geoff! Thanks for making such a kick ass board.
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: Congrats Geoff! - 04/11/05 08:51 PM

To our honorable Don Malta! Congratulations and thanks for making this site possible!

Chu are da mang!

Don Cardi
Posted By: DonFerro55

Re: Congrats Geoff! - 04/11/05 08:56 PM

Nice work. Thanks for keeping this place going. It's a good place.

The Doc
Posted By: SC

Re: Congrats Geoff! - 04/11/05 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by J Geoff:
My "retirement" in Random Post Whoring was premature I suppose.
Funny you should say that. There was some bimbo here before complaining about you being premature .... wait a second .... she wasn't talking about your retirement.

Never mind.

To be serial for a moment, thanks for opening and maintaining these boards for our enjoyment.

Cent'anni
Posted By: Moscarelli

Re: Congrats Geoff! - 04/11/05 09:13 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by SC:
[quote]Originally posted by J Geoff:
[b] My "retirement" in Random Post Whoring was premature I suppose.
Funny you should say that. There was some bimbo here before complaining about you being premature .... wait a second .... she wasn't talking about your retirement. [/b][/quote]Oh, so now I'm just some bimbo? That's not what you were calling me last night.

But seriously, Salute, Don Malta and may you post 10,000 more.
Posted By: afsaneh77

Re: Congrats Geoff! - 04/11/05 09:48 PM

Congratulations Don JG! Your sites rock!! I kiss your hand and your cheeks [still holding my own tongue in my own cheek :p ] and pledge my everlasting loyalty to you!
From Iran with love,
Afi
Posted By: Irishman12

Re: Congrats Geoff! - 04/11/05 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Partagas:
To the one who has made all this possible (And also has decreased my productivity and contributed to my insomnia)
Ain't that the truth I couldn't have put it better myself
Posted By: Letizia B.

Re: Congrats Geoff! - 04/11/05 11:36 PM

We should start our own TV show... "Late Nights with Zia and the Don." Doesn't that sound like fun? We even have the obligatory guests every now and then.

In any case, sorry I didn't help you beat that bastid Irish... but at least I helped with the last 100 or so.

Congrats to a great man!
This is for you.
Posted By: The Irish Mafia 28

Re: Congrats Geoff! - 04/11/05 11:46 PM

Screw Stoli, real men/women drink Guinness.
Posted By: ginaitaliangirl

Re: Congrats Geoff! - 04/11/05 11:47 PM

Well, I guess I better get my congrats in before someone whacks me... :rolleyes:

Just kidding, Geoff. :p

If I'm going to have to lose sleep and get nothing accomplished, this is the best place to spend my time instead. You're a great man to make this place possible for us, and we all appreciate it.

I'm looking forward to that talk show with you and Zia!

Congrats!
Posted By: Don Sonny Corleone

Re: Congrats Geoff! - 04/12/05 12:20 AM

I was going to congratulate you on a job well done, but that didnt seem to fit. It got me thinking, and I though, and I though....and I cant think of anything to congratulate you on

But I will thank you for these great boards.
Posted By: Cancerkitty

Re: Congrats Geoff! - 04/12/05 12:23 AM

Hey, nice work there boss.

I like Stolichnaya, good stuff.
Posted By: plawrence

Re: Congrats Geoff! - 04/12/05 01:07 AM

A shame that Irishman12 beat you to 10,000.

I mean, you are the "Don" after all.

So, 10,000.....Here we go.....

3,723 in Fantasy Sports, discussing the actual game.
1,459 Containing the word "Penis".
1,317 Trying to straddle the Liberal/Conservative fence in the political threads.
1,271 Actually talking about The Trilogy in the early days.
1,185 Answering stupid questions and giving free computer advice in the "Help" Forum.
1,045 Being an all-around great guy and keeping this place going for the rest of us.

Grazie, JG.

Re: Congrats Geoff! - 04/12/05 01:13 AM

Where does giving Joe Bonanno three or four chances at returning fit in? :p
Posted By: XDCX

Re: Congrats Geoff! - 04/12/05 02:07 AM

Congratulation to our wonderful Don Malta!! I stumbled across your Godfather website a year or so ago, then stumbled across this message board when I got fed up with the IMDb. I noticed there was a link to a message board, so I clicked it, and stumbled (Jesus Christ I stumble a lot! Must be the Stoli ) across all these great posts, and great people, and all these things, I have you to thank for, Don Malta. I'd kiss your hand, but judging by all those "penis" posts.... :p

Congrats Geoff, and thanks for this wonderful place to come to in my free time.
Posted By: angiez23

Re: Congrats Geoff! - 04/12/05 02:08 AM

Congrats

Re: Congrats Geoff! - 04/12/05 02:18 AM

Remember, Geoff has the power to edit his post count. He's a liar. A snake in the grass. He can't be trusted. He just wanted to get it before me.
Posted By: Patrick

Re: Congrats Geoff! - 04/12/05 02:33 AM

Congrats JG!
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: Congrats Geoff! - 04/12/05 02:34 AM

So sorry I'm late with my congrats! Haven't been around the board too much today.

Anyway, I too thank you for running a great, if not sometimes "whacky" BB. :p I'm so glad I happened across this site. I haven't seen anything yet to compare. Congratulations to a great BB leader, and a great guy!!

TIS
Posted By: MobbingForMoney

Re: Congrats Geoff! - 04/12/05 04:00 AM

JGeoff, you are the leader with the heart of gold. You have so much power, yet you use it wisely in a matter of fact way without pushing it in the face of the people around you. If only you were 20 years older, you'd have the world in the palm of your hand, instead of a large keyboard. You straddle that keyboard, but it is not the world, so be aware and don't let it go to your head. I know you won't, but advice is always nice. You shine like a star without limitations, and you shall forever glow until your untimely death.
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: Congrats Geoff! - 04/12/05 06:41 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by MobbingForMoney:
...you shall forever glow until your untimely death.
Well, that's nice to hear! Cuz I got FS and "Pops" to back me up once THAT happens! :p (I should hope, anyway!! )

Thank you, EVERYONE! I don't deserve recognition for posting here... that has nothing to do with why Zia and I spent all of the other night/morning posting!! I love you all, and, always thank YOU for making this place so awesome!

(Okay, I may have a little to do with it... but still... without YOU ALL, I'd just be sitting here with just my... stick... in my hand! )

This is for YOU:

I'll do a more detailed reply later...
Posted By: Tony Kyprianou

Re: Congrats Geoff! - 04/12/05 11:04 AM

erectile dysfunction
Posted By: Snake

Re: Congrats Geoff! - 04/12/05 11:22 AM

Congrats, Boss!
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: Congrats Geoff! - 04/12/05 11:23 AM

Congrats Don,Keep up the great work on this site.
Posted By: Turi Giuliano

Re: Congrats Geoff! - 04/12/05 11:56 AM

I remember when I had more posts that you JG. There must be something in the water in NY, speed or something. But, it's your board and you can do what the hell you like. If you want to talk about penis's with other fellas, well that's ok with me.

Congrats man!
Posted By: Beth E

Re: Congrats Geoff! - 04/12/05 12:11 PM

10000 posts? Now I feel like a real idiot with a congrats thread for only 7000. I should stop taking hiatuses. Too bad you got most of your last posts talking about what baseball players do with their bats. :p

Congrats, chief.
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: Congrats Geoff! - 04/12/05 01:34 PM

Truly the Boss of Bosses! My hero...
Posted By: Lauren8

Re: Congrats Geoff! - 04/12/05 02:40 PM

Congrats!!
Posted By: Don Sicilia

Re: Congrats Geoff! - 04/12/05 03:11 PM

Congrats Pork! I'm glad I could be of some help on your race to 10,000!

So what kind of wine are you getting Plaw?? :p
Posted By: goodfellaoggie

Re: Congrats Geoff! - 04/12/05 04:26 PM

The Boss of Bosses, Congrats Don JG!
Drinks are on the House!

GoodFella
Posted By: Freddie C.

Re: Congrats Geoff! - 04/12/05 10:02 PM

Congratulations
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET