Home

I Met FURIO!

Posted By: DonFerro55

I Met FURIO! - 03/16/05 02:25 AM

Hi guys, The Doc here,

I go to MSU, as some of you know, and he came to show off some of his paintings (He's a MAGNIFICENT painter!) and he gave an hour long presentation about his life and the Sopranos and such. He was awesome. So after I went up to him and introduced myself and talked to him about the show and I asked him a lot about David Chase. I told him I wanted to be a writer and asked him how David Chase personally and he told me about him. He's such a great guy and I'm very glad to have met him. I didn't ask him about the sixth season

The Doc
Posted By: Don Vercetti

Re: I Met FURIO! - 03/16/05 02:27 AM

Awesome. Does he live in Italy or USA mainly?
Posted By: Blake

Re: I Met FURIO! - 03/16/05 02:30 AM

That's crazy DF55.

Re: I Met FURIO! - 03/16/05 02:40 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Don Vercetti:
Awesome. Does he live in Italy or USA mainly?
He lives in the US.

He was born in Naples but moved here when he was 3. He has no accent whatsoever, as many of you who watch the specials on the Sopranos would know. he sounds as American and is as American as you and I. (providing you are an American) It's all acting. He's a great guy and I learned a lot about writing and David Chase.

The Doc
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: I Met FURIO! - 03/16/05 03:11 AM

That is so awesome Doc!! I would have loved to see Furio. So he seems pretty nice hu? Tell me, did he have his ponytail??? Did he look just like we are use to seeing him?

TIS
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: I Met FURIO! - 03/16/05 01:34 PM

Wow i bet that was a great experiance

Re: I Met FURIO! - 03/16/05 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by The Italian Stallionette:
That is so awesome Doc!! I would have loved to see Furio. So he seems pretty nice hu? Tell me, did he have his ponytail??? Did he look just like we are use to seeing him?

TIS
No, he did not have his ponytail. His hair is cut a little longer but very "artistic like". Not long enough for a ponytail. He has a very soft voice and is very kind. When I told him how much I enjoyed the show, he seemed genuinely touched. He must be a very good actor. :p He wore a real nice black suit with a big trench coat. He's the man.

The Doc
Posted By: Blake

Re: I Met FURIO! - 03/17/05 05:52 AM

Sorry to be off subject DonFerro55, but have you gotten the latest Rolling Stone commemoraing Hunter?

Re: I Met FURIO! - 03/17/05 07:19 PM

Yes, I bought 3 of them. Quite a good issue. I miss him a lot.

The Doc

Gonzo
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET