Home

SPOILER WARNING!!! What movie ending would you change?

Posted By: Lavinia from Italy

SPOILER WARNING!!! What movie ending would you change? - 03/10/05 01:30 PM

"The way we were". The ending is tooooooooooo sad!!!! Robert and Barbra should have stayed together!

"Midnight cowboy": Dustin shouldn't have died!

"Titanic": Leo should have been rescued by some boat!

"Madison County bridges": Meryl should have opened that darn car door!

Others will come to mind!
Posted By: raggingbull2003

Re: SPOILER WARNING!!! What movie ending would you change? - 03/10/05 01:42 PM

"Return of the King": 'You bow to no one.' Credits
Posted By: Don Sonny Corleone

Re: SPOILER WARNING!!! What movie ending would you change? - 03/10/05 05:33 PM

Return Of The King- opening credits,cut to closing credits. :p
Posted By: Irishman12

Re: SPOILER WARNING!!! What movie ending would you change? - 03/10/05 06:20 PM

Hellboy before credits role a message from the director saying "I was stoned the entire time I was making this movie, and yes I realize that it is a piece of sh*t!"
Posted By: Don Vercetti

Re: SPOILER WARNING!!! What movie ending would you change? - 03/10/05 07:42 PM

Collateral - The part of the film previous to the cat and chase deserves a better ending.

Quote:
Hellboy before credits role a message from the director saying "I was stoned the entire time I was making this movie, and yes I realize that it is a piece of sh*t!"
Why? The idiot of a director was being honest that it was a piece of shit.
------
Oh, I forgot one.

The Godfather part 2: I would have Fredo morph into Megaman and annihilate all who stand in his way.... :p
Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra

Re: SPOILER WARNING!!! What movie ending would you change? - 03/10/05 09:45 PM

OUCH. Call me stupid, silly, naive, whatever, but I was stupid, silly and naive enough to enter this thread enthusiastically with a few films in mind. That is, until I found the goddamned ending out to Midnight Cowboy. It's been sitting on my shelf for months.

Jesus.

Mick
Posted By: Don Vercetti

Re: SPOILER WARNING!!! What movie ending would you change? - 03/10/05 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Capo de La Cosa Nostra:
[b]OUCH. Call me stupid, silly, naive, whatever, but I was stupid, silly and naive enough to enter this thread enthusiastically with a few films in mind. That is, until I found the goddamned ending out to Midnight Cowboy. It's been sitting on my shelf for months.

Jesus.

Mick [/b]
Me too, I was stupid enough to see that exact same spoiler.
Posted By: Michael/Corleone

Re: SPOILER WARNING!!! What movie ending would you change? - 03/10/05 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by raggingbull2003:
"Return of the King": 'You bow to no one.' Credits
Yeah, I agree. The first ending should have been after everyone gathers on Frodo's bed. The second ending should have been there, when everybody bows to the four hobbits, and what annoys me the most is that everybody bowed to Pippin too, who didn't do anything.

The third ending should have been after the line "And the Fellowship of the Ring, though eternally bound through friendship and love, was ended." THE END. No need to make it a soap opera with Frodo leaving. I mean, that was a good ending but there were millions of better ways to end it.
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: SPOILER WARNING!!! What movie ending would you change? - 03/10/05 10:34 PM

SPOILERS FOR CITY OF ANGELS SPOILERS!!!!

Scarface! Everytime I watch the end of that movie, no matter how many times I see it, I expect Tony to take out all of Sosa's men and survive!

City of Angels! He finally becomes a human, feels the love, and then loses her! Unggh~!!

ok, so maybe I should have listed city of angels over in the "movies that you like but nobody else does" thread. but I love city of angels!

Don Cardi
Posted By: DonFerro55

Re: SPOILER WARNING!!! What movie ending would you change? - 03/10/05 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Don Vercetti:
[quote]Originally posted by Capo de La Cosa Nostra:
[b] [b]OUCH.
Call me stupid, silly, naive, whatever, but I was stupid, silly and naive enough to enter this thread enthusiastically with a few films in mind. That is, until I found the goddamned ending out to Midnight Cowboy. It's been sitting on my shelf for months.

Jesus.

Mick [/b]
Me too, I was stupid enough to see that exact same spoiler. [/b][/quote]CRAP!

Ditto

The Doc
Posted By: Silvio

Re: SPOILER WARNING!!! What movie ending would you change? - 03/10/05 11:18 PM

Hopefully no one here wants to change the end of The Passion of Christ
Posted By: plawrence

Re: SPOILER WARNING!!! What movie ending would you change? - 03/10/05 11:22 PM

Don't be upset about knowing the ending to Midnight Cowboy.

You'd have to be blind to not see it coming.
Posted By: Freddie C.

Re: SPOILER WARNING!!! What movie ending would you change? - 03/11/05 03:57 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Michael/Corleone:
No need to make it a soap opera with Frodo leaving. I mean, that was a good ending but there were millions of better ways to end it.
I disagree. Frodo leaving Middle Earth with Gandalf was very important. I thought the ending was perfect, with Sam going back to his family.
Posted By: Lauren8

Re: SPOILER WARNING!!! What movie ending would you change? - 03/11/05 04:24 AM

Gone with the Wind...I'll always wish Rhett had turned back and gone to Scarlett.
Posted By: DonFerro55

Re: SPOILER WARNING!!! What movie ending would you change? - 03/11/05 05:46 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Freddie C.:
[quote]Originally posted by Michael/Corleone:
[b]No need to make it a soap opera with Frodo leaving. I mean, that was a good ending but there were millions of better ways to end it.
I disagree. Frodo leaving Middle Earth with Gandalf was very important. I thought the ending was perfect, with Sam going back to his family. [/b][/quote]Exactly,
You need to read the book to understand Tolkien's concept of a conclusion.

The Doc
Posted By: Lauren8

Re: SPOILER WARNING!!! What movie ending would you change? - 03/11/05 05:50 AM

Lavinia, ITA on Titanic too. Most dissapointing ending ever! I also hate the ending of "Splendor in the Grass." It's just depressing when love stories end badly.

Re: SPOILER WARNING!!! What movie ending would you change? - 03/11/05 08:05 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Don Vercetti:
quote:
Originally posted by Capo de La Cosa Nostra:
[b]OUCH.
That is, until I found the goddamned ending out to Midnight Cowboy. It's been sitting on my shelf for months.

Jesus.

Mick [/b]
Me too, I was stupid enough to see that exact same spoiler. I hope you'll watch the movie anyway, 'cause it is really a great film. It cannot be sitting unwatched on your shelf. The risk is some blockhead reveals you the final!!!

Re: SPOILER WARNING!!! What movie ending would you change? - 03/11/05 08:11 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Don Cardi:
City of Angels! He finally becomes a human, feels the love, and then loses her! Unggh~!!

ok, so maybe I should have listed city of angels over in the "movies that you like but nobody else does" thread. but I love city of angels! Don Cardi
DC, I like City of angels too!!! And I hate the final!!!

Re: SPOILER WARNING!!! What movie ending would you change? - 03/11/05 08:17 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Lauren8:
Gone with the Wind...I'll always wish Rhett had turned back and gone to Scarlett.
Ditto, Lauren. I think he did turn back to Scarlett, though....how could he resist to her?

Re: SPOILER WARNING!!! What movie ending would you change? - 03/11/05 08:20 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Lauren8:
Lavinia, ITA on Titanic too. Most dissapointing ending ever! I also hate the ending of "Splendor in the Grass." It's just depressing when love stories end badly.
It depends on how nice the couple is. I mean if for some reason I can't stand the partners (one or both or the combination), then I'm happy if one is to die!!!!
Posted By: JustMe

Re: SPOILER WARNING!!! What movie ending would you change? - 03/11/05 11:21 AM

As usual, I would change many things in GF sequels, endings included.
Lavinia, what you said is so true regarding Mary and Vinny...
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET