Home

Which is better?

Posted By: The Irish Mafia 28

Which is better? - 12/02/04 02:31 AM

Which is a better car manufacturer?
Posted By: Tom

Re: Which is better? - 12/02/04 02:41 AM

A Lincoln is like drivin a f***in waterbed.
Posted By: bogey

Re: Which is better? - 12/02/04 02:48 AM

Where's the neither button?
Posted By: Double-J

Re: Which is better? - 12/02/04 02:58 AM

A Cadillac is by far a better driving experience and superior quality from General Motors than the Ford produced Lincoln, in my humble opinion.
Posted By: Nice Guy Eddie

Re: Which is better? - 12/02/04 03:08 AM

There hasnt been a decent car made by anyone since the early 70's, new cars suck.
Posted By: Don Sonny Corleone

Re: Which is better? - 12/02/04 04:03 AM

Nicely said NGE.
I voted Caddy. Fuhgetaboutit are you kidding me?Its not even a competition.
Posted By: Tom

Re: Which is better? - 12/02/04 04:06 AM

The only Lincoln I like is the limo.And I agree new cars suck except for like the Rolls Royce Phantom.

Re: Which is better? - 12/02/04 10:59 PM

Nah, Lincolns are way better than any "Caddy". IMHO.
Posted By: Double-J

Re: Which is better? - 12/03/04 07:56 PM

Then why bother asking? :p

Re: Which is better? - 12/03/04 08:54 PM

'Cause I know what I think is better, but I wanted to know what you thought was better.

Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: Which is better? - 12/03/04 09:16 PM

I'm probably the wrong person to reply. I voted Lincoln. Only because many years ago, we had one (used) and it rode pretty nice and was comfortable. I am more the type of person who needs a decent car. Doesn't have to be elaborate, but something nice. I would only insist on NEVER owning a station wagon or a Beetle VW (although the VW is fun to drive). No trucks, minivans or SUV's either. I am more of a compact "cutsey" car type person. :p Oh, has to be more or less a bright color too. I'm tired of beiges/browns and dull colors. But that's just me.

TIS
Posted By: DonFerro55

Re: Which is better? - 12/03/04 09:27 PM

Caddy. Gotta love those fine GM machines.

Doc
Posted By: Letizia B.

Re: Which is better? - 12/03/04 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by The Italian Stallionette:
No trucks, minivans or SUV's either. I am more of a compact "cutsey" car type person. :p
Oh, totally!! Sometimes I get stuck driving my sister's Land Rover, for whatever reason or another, and it's so annoying... getting in and out of it in a skirt is almost impossible to do decently, first of all. :p Besides, you run over a cigarette butt, and you feel like you're off-roading... you can feel every little bump in the road. I used to want an SUV, but I'm SO much happier with my little car... it's so much easier to move in and out of lanes, too. Not to mention parallel parking.
Posted By: Letizia B.

Re: Which is better? - 12/07/04 09:49 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Partagas:

parallel parking snarallel parking -- with an SUV you can park anywhere you damn well please -- get yo lil car out of my way
Oooohh... Should I be scared? Make way for the (makin-up-for-somethin-else-in-size) SUV, everyone.
Posted By: no girI so sweet

Re: Which is better? - 12/08/04 12:55 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Partagas:
that's hot! loves it!

watch "the simple life" much?
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET