Home

silence

Posted By: mr. soprano

silence - 11/25/04 07:06 PM

i find it strange that the board has been really quiet of late. before i joined a year and a half ago everything was buzzing here. and after i joined i didn't post much but i always felt and saw that things were really being said in here. but lately i notice it's been quiet! has everyone run out of topics or points to discuss? am i just bad luck? do you all hate me? lol, that last one was dumb. but hey im just wondering what's up.
Posted By: bogey

Re: silence - 11/25/04 07:14 PM

I think the reason no one's posting much today is because its Thanksgiving.

But I'm not sure why it's been dead before today though.
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: silence - 11/26/04 01:11 AM

Ive also noticed it's been quiet for the past 3/4 weeks.

Perhaps everybody has found lives

Re: silence - 11/26/04 01:16 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by DE NIRO:
Riiiiight. :p
Posted By: DonMichaelCorleone

Re: silence - 11/26/04 01:18 AM

Quote:
I wouldn't even know what to look for :p

Re: silence - 11/26/04 01:47 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by DonMichaelCorleone:
I wouldn't even know what to look for :p
Me neither. I mean look at me, its Thanksgiving and where am I? Why I'm right here on the BB of course. Nope, no life for me. :p
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: silence - 11/26/04 02:35 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by DE NIRO:
Ive also noticed it's been quiet for the past 3/4 weeks.

I would say that this thread quieted down pretty much over the last 3 weeks because the elections are over. Most of the posts in the last 5 months or so were election related debates, etc. That is probably why it seems to have gotten a bit slow in this thread. The other reason could also be that Pat went on a vacation!! (just joking Pat!).

Don Cardi
Posted By: DonMichaelCorleone

Re: silence - 11/26/04 02:41 AM

DC I have to agree with you there. I belong to a whole bunch of political discussion boards and about 2-3 months before the elections you couldn't even type a post without having another 3-4 posted in that time, there were 25-35 people on at ANY given time.

NOW there are about 3-4 new topics a day and 5-8 people on at a time.
Posted By: Patrick

Re: silence - 11/26/04 02:47 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Don Cardi:
[quote]Originally posted by DE NIRO:
[b] Ive also noticed it's been quiet for the past 3/4 weeks.

I would say that this thread quieted down pretty much over the last 3 weeks because the elections are over. Most of the posts in the last 5 months or so were election related debates, etc. That is probably why it seems to have gotten a bit slow in this thread. The other reason could also be that Pat went on a vacation!! (just joking Pat!).

Don Cardi [/b][/quote]Colmes is right here, Hannity. :p
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: silence - 11/26/04 05:53 AM

Hi Mr. Soprano! I agree with Don Cardi, that the election sparked a great number of posts/posters. Although maybe it's slowed down somewhat, compared to many other sites, I still think this is a very active one. Maybe most are just taking a post election breather.

TIS
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: silence - 11/26/04 09:40 AM

There crazy to be else where,this is the best Discussion Board around
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET