Home

gangster bb dinner for all?

Posted By: mr. soprano

gangster bb dinner for all? - 11/21/04 08:31 PM

if this is ok for the don, i was wondering if it would be possible to set up gangster bb dinners in all the different cities that members belong to. i know i have seen a few people from toronto and it would be interesting to meet some of them. and im sure people from new york, baltimore, montreal, vancouver, washington, etc...would love to go and meet up with their fellow board members. i mean, most of us have been here for a while. i've been here for a year and a half. and while i don't post all the time, im still in here almost every day. and i've come to remember all of you. and come to expect great posts from some people. like appleonya, and don cardi, and the list can go on. but anyways why don't you all get back to this.
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: gangster bb dinner for all? - 11/21/04 09:12 PM

Hi Mr. Soprano,

You know, I was kind of thinking the same thing. My idea is, for each group to decide and meet on a particular night. Ideally, it would be great for these "meeting"s to be held simultaneously, in each area. An extra nice touch would be to call the various groups during that time and speak personally to them. However, with time differences, that may not be possible. It'd be nice to pick a "midway" spot for everyone.

I know there are a few here in CA; Zia (L.A.), Don Corpuzzi(O.C.), myself (Riverside Co.) and Saladbar (although she is way the furthest North by San Fran.), and I know a few others I am can't think of right now.

Anyway, good idea, and no harm in discussing it to see if the interest is there. Anyone else from CA that I didn't mention?

TIS

To Saladbar: Hey, you're welcome to come stay with me should you decide to fly in. Maybe make a mini vacation out of it hu?
Posted By: Patrick

Re: gangster bb dinner for all? - 11/21/04 09:16 PM

Anyone here from PA?
Posted By: Beth E

Re: gangster bb dinner for all? - 11/21/04 09:30 PM

Don Provalone is the only other Baltimoran here that I am aware of.

There's quite a few people here from PA, Pat. But I think it's scattered widely. My daughter is actually in York, PA, although I think she's closer to me then you.

Re: gangster bb dinner for all? - 11/21/04 09:46 PM

Isn't Luca Brasi from PA? Although I haven't seen him lately. Another Californian, Don Colletti, although not seen lately, he does post from time to time.

TIS
Posted By: Tom

Re: gangster bb dinner for all? - 11/21/04 09:55 PM

that would be cool but i'm probably too young to meet anyone from the internet.
Posted By: mr. soprano

Re: gangster bb dinner for all? - 11/21/04 10:00 PM

this is good, so somehow we should find a way to arrange things by city's or states. and for us canadians by cities or provinces. anyone from toronto?

Re: gangster bb dinner for all? - 11/21/04 10:46 PM

Let's face it. Ideally we would all like to have it right in our neighborhood. Yet, there most likely will be a little driving for most, which is why it is good to plan these things. If there is more than one person in a particular area, perhaps they can ride together.

Tom,

I agree that since you are underage, as are many of our members here, it would not be advisable to go to one of these things, unless your parents would agree, and being a parent myself, I can think of every reason why yours wouldn't like it. May I ask if you are in So. or No. CA?

TIS
Posted By: Letizia B.

Re: gangster bb dinner for all? - 11/22/04 12:16 AM

That sounds like fun... Let's set it up!!

TIS, I haven't seen SB or Don Corpuzzi around the BB in quite a while... HSIG is from L.A. too. I'm sure there are a few more. I know there are a few girls from L.A. who post in the Godfather forum, but I don't think they've ventured in here, ever.

Anyway, I'm up for it, just let me know when. BTW, I can drive to O.C. or whatever would be a halfway point... I don't mind. It's probably easier for me to drive out there than having to put you guys through the whole L.A. traffic thing. Or we can do L.A., whatever floats your boat. BTW, speaking of boats, Newport Beach would be cool, huh? Fashion Island? Have you been, TIS? Balboa is cool, too.
Posted By: SC

Re: gangster bb dinner for all? - 11/22/04 12:22 AM

You west-coasties: If you do get together MAKE SURE TO TAKE SOME PICTURES!!

Re: gangster bb dinner for all? - 11/22/04 12:23 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by SC:
You west-coasties: If you do all get together MAKE SURE TO TAKE SOME PICTURES!!
Oh, fuh sho!!

Re: gangster bb dinner for all? - 11/22/04 12:30 AM

Zia,

I'm thinking a midpoint might be O.C. What do ya think? It's be easy for Corpuzzi, cause I think he's in Irvine and vicinity. For me a weekend is best, due to the enormous traffic problem. I know there are some good places in O.C. to eat, although haven't been out in that area for a while. Then again Riverside has some too, but that's far for you.

I believe that Beatlewho is in CA too, isn't she? I don't know where tho.

TIS

Re: gangster bb dinner for all? - 11/22/04 12:47 AM

I live in San Francisco.

Re: gangster bb dinner for all? - 11/22/04 12:50 AM

O.C. is cool... I just sent you a PM asking what's halfway... haha so you don't have to answer that.

Beatlewho is in Davis, I think. I have no idea where that is, exactly, but I know there's a UC there. (Useless bit of information!)

Re: gangster bb dinner for all? - 11/22/04 12:52 AM

Theres a UC in SF.

Re: gangster bb dinner for all? - 11/22/04 01:02 AM

BTW, S.F. is SOOO cool. I'd totally go there for this thing if I had a spare weekend. I could go for just one day, but then I'd be driving like 15 hours in one day. It's a bit much, doncha think? I do love it there, though.
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: gangster bb dinner for all? - 11/22/04 01:06 AM

I am happy to see that many of you are interested in getting together with your fellow members from your areas! That is great. let me tell you, when we do it here, we really have a great time! It's just a lot of fun. Hey, who knows, maybe we can start local Gangster BB chapters!

Universal President/Capo Di Tutti Capi Geoff

LA chapter President TIS / Vice President Letizia

NJ chapter President Plaw /Vice President Turnbull

NY chapter President SC / Vice President Consigliere's Lady

Get the picture?

But seriously speaking, everyone should really start planning NOW to attend the 2nd Annual Golden Age Of Gangsters Convention in the fall of 2005! I know that last year when Geoff and SC posted in like January about the 1st Convention being held in Chicago, MANY people from the boards said " Oh, it's 8 months away, I can't make plans now, I don't know what I'll be doing!" Well if you had made the plan to attend by March or so, then you would have known what you were doing! All of us who did attend committed to it well in advance and just set the weekend aside for it! Really, as many of you know we had a blast in Chicago and I really suggest that more of you seriously consider attending the next convention in 2005. I am awaiting more details from the promoter and I promise that I will post them as I get them!

Don Cardi

Re: gangster bb dinner for all? - 11/22/04 01:08 AM

Is it only in Chicago?
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: gangster bb dinner for all? - 11/22/04 01:17 AM

The next one is supposed to be in the NY/NJ area.

Re: gangster bb dinner for all? - 11/22/04 01:18 AM

I wish I could go to the convention, but I can't travel in the fall for another like 5 years or so, until I'm out of law school. Early fall is a busy time for a "scholar" (sounds better than "student") such as myself. Summer would have been better. Too bad they'll probably never do it in L.A., although that would yield a big turnout for them, probably. Vegas would be cool, too.

BTW, even just the mention of TIS and me makes you blush? Or is it just the idea of L.A.? Either way, glad we've got that effect. See that, TIS? We've still "got it"!
Posted By: Mike Sullivan

Re: gangster bb dinner for all? - 11/22/04 01:19 AM

Any folks in The South Florida Area?

Re: gangster bb dinner for all? - 11/22/04 01:25 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Letizia B.:

BTW, even just the mention of TIS and me makes you blush? Or is it just the idea of L.A.? Either way, glad we've got that effect. See that, TIS? We've still "got it"!
Just saying the names Letiza and TIS in the same sentence makes me blush! SEE!

Don Cardi

Re: gangster bb dinner for all? - 11/22/04 01:28 AM

On our own, we're amazing... but together, we're unstoppable!!! Too much woman for most of you guys, probably.

Re: gangster bb dinner for all? - 11/22/04 01:38 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Letizia B.:
On our own, we're amazing... but together, we're unstoppable!!! Too much woman for most of you guys, probably.
Well geez!!!! What a buildup Zia!! Let's go raise some hell shall we?

Hey, I was thinking after Christmas, but you must be off for Christmas break right? I have two weeks off from Dec. 20 Jan. 2. One of the perks for working at a school. :p

TIS

Re: gangster bb dinner for all? - 11/22/04 01:45 AM

Okay, sounds good. Anytime.

If we do lunch, it can be during the week, then, too, if you're off. Right?

Re: gangster bb dinner for all? - 11/22/04 01:55 AM

Yes Zia, lunch any of those days is ok with me, but I think we should wait too, to hear from maybe Don Corpuzzi and other fellow-Californians, who hopefully will reply. If it's during those two weeks, most any day is good for me. If it's another time, then a Saturday would be best. What do ya think?

TIS
Posted By: Double-J

Re: gangster bb dinner for all? - 11/22/04 01:57 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Don Cardi:

Don Cardi, my most trusted friend - how could you ever treat me so disrespectfully?

We need a NY State/Canadian chapter President, separate from the NYC! :p
Posted By: raggingbull2003

Re: gangster bb dinner for all? - 11/22/04 02:27 AM

I would be down for a NY dinner. Just give me the time and place.

Re: gangster bb dinner for all? - 11/22/04 02:27 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Double-J:
[quote]Originally posted by Don Cardi:
[b]
Don Cardi, my most trusted friend - how could you ever treat me so disrespectfully?

We need a NY State/Canadian chapter President, separate from the NYC! :p [/b][/quote]Double-J,

It is not that I have disrepected you. But instead I have honored one of the most valued men on this board, who has been here since it's inception, and is deserving of all honor by us members! You my friend, are one of my most valuable political comrades on this board. Therefore I nominate you The Caporegime of the Upsate New York Chapter of the Gangster BB club!

Don Cardi
Posted By: Mignon

Re: gangster bb dinner for all? - 11/22/04 02:37 AM

Me and Bogey live about 20 minutes apart. We can do the WV chapter.
Posted By: Double-J

Re: gangster bb dinner for all? - 11/22/04 02:44 AM

Oh sure, DC. You only want me for my political prowess. :p

Re: gangster bb dinner for all? - 11/22/04 06:33 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Double-J:
Oh sure, DC. You only want me for my political prowess. :p
He wants you for you a**, same reason everyone else wants you. Let's be frank, huh? :rolleyes:

TIS, like I said, anything goes. Yeah, let's definitely wait and see who else we've got on the boat.
Posted By: Blake

Re: gangster bb dinner for all? - 11/22/04 06:35 AM

I am so far from anyone on this board.
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: gangster bb dinner for all? - 11/22/04 07:30 AM

Some would consider you lucky, Blake!

As for NY state... I keep forgetting there's all that land north of the real New York! :p
Posted By: Blake

Re: gangster bb dinner for all? - 11/22/04 09:02 AM

Posted By: Turi Giuliano

Re: gangster bb dinner for all? - 11/22/04 01:10 PM

Come to England, Mick and I will show you around. We've got some great fish n chips shops. Get some scraps, a pie buttie or two, it'd be beautiful.

Re: gangster bb dinner for all? - 11/22/04 02:26 PM

Ok, you heard it. Party's at Turi's!! Let's see next Saturday about 7ish???? Don't forget to wear those cute little hotpants.

But, scraps & pie butties???? Don't know what that is.

TIS

Re: gangster bb dinner for all? - 11/22/04 02:52 PM

I'll never take the hotpants off. That was a funny conversation. Remember: "Works hard, plays hard - stays hard".

Scraps are the extra battered bits. Down south they just call them 'battered bits'. A buttie is a sandwich, often in a roll instead of regular bread slices but not a prerequisite.
Posted By: don vencent

Re: gangster bb dinner for all? - 11/22/04 03:32 PM

when the new Jersey dinner

Re: gangster bb dinner for all? - 11/22/04 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Partagas:
[quote]Originally posted by Turi Giuliano:
[b] I'll never take the hotpants off. That was a funny conversation. Remember: "Works hard, plays hard - stays hard".

Stay's hard? What for four minutes [/b][/quote]The best four minutes of your life, baby.
Posted By: bogey

Re: gangster bb dinner for all? - 11/22/04 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Mignon:
Me and Bogey live about 20 minutes apart. We can do the WV chapter.
I was just going to say that. I wonder if anyone lives around Pittsburgh.. I'd be willing to drive the whole 30 minutes there... I don't know if my parents would let me though. heh.
Posted By: Mignon

Re: gangster bb dinner for all? - 11/22/04 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by bogey:
[quote]Originally posted by Mignon:
[b] Me and Bogey live about 20 minutes apart. We can do the WV chapter.
I was just going to say that. I wonder if anyone lives around Pittsburgh.. I'd be willing to drive the whole 30 minutes there... I don't know if my parents would let me though. heh. [/b][/quote]Hey don't worry remember I got your back. I'll drive. BTW how's the boyfriend?
Posted By: bogey

Re: gangster bb dinner for all? - 11/22/04 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Mignon:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by bogey:
Hey don't worry remember I got your back. I'll drive. BTW how's the boyfriend?
:D Good. We're going out tonight, because he gets off work at 7ish. Today is our 4 day anniversary after all. :p
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET