Home

I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins

Posted By: Robert DeNiro

I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/02/04 11:27 PM

Forget about the networks. I'm calling it. John Kerry is the next President of the United States.

He's won:

Ohio, Penn, Mich, NH, and Minn for sure

still in play but not enough for Bush is Florida, Wisconsin, and Iowa

I just dont see how Bush wins.
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/02/04 11:35 PM

DeNiro! They couldn't possibly have called a defninite winner in those states yet?? Many out here haven't even voted. I'm at work and although there is a tv in the lounge, I've not seen any results as of yet.

I assume you are predicting?

Thanks

TIS
Posted By: Patrick

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/02/04 11:38 PM

I just got back form the Penn Street Bridge. It was great. It was all Kerry people, save for maybe 10-15 Bush people. The PDC has over 1,000 people on the streets right now. Everyone honked for us and this Bush guy says to me, "Kerry is for homosexuality!" I go, "No, he's not. He just doesn't want a constitutional amendment banning it." I watched the guy slowly drift away. :p HOPE IS ON THE WAY!!! -Pat
Posted By: DannyMontana

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/02/04 11:55 PM

I'm pretty sure they haven't called those states yet, considering I live in Ohio, and I would probably know, even though I am not totally sure. But, some votes will not be counted until November 13, maybe even 15 since the 13 is on a Saturday, and our polls aren't even closed for another half hour.
Posted By: Krlea

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/02/04 11:57 PM

They havent called these states yet, especially not Florida since the panhandle polls havent closed yet. The news casters dont want to screw up like in 2000.
Posted By: raggingbull2003

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 12:01 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Krlea:
They havent called these states yet, especially not Florida since the panhandle polls havent closed yet. The news casters dont want to screw up like in 2000.
Yes they do... I predict another despicable media push to make Kerry our president.
Posted By: Mr. Baggins

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 12:18 AM

I think Bush will win Ohio and Florida, which pretty much guarantees his election.

By the way, come join the chat guys .

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 12:24 AM

Ha Ha Ryan
Posted By: SC

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 01:11 AM

All the networks have projected New Jersey to go to Kerry.

I wonder how many times plawrence voted.
Posted By: Irishman12

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 01:29 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by raggingbull2003:
I predict another despicable media push to make Kerry our president.
Sure, but Bush can just steal is back again, right? :p
Posted By: DonFerro55

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 02:17 AM

What chatroom?

Boy I can't wait to hear about Penn., Mich., Florida and Ohio.

Doc

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 02:20 AM

I predict one thing tonight. No matter who wins the election, I predict that Bush will win the popular vote.

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 02:37 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by raggingbull2003:
I predict one thing tonight. No matter who wins the election, I predict that Bush will win the popular vote.
I don't think so. Personally, it could go either way and I don't think Bush will win popular vote either way.

But, who knows...let's just watch.

P.S. What chatroom?

Doc

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 02:39 AM

Scroll down to the bottom and you'll see a link to the chat Don Ferro.

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 02:51 AM

Ok, hey everyone, join the chatroom!

Doc
Posted By: LBG

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 04:03 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Robert DeNiro:
Forget about the networks. I'm calling it. John Kerry is the next President of the United States.

He's won:

Ohio, Penn, Mich, NH, and Minn for sure

Not really, Florida is already won by Bush, and he leads in Ohio and Michigan. I say that this is over, the destructive powers have won the election. I fear we are a little step closer to the end, where humanity (or the earth) will be destroyed (in a war or the aftermath).

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 04:23 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by LBG:
Not really, Florida is already won by Bush, and he leads in Ohio and Michigan.
I don't know where you got your info (at 11:00 p.m.), but Florida has not been decided yet (although it looks like Bush will win there) and Kerry is leading in Michigan.

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 04:29 AM

You can check the link below for constant updates. Thus far Kerry is ahead in Michigan and several other states, although they are still to early to call. Ohio/FLA will most likely be the key. If you click on the map it'll give you all the updated info.

Check out the Presidential numbers I the link I posted. They are pretty close and I think will get closer, since many of the states have not been counted yet, and many are Democratic states. Sounds like we may have to wait for days for Fla and maybe Ohio too.

We'll see. I wait very impatiently.

Election results

TIS

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 04:33 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by The Italian Stallionette:
Sounds like we may have to wait for days for Fla and maybe Ohio too.
I don't think Florida will be a long wait, TIS. Bush is leading by about 300,000 votes, and the southern part (ie. Dade Co.) which is historically heavily Democratic has already been counted. There's only about 5% of the votes still to count there.

Ohio may be another story, though.

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 04:39 AM

In Florida I would say that it is over, to be realistic. According to Swedish TV, 96% are counted, and Bush leads by 5%.

Kerry, however, have took over the lead in Michigan.

Ohio is where it all will be settled. No doubt about that now. Bush have a 4% lead after 62% votes counted.

Ergo: It looks very bad.

Edit: One of Kerry's strongholds in Ohio, Cleveland is already counted.
Posted By: Big Daddy Don

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 05:08 AM

Quote:
In Florida I would say that it is over, to be realistic. According to Swedish TV, 96% are counted, and Bush leads by 5%.

Actually that is not correct - the 96% is not the total votes for that states but the percentage of precincts that are counted. A larger precinct could be 20-30% of a state, if the 4% not counted is comprised say of the 2 largest precincts - than the total for the state could change - that is why they have not predicted a winner for those states yet.

However - the above scenerio is fairly unlikely so it does appear Bush will get Ohio (20 electorial votes). And probably Florida (27), and he has solid leads in NM (5), Colorado (9) for a total of 61 and onto his current total - seems like Bush will get it.

However - there will NOT be a winner tomorrow. Too close, neither side is going to concede without a fight so look for a bunch of recounts, rechecks of early voting, etc - we won't have a winner till after Thanksgiving probably.

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 05:17 AM

Ah yes, that is probably true. But are there that big districts? 20%-30% of Florida's voters in the same district? That can't be real!

Now the American channels starts to give FL to Bush as well. CNN did this, at least.

Edit: They just said exactly this in TV: Ohio: 76% of the votes are counted, Bush leading 3%.
Posted By: Big Daddy Don

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 05:21 AM

Quote:
Ah yes, that is true. But are there that big districts? 20%-30% of Florida's voters in the same district?
Yes, 20-30 for one is probably an extreme but you could probably have 4 of the larger precincts in some states get close to 20%. Of course the odds that the remaining few just so happen to be the largest is not likely either.

Bush's lead is Ohio has just gone down to 3% (51-48)

EDIT: Just looking at the map - I'm gonna say the whole thing will come down to NH and their 4 electorial votes. All that work and money and it may come down to New Hampshire :rolleyes:

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 05:32 AM

CBS called Florida for Bush, however MSNBC has not yet. I didn't know Kerry now had the lead in Ohio. He needs Ohio and I "think" will get Michigan.

TIS

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 05:51 AM

Fox did? Holy cow, now I am really convinced!

No, but I am very pessimistic, the 3% margin in Ohio remains and Florida is lost. The world lost and the evangelists won.

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 05:51 AM

Fox News just projected Ohio for Bush . If these results hold, and it overwhelmingly looks like they will, then Bush will have virtually won. Unless Kerry pulled off a ridiculousely massive upset in Alaska, which is pretty much impossible, then Bush will have the neccesary 269 electoral votes. Only 269 would put it to a tie in which the House would vote, and as we all know, the house is predominantly republican. In which case, Bush will win. If god is good... if the numbers are correct... then Bush will still be our president

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 05:53 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Partagas:
Fox just projected Ohio to Bush!

TIS -- all the networks have projected Florida to Bush by now 11:45 PM CST

That's 266 Electoral Votes -- 4 more to go!
3 more Part. While it would be nice to get 270, Bush really only needs 269. The house will do the rest.

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 05:58 AM

Boy, this is really horrible. I can't understand....

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 06:03 AM

It feels horrible, yes. I havent believed in Kerry at all before, but for a few hours this night (about 6 hours ago) I thought that he had taken it. When I heard about the great number of voters and all that. Then 4 hours ago Florida seemed to be lost, and some hours later Ohio. Its morning here now, so I have to start a new day now.

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 06:13 AM

Yea the whole Exit Poll thing was scaring the bejesus out of me during the pre election coverage. Kerry was probably preparing the victory speech during this time, but it looks like he can tear it up now.

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 06:14 AM

I think it was because they didnt want to repeat the mistake from 2000, when the media gave Florida to Bush long before it really was settled (Fox started, then all the other TV stations followed). So they wanted to be absoluteley certain this year. For example the Swedish television gave Florida to Bush around 0300 CET this evening, while the American stations officially gave Florida to Bush around 0600.
Posted By: Blake

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 06:43 AM

I'm watching the daily show with john stewart special and bush is in the lead so far. Hopefully Kerry pulls through. This is the highest American voting turnout since 68 or something.
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 07:30 AM

Oh, Blake, my brotha - say it isn't so!

Anyway -

Was just to post what Edwards was gonna say on TV, and, well, apparently he had nothing to say. So, uh, never mind!
Posted By: afsaneh77

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 07:55 AM

249 to 242 President Bush is leading.

Nevada and New Mexico each with 5 electoral votes and Iowa with 7 votes seems to favor Bush also.

Wisconsin with 10 votes is lean Kerry. Everything seems to be depended on Ohio which seems to favor Bush.

One thing I can say now, I think President Bush gets the popular vote.

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 08:00 AM

Fox News has it at 269-242 ... I guess we'll see how it turns out

Wow, post #7777
Posted By: QTN

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 08:05 AM

Another damn mess.

As much as I wished Kerry would win, I rather the Dubya or Kerry(preferable) win in a major electoral college landslide so at least I could get good sleep this morning.

Bush - 249
Kerry - 242

I just hope Ohio has the recount, including all those important "provisional" votes....and just hope this mess doesn't spend the next 4 weeks of the lives of us Americans.

Thing is, wouldn't it be ironic....wait, it would be, if Bush won a clear Popular Vote total by a couple of million yet still lose the election via Electoral College? I doubt honestly that will happen, for I doubt the recount in Ohio will do well for Senator Kerry.

HOWEVER, lets say the Dubya wins Ohio via recount.....he gets 269.....then Kerry wins Wisconsin, Iowa(doubtful), New Mexico & Nevada(17 votes) that makes Kerry 269. Thus the U.S. House of Representatives will pick our next President, who will be Bush via the rules in the American Constitution. Then seeing how the GOP has kept control of the U.S. Senate, Cheney will be re-elected as U.S. Vice-President. Damn.

Actually, I hope this mess clears out by this weekend and we get a legit winner....or else I'm officially gonna fight to abolish the Electoral College, which the argument to elect our American Presidents via popular vote seems more appealing.

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 08:07 AM

It's been pretty clear for a while, according to FNC... Bush just has to win 1 more state to win the electorial votes. He already leads the popular vote. :p
Posted By: Senza Mama

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 09:32 AM

It's over for Kerry. He should concede. He's lost the popular vote and he's as near as dammit lost the electoral college. People like me may not like it but this was a referendum on Bush's leadership and he's won it, not by a huge gap but by a significant one. The people have voted and in a democracy we have to accept the outcome. I am always reminded of a quote from a local politician near where I live after he had been beaten at the polls. When asked for his reaction he said "The people have spoken...the bastards!!"

So may I be the first dangerous liberal to say congrats to AppleOnYa, ragginbull, Don Geoff, Double J, Don Cardi and the rest and commiserations to TIS, SaladBar,plaw and Don Ferro and the rest.

The Democrats need to accept that you now have four years to find a strong candidate or else we face the real nightmare scenario...President Cheney

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 11:04 AM

This is great! Republican gains in the senate and in the House, and a Bush blowout for the presidency. He is the first president since Bush Sr. in 1988 to win the popular vote (by 4 million ).

The state attorney general of Ohio states that based upon the number of ballots that still must be counted, it is statistically impossible for Ohio to go to Kerry. Bush leads by over 150,000 votes. Kerry should simply concede now and not draw out the election. Four more years !
Posted By: plawrence

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Senza Mama:
commiserations to TIS, SaladBar, plaw and Don Ferro and the rest.
How could you include Patrick as one of "the rest"?

He's the champion liberal around here.

Also, BTW, I just wanna say that I was for Bush all along. I just supported Kerry in these political threads because I love to argue.

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 11:18 AM

Plaw you liar :p .
Posted By: Double-J

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 11:32 AM

Quote:
I think it was because they didnt want to repeat the mistake from 2000, when the media gave Florida to Bush long before it really was settled (Fox started, then all the other TV stations followed).
Actually, it was CBS, if I recall, and they said Gore took Florida AND the Presidency.

Quote:
The Democrats need to accept that you now have four years to find a strong candidate or else we face the real nightmare scenario...President Cheney
If Kerry does not pull out a win, I think it's pretty obvious it will be Hillary Clinton running on the Democratic ticket in 2008.

But I sincerely doubt that Cheney would run for President.

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Double-J:
[quote]The Democrats need to accept that you now have four years to find a strong candidate or else we face the real nightmare scenario...President Cheney
If Kerry does not pull out a win, I think it's pretty obvious it will be Hillary Clinton running on the Democratic ticket in 2008. [/quote]Oh Jesus no! She wouldn't have a chance would she??

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by plawrence:
[quote]Originally posted by Senza Mama:
[b] commiserations to TIS, SaladBar, plaw and Don Ferro and the rest.
How could you include Patrick as one of "the rest"?

He's the champion liberal around here.[/b][/quote]I thought Patrick may not want too much attention this morning

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 12:13 PM

Quote:
Also, BTW, I just wanna say that I was for Bush all along. I just supported Kerry in these political threads because I love to argue.
Plus you started a day late, too, huh?? :rolleyes:

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 12:19 PM

I just wanted to say that I lost all respect for Fox News last night. It took them over 2 hours to give California to Kerry, but they didn't hesitate even an hour to give Florida to Bush. Any word on the count in Ohio or how many more ballots there are? Last I saw, it was 264-258 Bush. Looks like I'm packing up my bags. I'm heading up to Canada. -Pat

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Baggins:
Plaw you liar :p .
Well, I do love to argue. And it has been fun.

Now I guess I'll add my congratulations to the winners and slink quietly back to the sports forum.

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Any word on the count in Ohio or how many more ballots there are?
Dunno Pat but I've heard Fox News has declared that Bush will take Iran anytime :p

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 01:19 PM

This election is over. Period. Bush won Ohio, and he won the election. There are not enough recounts in the world that would make it mathamatically possible for Kerry to win. But I believe he will try nevertheless. Some say he might concede by noon, but I believe hes gonna drag this out for at least another week or two.

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 01:39 PM

A ray of light for Democrats and disillusioned Republicans. When Bush messes up over the next four years (as he undoubtedly will) at least he won't be able to off load responsibility by saying "This is a situation we inherited from the previous administration"

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 02:18 PM

Sorry my liberal pals. The loss shadows myself.
click

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 02:18 PM

Quote:
A ray of light for Democrats and disillusioned Republican. When Bush messes up over the next four years (as he undoubtedly will) at least he won't be able to off load responsibility by saying "This is a situation we inherited from the previous administration"
Word to that.
Posted By: AppleOnYa

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Robert DeNiro:

He's won: Ohio, Penn, Mich, NH, and Minn for sure

Dear Robert DeNiro:
You may have come up with the most priceless political qoute since Chamberlain's 'Peace is at hand...' or 'Dewey Defeats Truman'.

The cable channels spent a good part of the night lamenting over the utter inaccuracy of those 'Exit Polls'.

You can still save face though...by deleting your opening post and therefore the entire thread!

Apple

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 03:50 PM

Thank you, Partagas...it's always nice being able to nail home the point that even though he won 2 terms, in NEITHER of those elections did Bill Clinton get 50% of the popular vote.

And he particularly wanted it in 1996.

Apple

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 04:01 PM

Quote:
I think the networks should not make any projections until all the polls are closed across the country.
Nobody would watch the returns, then.
Posted By: fathersson

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 04:02 PM

Thanks Part.

As always, some people see only what they want. :rolleyes: sad real sad.

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by SC:
[quote]Originally posted by Partagas:
[b] I think the networks should not make any projections until all the polls are closed across the country.
Nobody would watch the returns, then. [/b][/quote]Hell, when I turned the set on at 4pm they were already talking about it.
One thing is for sure, people up here in Central New York now HATE CBS and Dan Rather. Even the Kerry People don't think they trust him any more.
Posted By: ronnierocketAGO

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 04:11 PM

I can see either Rudy Guilliani or Bill Frist run for President for the GOP in 2008..........and for the Democrats, who knows. Since the last non-southern Democrat elected President was JFK, the Dems will have like Edwards be the nominee in 2008......ummm.

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by fathersson:
[quote]Originally posted by SC:
[b] [quote]Originally posted by Partagas:
[b] I think the networks should not make any projections until all the polls are closed across the country.
Nobody would watch the returns, then. [/b][/quote]Hell, when I turned the set on at 4pm they were already talking about it.
One thing is for sure, people up here in Central New York now HATE CBS and Dan Rather. Even the Kerry People don't think they trust him any more. [/b][/quote]Agreed. My local CBS station is alright, but if I see Dan Rather, I turn it off. Peter Jennings, Tom Brokaw, I can tolerate, but not Dan Rather.

I stuck with good 'ole Brit Hume last night, anyways.

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 04:20 PM

Quote:
I sat in front of the damn TV and the computer (hitting the refresh buttons) for about 10 hours yesterday
Glad to hear that, and to realize I'm not the only one. :p

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 04:37 PM

I voted around 4 PM, and I had a paper to write, which I finished before 7 PM, when I turned to FoxNews to watch Brit Hume and the gang gimme the rundown. Looked like it could go either way, but for a bit there it was like 1% precincts reporting.

Played some ESPN NHL 2K5 on PS2 until 10:00 PM, and was glued to the TV until 1:30 AM, when they basically said it was mathematically impossible for Kerry to come back.

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 04:56 PM

This just in: Doctors remove shoe from DeNiro's mouth. Film with the Noon news.

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by AppleOnYa:
Thank you, Partagas...it's always nice being able to nail home the point that even though he won 2 terms, in NEITHER of those elections did Bill Clinton get 50% of the popular vote.

Apple
True Clinton did not get 50% of the popular vote, but both times he easily won the popular vote. In 1996 he did get more votes than Dole & Nader put together and in 1992 Nader put in the best ever showing by a "third" candidate in terms of votes cast (over 19mill). Also as Republicans have been pointing out from Nov 2000 until today, it's not about who wins the popular vote.

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 05:00 PM

I understand that Nader is going to change his name to NEITHER. he felt he could have done better this year if he did.
Posted By: Nice Guy Eddie

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 05:01 PM

Posted by Patrick:
Quote:
Looks like I'm packing up my bags. I'm heading up to Canada.
Thats ok Pat they have the internet in Canada too. :p

BTW there was a guy on my local talk radio station yesterday that said he made a sign for his car that said "I actually did vote for John Kerry before I voted against him."

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 05:03 PM

How about this one " Kerry The right guy for the wrong Election"

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 05:06 PM

Quote:
Could the Don please rename this thread "I'm calling it...wrong!"
Posted By: Paul Krendler

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 05:07 PM

God help America, and God help the rest of us too.

-

"And that's all I gotta say about that"

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Paul Krendler:

:D THANK-YOU

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 05:20 PM

Quote:
a good start would be for the the losers not having a hard on for the winners. Or is that to much to ask?
That would apply to the winners as well I assume?

Quote:
Originally posted by a gloating winner who shall remain nameless (FS knows who he is):
Quote:
Originally posted by that same gracious Bush supporter
I understand that Nader is going to change his name to NEITHER. he felt he could have done better this year if he did.
Quote:
More of the same
How about this one " Kerry The right guy for the wrong Election"
Got any more? :rolleyes: :p

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 05:20 PM

Quote:
[b] [quote]Originally posted by AppleOnYa:
[b] Thank you, Partagas...it's always nice being able to nail home the point that even though he won 2 terms, in NEITHER of those elections did Bill Clinton get 50% of the popular vote.

Apple
True Clinton did not get 50% of the popular vote, but both times he easily won the popular vote. In 1996 he did get more votes than Dole & Nader put together and in 1992 Nader put in the best ever showing by a "third" candidate in terms of votes cast (over 19mill). Also as Republicans have been pointing out from Nov 2000 until today, it's not about who wins the popular vote. [/b][/quote]Point of clarification -- it was Ross Perot (how could you forget those ears) not Nader who was the strong third party candidate in '92 & '96. And Clinton DID NOT get as many votes as Dole and Perot combined - close but not quite [/b][/quote]Whoops! sorry for the typo there Partagas..got Nader on the brain for some reason...or maybe "nada" on the brain today!

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 05:27 PM

Quote:
[quote]
And Clinton DID NOT get as many votes as Dole and Perot combined - close but not quite [/QB][/quote]You might be right Part but the source I looked gave Dole 39,198,755 and PEROT (of course)
8,085,402 which totals 47,284,175. It gave Clinton 47,402,375. Could be wrong of course...don't believe everything you read on the internet!!

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 05:28 PM

This is bad. I don't really have much to say.

Come on guys. Stop with the Kerry/Liberal bashing. Think about how hopeless you would feel if you had lost.

I can't accept this. I won't offer any congratulations now, perhaps at a later date. But definetly for now, it's going to be a period of anger and moping.(As it would be for any losers) This election, in my opinion, was too important for Democrats to lose. I just can't say good job.

Doctor Ferro

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 05:29 PM

Quote:
Got any more? :rolleyes: :p [/QUOTE]
Hang in there Pee, I think I can come up with some more.

It is called humor Pee, Marked with a
Something you always seem to know little about because you always post with a :rolleyes: or a :p Please, don't show that "Yankees" side of yourself today. It is way to early in the month for that.

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DonFerro55:
This is bad. I don't really have much to say.

Come on guys. Stop with the Kerry/Liberal bashing. Think about how hopeless you would feel if you had lost.

I can't accept this. I won't offer any congratulations now, perhaps at a later date. But definetly for now, it's going to be a period of anger and moping.(As it would be for any losers) This election, in my opinion, was too important for Democrats to lose. I just can't say good job.

Doctor Ferro
That is ok Doc, Take all the time you need. Maybe a hot shower, another hour or two under the covers would help. Take a break and get something to eat. After all it wasn't you who lost last night. Hey, Even Kerry still has his Job this morning.

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 05:37 PM

FS.....

The Yankees? I hate 'em. And I'm certainly not "crying" about Kerry's loss. In one of these threads, I congratulated the winners, said that it's time for the country to re-unite, and even put Patrick in his place .

Oh, and accusing me of all people of not having a sense of humor? Please......

I'm just pointing out your inconsistency, that's all.

You say that the "losers shouldn't have a hard on for the winners", and then you go and demonstrate the opposite.

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 05:38 PM

Quote:
We really would feel hopeless, although Kerry did have a "PLAN." Or something. Custer had a plan, too.

---

I will stop with the liberal bashing (note, my political figure bashing is related to actual incidents) of BB members when:

a.) Michael Moore loving is quelled.
b.) You acknowledge Bush won fairly (in '00 and '04)
c.) You stop the conservative/Bush bashing.

Regards,
El Presidente

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by a gloating winner who shall remain nameless (FS knows who he is):
By the way Pee, If I was "gloating" I would be saying things that were MEANT to be mean or even evil. Which I am not. Then again maybe you fell that way if you are in a bad mood after not having you side win. That I can understand.

I'll save the Gloating for those who start it first with some shithead remarks.

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 05:49 PM

Quote:
[quote]Originally posted by Paul Krendler:
[b]
:D THANK-YOU [/b][/quote]"Baa, baa..."

Be careful if you ever visit Wales, they have a bit of a hardon for the likes of your good self!

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 05:51 PM

Speaking of Michael Moore...boy, I'd love to get a look at HIS fat, ugly face right now!

I keep thinking of that shit-eating grin and the snide remark he made at a Dem Convention appearance: "Folks, it's all over but the voting...."

I guess you were right, Mr. Moore...it was all over but the voting.

AppleOnYa

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 05:55 PM

Quote:
FS.....

and even put Patrick in his place .

Oh, and accusing me of all people of not having a sense of humor? Please......

I'm just pointing out your inconsistency, that's all.

You say that the "losers shouldn't have a hard on for the winners", and then you go and demonstrate the opposite.
OH, so you are putting people in there place now? That a boy, MOE GREEN-

No "Inconsistency" here either, as I already pointed out!

I guess you don't know what a hard on lookes like, But they do have pills for that now, don't they.

I know you like to argue, but pleassssse give ME a break.

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 05:59 PM

Quote:
[quote]Originally posted by fathersson:
[b] [quote]Originally posted by Paul Krendler:
[b]
:D THANK-YOU [/b][/quote]"Baa, baa..."

Be careful if you ever visit Wales, they have a bit of a hardon for the likes of your good self!

[/b][/quote]Sorry Paul, But just so you know. I am a stright.
and again. Thank you!
Posted By: DonsAdvisor

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 06:04 PM

May you draft-age conservatives here face war soon. I'm too old thank you.

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 06:04 PM

Quote:
although Kerry did have a "PLAN." Or something. Custer had a plan, too.

Well, I guess we can stop looking for Kerrys plan now. He doesn't have to worry about finally coming up with a real one. He didn't get elected.

and he failed the first step. He wasn't Better then Bush.

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 06:05 PM

Quote:
[quote]Originally posted by DonFerro55:
[b]Come on guys. Stop with the Kerry/Liberal bashing. Think about how hopeless you would feel if you had lost.
We really would feel hopeless, although Kerry did have a "PLAN." Or something. Custer had a plan, too.

---

I will stop with the liberal bashing (note, my political figure bashing is related to actual incidents) of BB members when:

Regards,
El Presidente [/b][/quote]Wow, your first comment on Kerry's loss and you already mock him some more. WOW!

A) If Moore continues to make powerful, accuarate films. I will continue to praise him.
B)I belive he won this election, but I will always question '00.
C)I will always be critical of Bush, but I will never make careless comments on him.

Doctor Ferro

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 06:15 PM

Quote:
Speaking of Michael Moore...boy, I'd love to get a look at HIS fat, ugly face right now!

I keep thinking of that shit-eating grin and the snide remark he made at a Dem Convention appearance: "Folks, it's all over but the voting...."

I guess you were right, Mr. Moore...it was all over but the voting.

AppleOnYa
You are right Apple, maybe he should give back some of that money he made on that comedy he made. It could be given to the needy or out of work Kerry people!

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 06:29 PM

Too late he's probably spent it all stocking up the fridge...after all isn't his species supposed to hybernate for the winter???

He'll emerge once again for Oscar season...at which time his comedy will probably win and he'll make another asshole remark, only this time he'll have to omit the 'fictiscious President' line.

Apple

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 06:29 PM

Quote:
OH, so you are putting people in there place now? That a boy, MOE GREEN-
Hey, I was banging cheerleaders before you and Patrick were even born.

Quote:
I guess you don't know what a hard on lookes like
I know what one looks like. Fortunately, though i don't need any pills. Just ask Flopsie and Mopsie.

Quote:
I know you like to argue, but pleassssse give ME a break.
Nah, no breaks for you. You're way too easy a target.

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 06:33 PM

Wow guys. This is rediculous....be happy you won, and shut up about it! I don't know why you guys care about Moore so much now but the Kerry shit has got to go. Just give it up and be happy.

Doctor Ferro

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 06:48 PM

DonFerro55...you seem to overlook the fact that this very thread exists due to the fact that some overzealous BB Boardmember got a bit too excited and declared Kerry the winner LONG before accurate returns started coming in.

Those of us who are having a bit of fun right now deserve to play it up for all its worth...as others apparently had their own fun just a bit prematurely.

Apple

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 06:54 PM

Quote:
DonFerro55...you seem to overlook the fact that this very thread exists due to the fact that some overzealous BB Boardmember got a bit too excited and declared Kerry the winner LONG before accurate returns started coming in.

Those of us who are having a bit of fun right now deserve to play it up for all its worth...as others apparently had their own fun just a bit prematurely.

Apple
I can't control what somebody did. Someone made a bad prediction, that allows you to redicule Moore and Kerry post after post?

Get over it. Be happy you won. Stop with the stupid banter over Moore and Kerry. Just stop and let us democrats deal with this. Stop slinging shit at us. You'd ask us to do the same if the outcome was different. Wow, how inconsiderate.

Doctor Ferro

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 06:59 PM

Quote:
[QUOTE]... Someone made a bad prediction, that allows you to redicule Moore and Kerry post after post?...
Actually, just being a member of this Board allows me and others to 'redicule' Moore an Kerry post after post. And it's what allowed others to ridicule Bush/Cheney post after post during the campaign, and during the next 4 years if they like.

So why don't YOU 'get over it', DonFerro55. Either that or go 'deal with this' in another forum.

But s'cuse me, Kerry/Edwards is being cheered and about to speak; I'm listening to it on the radio...be back later!

:p

Apple

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 07:06 PM

Being a member of this board does allow you to make fun of kerry/Moore. But in doing so you show yourself as a person who has no morals or values or consideration for others. GET OVER IT!

Doc

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 07:19 PM

Don't worry Don Ferro, In another few mins. Kerry Fans will be around telling everyone how great a guy he was when he made his ending speach.
I would expect him to show some class, not like some of his supporters.

Michael Moore on the other hand will always be a fat ass dirtybag bastard.

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by J Geoff:
Oh, Blake, my brotha - say it isn't so!

Anyway -

Was just to post what Edwards was gonna say on TV, and, well, apparently he had nothing to say. So, uh, never mind!
Keep in mind I am not American and I also don't have to pay for taxes. I just hope if Bush is re-elected there wont be any attacks or any more war for long.

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 07:45 PM

Quote:
I just hope if Bush is re-elected there wont be any attacks or any more war for long.
Pigs might fly too.

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 07:49 PM

Quote:
...you show yourself as a person who has no morals or values or consideration for others...
And you show yourself as a little bit of a sore loser. You're not 'dealing with this' very well.

There, there DonFerro55...try & muster up a little of the dignity that Kerry & Edwards showed less than an hour ago, during their concession speeches.

In other words (is there an echo in the room?)...YOU GET OVER IT!!

Me?
I've got nothing to get over. I voted for the WINNER !!!

Apple

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 08:03 PM

I just want to say that I am thrilled. Bush is about to make his victory speech, and although I was a zombie today from watching the election through the night, it was a great day. God bless the Americans for seeing through the bull shit, and god bless George W. Bush. I will say this about Kerry though. He handled the loss very well, and graciousely. He could have been an ass and dragged it out, but he did the right thing. I always respect him for that.

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DonsAdvisor:
May you draft-age conservatives here face war soon. I'm too old thank you.
How many times do we have to say a Draft will NEVER happen.

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 09:16 PM

Quote:
A) If Moore continues to make powerful, accuarate films. I will continue to praise him.

Doctor Ferro [/QB]
Have you ever replied to the article I posted, written by a Kerry supporter, which exhibited the numerous innaccuracies and lies in Michael Moore's films? Perhaps if you could disprove the points made in that article, I would believe Moore doesn't make films riddled with lies.

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 10:19 PM

Quote:
Looks like I'm packing up my bags. I'm heading up to Canada. -Pat
Gee, Do they have Arby's in Canada?

(Sorry Folks, I just couldn't let that one slide by)

Pee this is boarding on gloating I know....

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 10:20 PM

Quote:
[quote]Originally posted by Double-J:
[b] [quote]Originally posted by DonFerro55:
[b]Come on guys. Stop with the Kerry/Liberal bashing. Think about how hopeless you would feel if you had lost.

---

Regards,
El Presidente [/b][/quote]Wow, your first comment on Kerry's loss and you already mock him some more. WOW!

C)I will always be critical of Bush, but I will never make careless comments on him.

Doctor Ferro [/b][/quote]1.) He has to make an accurate film first. Praise him all you want for making a film, but don't call it accurate if the "facts" are clearly skewed and have been disproven by many people.

2.) Well, you shouldn't, no one should. Bush won the electoral, but not the popular in 2000, just like John Adams did (2nd President), Andrew Jackson, and a bevy of others.

3.) You can be critical all you want of Bush.

Just know we will be here to keep those comments in check.

Regards,
El Presidente

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 10:26 PM

Quote:
[quote]Originally posted by Patrick:
[b] Looks like I'm packing up my bags. I'm heading up to Canada. -Pat
Gee, Do they have Arby's in Canada?

(Sorry Folks, I just couldn't let that one slide by)

Pee this is boarding on gloating I know.... [/b][/quote]Actually they have many of them, so he is in good hands.

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 10:26 PM

Quote:
[quote] I just hope if Bush is re-elected there wont be any attacks or any more war for long.
Pigs might fly too. [/quote]If reindeer can... :rolleyes:

Forgive me for having more confidence in our national defense than a Brit.

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 10:29 PM

Is anybody else starting to miss Bill Clinton as much as I am? The only thing he dropped was his pants...

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 10:44 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Blake Peters:
Is anybody else starting to miss Bill Clinton as much as I am? The only thing he dropped was his pants...
Nope. Everyone else is glad to see him go.

Besides, Clinton dropped more than his pants. He dropped the ball when he refused to take Bin Laden.

Then again, he dropped the ball(s) in both cases, I guess. :p

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 10:46 PM

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 10:48 PM

Quote:
[quote]Originally posted by DonFerro55:
[b] ...you show yourself as a person who has no morals or values or consideration for others...
And you show yourself as a little bit of a sore loser. You're not 'dealing with this' very well.

There, there DonFerro55...try & muster up a little of the dignity that Kerry & Edwards showed less than an hour ago, during their concession speeches.

In other words (is there an echo in the room?)...YOU GET OVER IT!!

Me?
I've got nothing to get over. I voted for the WINNER !!!

Apple [/b][/quote]Sore loser? How's about being a gracious winner? Like you would not be upset if Bush lost.

Get Real!

Doc

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 10:53 PM

Come on Doc, You know if the results would have been the other way around, Kerry fans would be yelling all kinds of things.

Now that they lost it is be a gracious winner?

You loved to raze before the election, now you also most eat crow-

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 10:57 PM

Quote:
Like you would not be upset if Bush lost.

Doc
Of course I would be upset- I would have to listen to Kerry's people feeding us all kinds of crap around here. Need we say names?

Hey if you can't take it, don't give it out.

Paybacks are a real bitch.

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 10:57 PM

Quote:
[QUOTE] How's about being a gracious winner?
Why? There's too much fun to be had here.

Quote:
[QUOTE] Like you would not be upset if Bush lost...
Sure I would've. I was a nervous wreck not only yesterday but for the entire weekend prior to Election Day.

But if Bush had lost I would've been entirely ready for the pro-Kerry banter that I KNOW would've taken place, both on this Board and elsewhere. I would not have cried, whaaa...STOP IT you guys, can't you just be happy and leave us to wallow in our depression...WHAAAA!!!

You get real, DonFerro55 ... and if you bump into that fatass Moore guy, tell him to do the same.

Apple

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 11:00 PM

Quote:
Come on Doc, You know if the results would have been the other way around, Kerry fans would be yelling all kinds of things.

Now that they lost it is be a gracious winner?

You loved to raze before the election, now you also most eat crow-
For the Record, I never once bragged about how Kerry would win or said anything about Bush or his supporters that was without justifacation. If Kerry fans would have been celebrating by poking fun at Bush fans, I would never have joined. You guys keep telling us to move on...well for starters, try not poking fun at us anymore. If you guys want to celebrate and are happy, then good for you. After all, your candidate did win. But leave the loser and his followers out please.

Doc

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 11:02 PM

WHAAAAA, you said the same thing I did.....

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 11:13 PM

Ok.

This group of Republicans is the biggest bunch of assholes I have ever seen.(This refers only to the people who have replied to me in here with mindless garbage. Mainly Apple)

Have a good time guys! Have a ball.

Here's to an impeachment!

Doc

P.S. When you guys sober up from your drunken Bush Ball, let me know and we can have real discussions again. I advise Pat, TIS, plaw, and any other Democrats(or anti-bush people) to steer clear and let these insensitive jerks have their day.

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 11:19 PM

Do Noted Don Ferro,

I thing we all said before the election that it would be a week before things would be back to normal.
Don't worry Apple doesn't have a computer at home, so you are safe till Thursday.

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 11:29 PM

Quote:
For the Record, I never once bragged about how Kerry would win or said anything about Bush or his supporters that was without justifacation.

Doc
Oh Really?

Posted October 6, 2004, 12:26 AM by DonFerro55:
Don't worry too much fellow democrats, he's only got a few more months, that's why they are scared and accusing Kerry of everything from flip-flopping, to not putting the seat down after using the bathroom. They know, their time is up.

Kerry 04

Posted by DonFerro55 on October 8, 2004, 12:16 pm:

...Cause by your CARELESSNESS, you are sending over 100,000 people in harms way for no reason.

You were talking to Double-J in this post. You seem to think disagreeing with your opinions on Iraq means JJ is deliberately sending our soldiers to their death?

Posted by DonFerro55 on October 8, 2004, 5:12 pm:
Next time, read my other posts before you post an idiotic comment like that.

I thought you respected other peoples opinions?

Posted by DonFerro55 on October 6, 2004, 9:50 pm:
Sounds like a big, stinky pile of republican shit to me.

Posted by DonFerro55 on October 7, 2004, 11:29 am:
...a wet dog sounds better than bush

Sorry but this idea that you've always been respectful of others opinions just had to be refuted. Stop shooting yourself in the foot .

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 11:34 PM

Someone has a lot of time on their hands...

Anyways---Don Ferro, while most of the republicans on this board are like that, atleast some of them have the respect to not call us, "morons, bastards, asses, and idiots." -Pat
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/03/04 11:45 PM

Ok, the American People have spoken.

I must give credit where credit is due, John Kerry was very cordial and showed a lot of class in his concession speach. I was glad for his show of class.

In a strange way I'm gonna miss some of the debates that we have had on here over the last six months or so! ESPECIALLY with the lovely lady TIS! Speaking of TIS, she now owes me a drink the next time that we meet!

Now maybe we all can get back to some serious gangster/movies discussions!

Don Cardi

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/04/04 12:02 AM

Baggins,

About Republicans being mad at him only having 4 more weeks in office, that was clearly a light-hearted joke to another Democrat.

The rest you took out of context from arguments I had with people during dicussions about Bush's activities in Iraq and in office.

If you had read my post, I said I never said anything about Bush Without justifacation.
I had justifacation because I was simply stating my opinion based on factual information.

Would you like to borrow the gun I used "to shoot myself in the foot", and use it on yourself now?

By the way, isn't taking something out of context in order to make someone look bad something you guys always accuse Moore of doing?

Doc

P.S. I would be much happier with a wet dog in office. That's not an insult, it's a statement of my true opinion.

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/04/04 12:06 AM

So you still think Double-J wants to send American soldiers to their deaths?

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/04/04 12:15 AM

I can't speak for him but if JJ is for the war, which he clearly is, then he is for sending more troops over. And some of those troops will be sent to their death. Over 1,100 have died already.

My point in that original thread, if you had cared to read it, was that NO American lives should be wasted for an unjust war. Stop these little unjustified attacks against me and just read my posts, instead of skimming through them to find a possible insult in the body of it. :rolleyes:

Doc

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/04/04 01:01 AM

Quote:
atleast some of them have the respect to not call us, "morons, bastards, asses, and idiots." -Pat
NOT one person called YOU that Pat. It would be against the rules of the boards. BUT , if you think the shoe fits....I would not argue the point.

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/04/04 01:38 AM

Quote:
[quote]Originally posted by Patrick:
[b] atleast some of them have the respect to not call us, "morons, bastards, asses, and idiots." -Pat
NOT one person called YOU that Pat. It would be against the rules of the boards. BUT , if you think the shoe fits....I would not argue the point. [/b][/quote]I didn't say I was the only one being called that. When I said 'us,' I meant the left wingers.

Quote:
And hey there, Patrick...you're not at all showing class. What you're showing us instead (in post after post) is that you are an .
Quote:
Michael Moore on the other hand will always be a fat ass dirtybag bastard.
Quote:
Posted By: Don Leporeleone

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/04/04 01:43 AM

HA HA HA KERRY LOST! He quit.....
Posted By: DonMichaelCorleone

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/04/04 01:48 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Don Leporeleone:
HA HA HA KERRY LOST! He quit.....
All politics aside he didn't "quit" he "lost". There is a big difference. He didn't stand a chance of winning so he conceded, he didn't just "quit."

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/04/04 01:58 AM

Wow, I didn't know you were so sad about people talking about Michael Moore. I would hate for this to be the worst day of your life. So I will tell you what. I will lay off Michael Moore if it bothers you so much.

I think you get the point anyway. If you give it out, you will get it back. So if you change your ways, so will I. But remember if you want to give it out, don't cry when you get it back.

It is nice that you had so much passion for Kerry. It was the way you addressed things, Mocked people and busted balls when ever you could. You only made people more into handing it back ten fold, just like Moore did to the American people. Sometimes it is not what you say, but how you say it.

Good Luck Next election!

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/04/04 03:59 AM

Quote:
Stop these little unjustified attacks against me and just read my posts, instead of skimming through them to find a possible insult in the body of it. :rolleyes:
I see clear citations an notations to posts made by you. Justified?

HE JUST DID!!!

Regards,
El Presidente

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/04/04 09:36 AM

Glad to see everyone is taking Bush's advice and uniting and moving on

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/04/04 02:51 PM

Quote:

Very well said, I agree, and I think that everyone should, democrat or republican. You have to watch it all in a critical way even though you support him.

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/04/04 03:21 PM

Originally Posted By: Double-J
Actually, it was CBS, if I recall, and they said Gore took Florida AND the Presidency.

I am saying that FOX gave George W Florida before it was really was over.

About CBS: Do you have any sources that you can show me that confirms this?

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/04/04 03:34 PM

Quote:
[quote]Originally posted by fathersson:
[b] [quote]Originally posted by Patrick:
[b] atleast some of them have the respect to not call us, "morons, bastards, asses, and idiots." -Pat
NOT one person called YOU that Pat. It would be against the rules of the boards. BUT , if you think the shoe fits....I would not argue the point. [/b][/quote]I didn't say I was the only one being called that. When I said 'us,' I meant the left wingers.[/b][/quote]Awww...nobody ever calls me any names. What fun is that?

The worst I've been called here is:

--Gullible
--Not worth talking to
--Unable to absorb truth and logic
--Arrogant
--Pathetic
--Embarrassing
--Not worthy of respect

All by Apple, who also, BTW, had the audacity and unmitigated gall to compare me to Patrick.

And, oh yeah....SC once called me a "Windbag". But that shouldn't count because it was in a fantasy sports thread.

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/04/04 07:23 PM

Quote:
Awww...nobody ever calls me any names. What fun is that?

The worst I've been called here is:

--Gullible
--Not worth talking to
--Unable to absorb truth and logic
--Arrogant
--Pathetic
--Embarrassing
--Not worthy of respect

All by Apple, who also, BTW, had the audacity and unmitigated gall to compare me to Patrick.

And, oh yeah....SC once called me a "Windbag". But that shouldn't count because it was in a fantasy sports thread.
Now I do recall a few other names- like anal...something or other.

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/04/04 07:33 PM

"Retentive" is the word I believe you are looking for.

Twice, actually, by Big Daddy Don.

Quote:
Originally posted by Big Daddy Don on 9/13/04:
You really are anal retentive, aren't you :p
And then there was this one, in the Fantasy baseball thread this past August 30th, when he called me a few other things.

Perhaps you remember it....
Quote:
Originally posted by Big Daddy Don (The Wuss)
Hey Buffy - as an FYI, when I stopped playing that old "windbag", "anal retentive", "mean spirited", "arrogant", "old and cranky", "full of hot air" Moderator PL called me a Wuss.

And than the other 'self proclaimed' Board moderator, windbag, anal retentive, mean spirited, arrogant, young and cranky, full of hot air, FS scolded me for posting in this thread since I wasn't playing.
But what does Big Daddy know? He's just a wuss.

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/04/04 07:44 PM

Yes, I remember it now....What ever happen to him.
Wink, wink, did you put him in HIS place?

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/04/04 07:46 PM

Oh, wait a minute ....he was quoting you calling me all those names.

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/04/04 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted By: Double-J
I am saying that FOX gave George W Florida before it was really was over.

About CBS: Do you have any sources that you can show me that confirms this?

I don't remember it being Fox who jumped th gun in 2000, and I don't think any of the stations certainly gave Florida to Bush. CBS, like I said (from my recollection) was the one who announced that Gore took Florida hours before most precincts reported in, and the rest of the stations jumped on the bandwagon.

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/05/04 02:45 AM

Question: Why did it take so long for John Kerry to concede the election?

Answer: He had to call Jacques Chirac in France to ask him how to properly surrender!

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/05/04 02:55 AM

Maybe he was trying to read Neville Chaimberlain's biography before he turned in on the eve on Nov. 2nd. :p

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/05/04 01:42 PM

Q. Why was Kerry so anxious to win the 2004 Presidential Election?

A. He wanted to have Teresa live in one of HIS houses for a change!

AppleOnYa

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/05/04 03:30 PM

Even then it wouldn't be his.

You know who holds the purse strings in that family.

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/05/04 03:58 PM

Due to falling hopelessly in love with my better half, I married into a family that was considerably better off than the one from which I came. I, for one, am totally comfortable and very happy with that situation.

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/05/04 04:37 PM

Quote:
Due to falling hopelessly in love with my better half, I married into a family that was considerably better off than the one from which I came. I, for one, am totally comfortable and very happy with that situation.
NOW, we know who you really are!

Your John Kerry! Damn, you had us all fooled, all this time!

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/05/04 05:09 PM

Quote:
[b] Due to falling hopelessly in love with my better half, I married into a family that was considerably better off than the one from which I came. I, for one, am totally comfortable and very happy with that situation.
NOW, we know who you really are!

Your John Kerry! Damn, you had us all fooled, all this time! [/b][/quote]My name's John Kerry and I'm reporting for extended leave

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/05/04 05:21 PM

Quote:
]My name's John Kerry and I'm reporting for extended leave
That is if it is OK with my wife!

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/05/04 05:22 PM

Have a good weekend and I'll leave you with this old joke:

Bill Clinton, Al Gore, and George W. Bush were set to face a firing squad in a small Central American country.

Bill Clinton was the first one placed against the wall and just before the order to shoot him was given, he yelled out, "Earthquake!" The firing squad fell into a panic and Bill jumped over the wall and escaped in the confusion.

Al Gore was the second one placed against the wall. The squad was reassembled and Al pondered what his old boss had done. Before the order to shoot was given, Al yelled out, "Tornado!" Again the squad fell apart and Al slipped over the wall.

The last person, George W. Bush, was placed against the wall. He was thinking "I see the pattern here, just scream out a disaster and hop
over the wall." As the firing squad was reassembled and the rifles raised in his direction, Bush grinned and yelled, "Fire!"
Posted By: SicilianMafia

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/05/04 07:56 PM

Dont you all just love the dissapointment in these democrats faces? The lost hope... haha

I love how they started calling Kerry to win certains states and the election only to be dead wrong.

Bushs win will finally shut up all the critics. They say Bush shouldnt have won the last election, well it looks like it wasnt a fluke after all, with 51% of the popular vote this time around and an election win, you can put that in ur pipes and smoke it.

I would have loved to see that fat piece of shit Michael Moore's face when the election results came in....

Re: I'm calling it..........Kerry Wins - 11/05/04 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by SicilianMafia:

Bushs win will finally shut up all the critics.
Ha. Hahaha. You have a better chance of seeing God.

Quote:
I would have loved to see that fat piece of shit Michael Moore's face when the election results came in....
Ah, more and more insults.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET