Home

Laura Bush: Murderer?

Posted By: QTN

Laura Bush: Murderer? - 10/21/04 06:09 AM

http://www.snopes.com/politics/bush/laura.asp

Quite an interesting story.

Speaking of which, who would win in a fight...the former Texan Librarian-turned-First Lady or the Ketchup Heiress-wannabe-First Lady?
Posted By: Krlea

Re: Laura Bush: Murderer? - 10/21/04 11:55 AM

Posted By: DonsAdvisor

Re: Laura Bush: Murderer? - 10/21/04 11:52 PM

I've heard this before. What a strange coincidence that Laura happens to have "accidentally killed" an ex-boyfriend!

Maybe this is why W. would be afraid of getting a blowjob from an intern!
Posted By: Double-J

Re: Laura Bush: Murderer? - 10/22/04 12:40 AM

This week's "best thing ever" : Teresa Heinz Kerry says that Laura Bush has "never had a real job."

Coming from the Heinz queen, and speaking to a schoolteacher.

Why don't you just shove it, Teresa?
Posted By: Irishman12

Re: Laura Bush: Murderer? - 10/22/04 01:29 AM

That's not really surprising because NO BODY in Texas makes a complete stop at a stop sign (nor do they know how to work directional lights). I try my best to make a complete stop & what happens, one night this past summer I get stopped by a cop for "failing to make a complete stop at that stop sign." Yeah right. I didn't argue with the guy because he was nice enough to let me off with a warning, but I would have been PISSED if he gave me a ticket with the amount of people I see literally either roll or fail to even acknowledge the presence of a stop sign.
Posted By: howardsternisgod

Re: Laura Bush: Murderer? - 10/22/04 06:43 AM

Well that would be a bizarre headline: "Laura Bush Kills Michael Douglas; Hollywood Furious!"... ...
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET