Home

Who Is America

Posted By: BlackFamily

Who Is America - 07/26/18 03:55 PM

This is down right hilarious & shameful. America's politicians , smh.

Posted By: OakAsFan

Re: Who Is America - 07/26/18 04:01 PM

I'm thinking about getting Showtime just for this. I was howling when they showed this scene on CNN. What a moron. He's finally resigning. Job well done, Sacha. One down.
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Who Is America - 07/26/18 04:10 PM

English people love nothing more than laughing at how stupid American people are and casting aspersions on Americans for being racist, but I've spent time in both countries, and casual racism is a lot more prevalent in the United Kingdom.

From a drunk guy racially abusing other customers in a KFC I was in with my girlfriend in Liverpool, to a drunk guy racially abusive to staff in a Chinese restaurant, again in Liverpool, to a guy racially abusing a Muslim shopkeeper in Edinburgh. Pretty much a day didn't go by where I didn't see an instance of racial abuse that made me feel uncomfortable.

I've encountered instances of racism in the U.S., but not on a daily basis like I did in the U.K. - and I've spent almost half my life in the U.S.

Didn't London have riots for like a week in 2011 because of institutional racism?

For a country with a population of 50 million to be so arrogant and condescending over a country with a 325 million when it has its own stupid politicians and problems with racism is quite rich!

Why doesn't he do a show about Tommy Robinson, the English alt-right, Nigel Farage, Boris Johnson, or Prince Harry dressing up like a Nazi instead?

For that matter, come to Ireland and do skits about how corruptible and stupid Irish politicians are.
Posted By: helenwheels

Re: Who Is America - 07/26/18 04:23 PM

The kinderguardians bit was brilliant. "In less than a month a first grader can become a first grenader."
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Who Is America - 07/26/18 05:37 PM

That moron has never had a decent show. Shock and awe tactics
Posted By: Aces

Re: Who Is America - 07/30/18 08:45 PM

America is a country where everyone assimilates to our great culture and aquires traditional american values. Those that dont are not part of america.

Re: Who Is America - 07/31/18 12:41 AM

Originally Posted by Aces
America is a country where everyone assimilates to our great culture and aquires traditional american values. Those that dont are not part of america.

We're a country of immigrants minus Natives & Mexicans. So we have a broad diverse culture regardless of assimilation.
Posted By: blueracing347

Re: Who Is America - 07/31/18 07:35 PM

The Greatest country in the world!
Posted By: Fleming_Ave

Re: Who Is America - 08/01/18 12:24 AM

That is too funny!

Re: Who Is America - 08/01/18 12:36 AM

Originally Posted by blueracing347
The Greatest country in the world!

Meh. One of the greatest young countries.
Posted By: Japseye1

Re: Who Is America - 08/01/18 02:20 AM

Originally Posted by dixiemafia
That moron has never had a decent show. Shock and awe tactics

should see the idiots in the comments. They think because Sacha tricked Jason Spencer into saying "ni**er" that it was somehow part of his beliefs, where infact THEY have an agenda

Re: Who Is America - 08/01/18 03:04 AM

If certain immigrant groups dont want to assimilate, why the hell would they come here ?????
Posted By: blueracing347

Re: Who Is America - 08/01/18 03:43 AM

Good question Aces. I live in FL, and I can't stand when I hear people complain about it or say such and such is much better where I come from or they don't know how to do things right down here. If you don't like it, then get the fuck out.

Re: Who Is America - 08/01/18 04:41 AM

If certain immigrant groups dont want to assimilate, why the hell would they come here ?????

Money.
Posted By: cookcounty

Re: Who Is America - 08/01/18 04:14 PM

@japseye

They didn't trick that idiot, he lost his job fair and square

@aces @blueracing

Yall talk about immigrant groups as if u have no clue of your own ancestry. The United states government wants immigrants here for cheap labor, it's as simple as that

Re: Who Is America - 08/01/18 04:16 PM

Originally Posted by cookcounty
@japseye

@aces @blueracing

Yall talk about immigrant groups as if u have no clue of your own ancestry. The United states government wants immigrants here for cheap labor, it's as simple as that

Work and assimilation. Personally, i think most are hard working. I have an issue with the one’s that take advantage of the system and dont assimilate.
Posted By: cookcounty

Re: Who Is America - 08/01/18 04:41 PM

Originally Posted by cookcounty
@japseye

@aces @blueracing

Work and assimilation. Personally, i think most are hard working. I have an issue with the one’s that take advantage of the system and dont assimilate.

They're not taking advantage of shit, the government wants them here. They lie to you so they can get votes during the election. The government makes sure people in america hate each other to keep people occupied enough to never call their bullshit into question

Re: Who Is America - 08/01/18 04:45 PM

Thats bullshit, why do they want to build a wall !!! Your argument has no basis.
Unfortunately many of todays immigrants dont come close to measuring up to the immigrants that came here in the begininng and middle of the 20th century. We are getting a lot of garbage and thats what most americans are concerned about.
Posted By: SC

Re: Who Is America - 08/01/18 04:56 PM

Well, it took only a few days to ignore the political and racism discussions' ban. rolleyes It's amazing how some of you have already lined up on the sides of your "former" associations here on the GBB. This banning of these discussions is not a suggestion. If you can't stay away from these kinds of discussions you won't be allowed to post at all here on the GBB. There are plenty of sites on which you can poke out the eyes of someone else, or shout down an opposing viewpoint, etc., etc. You won't be allowed to do that here.

Nobody likes to have to follow such stringent rules but you guys have already proven that you can't act civilly when it comes to a few subjects.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET