Home

White Man Shoots, Kills Black Teen Over Fireworks

Posted By: OakAsFan

White Man Shoots, Kills Black Teen Over Fireworks - 07/07/18 08:17 PM

Austin, Texas

Ortiz, 19, was shot and killed by his neighbor, 41-year-old Jason Roche, who said Ortiz and his friends were shooting off fireworks, according to Austin police. Roche told investigators he shot Ortiz in self-defense, but police said cellphone video shows otherwise....

....The video shows Roche and Ortiz get into an argument, Roche’s arrest affidavit says. Roche is seen displaying a gun at Ortiz, reholstering it, then displaying the gun again multiple times, the affidavit says.

https://www.statesman.com/news/loca...n-over-fireworks/HVqz3qjmjqZUGi8kG3jn5N/
Posted By: Aces

Re: White Man Shoots, Kills Black Teen Over Fireworks - 07/08/18 12:55 PM

get over it. this had nothing to do with race.
if i posted every story about a white guy getting shot by a black, it would take years.
the kid was acting like a disrespectful punk but didnt deserve to be shot. where is the kids father?

Re: White Man Shoots, Kills Black Teen Over Fireworks - 07/13/18 09:08 PM

Originally Posted by Aces
this had nothing to do with race....the kid was acting like a disrespectful punk

This is yet to be determined. This case is just beginning. So far, it looks a lot like a white supremacist armed with fear and guns.
Posted By: JCrusher

Re: White Man Shoots, Kills Black Teen Over Fireworks - 07/13/18 11:16 PM

Sigh. More liberal horseshit

Re: White Man Shoots, Kills Black Teen Over Fireworks - 07/13/18 11:29 PM

If you want to define "liberal" as being against race based violence, I don't think any liberal would complain.
Posted By: ThePolakVet

Re: White Man Shoots, Kills Black Teen Over Fireworks - 07/14/18 10:42 AM

To be honest, here are many problems:
1) Guns are given to people who don't need them.
2) People think they can somehow overpower a man with a gun

Re: White Man Shoots, Kills Black Teen Over Fireworks - 07/14/18 08:50 PM

3) White racists buy guns to defend themselves from imaginary hoards of wild young black men taking over their neighborhood, and shoot the first black person they get into a petty argument with

Re: White Man Shoots, Kills Black Teen Over Fireworks - 07/15/18 06:54 AM

Originally Posted by OakAsFan
3) White racists buy guns to defend themselves from imaginary hoards of wild young black men taking over their neighborhood, and shoot the first black person they get into a petty argument with

When a mentally unstable person does a crime do they send them to prison? No. In normal countries people with mental disabilities or with the wrong reasons are not given a gun license as well. The main start and reason of this situation is your countries inability to re-view new gun laws and doing proper check-up's of people who buy them.
It has nothing to do with race. If he went out there and shot him just because he was different race, then it would be. But he shot him because of the argument they had. As people said before, get over it.
Posted By: blueracing347

Re: White Man Shoots, Kills Black Teen Over Fireworks - 07/16/18 12:37 PM

Generally speaking, in the U.S., if a Negro is killed by a white person (whatever the reason is) = racist, white supremacist, Trump supporter, blah blah blah... On the flip side, if a Negro kills a white person: the white person had no business being where he was. When you get busted by your parents when you're younger and you have a blank stare and no argument. That's kinda what goes on here with the hood rats.
Posted By: BlackFamily

Re: White Man Shoots, Kills Black Teen Over Fireworks - 07/16/18 06:04 PM

Originally Posted by ThePolakVet

When a mentally unstable person does a crime do they send them to prison? No. In normal countries people with mental disabilities or with the wrong reasons are not given a gun license as well. The main start and reason of this situation is your countries inability to re-view new gun laws and doing proper check-up's of people who buy them.
It has nothing to do with race. If he went out there and shot him just because he was different race, then it would be. But he shot him because of the argument they had. As people said before, get over it.

The type of mental disabilities should be examined as well especially in case of suicidal thoughts and attempts. It's a practical idea to restrict gun ownership from those types of individuals for public & their own safety. My state governor still sign an approval to allow them to carry guns.

Re: White Man Shoots, Kills Black Teen Over Fireworks - 07/16/18 06:04 PM

Originally Posted by blueracing347
Generally speaking, in the U.S., if a Negro is killed by a white person (whatever the reason is) = racist, white supremacist, Trump supporter, blah blah blah... On the flip side, if a Negro kills a white person: the white person had no business being where he was. When you get busted by your parents when you're younger and you have a blank stare and no argument. That's kinda what goes on here with the hood rats.

"Negro"

Seems someone still stuck in the 50s.

Re: White Man Shoots, Kills Black Teen Over Fireworks - 07/16/18 09:22 PM

Another negro boy was shot and killed by a violent gang of negro youth in brooklyn NY yesterday. Its all over the news.
Posted By: cookcounty

Re: White Man Shoots, Kills Black Teen Over Fireworks - 07/16/18 10:33 PM

@aces

It took somebody else to say "negro" before u had the balls to do it. Trump won't give half a fuck if u go be racist and something bad happens to you so maybe u should calm down

Re: White Man Shoots, Kills Black Teen Over Fireworks - 07/17/18 12:08 AM

Another negro boy was shot and killed by a violent gang of negro youth in brooklyn NY yesterday. Its all over the news.

Make it 2 boys stuck in the 50s.

Re: White Man Shoots, Kills Black Teen Over Fireworks - 07/17/18 12:18 AM

"It has nothing to do with race" - white guy
Posted By: jace

Re: White Man Shoots, Kills Black Teen Over Fireworks - 07/17/18 03:01 AM

I think he was beaten or stabbed first, but it won't draw protestors, since a White cop didn't do it.

Re: White Man Shoots, Kills Black Teen Over Fireworks - 07/17/18 03:09 AM

http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/news...shot-suing-mesa-police-officers-10058446
Posted By: RollinBones

Re: White Man Shoots, Kills Black Teen Over Fireworks - 07/17/18 03:51 AM

Originally Posted by BlackFamily

Make it 2 boys stuck in the 50s.

They can't say it in reality but they just gotta get it outta their system somehow. Unfortunately, the internet is the perfect place for cowards to voice their opinions.

Re: White Man Shoots, Kills Black Teen Over Fireworks - 07/17/18 04:32 AM

They're not African American, they're American, they're not black but brown. How else do you differentiate?

Re: White Man Shoots, Kills Black Teen Over Fireworks - 07/17/18 10:41 AM

"It has nothing to do with race" - white guy

Blancophobia?

Re: White Man Shoots, Kills Black Teen Over Fireworks - 07/17/18 01:03 PM

First off they still have the United Negro College Fund. The african american description makes absolutely no sense at all.
When someone asks me about my race, i say White , not italian american. They are black, colored, negro.

Re: White Man Shoots, Kills Black Teen Over Fireworks - 07/17/18 03:11 PM

They're not African American, they're American, they're not black but brown. How else do you differentiate?

American is the nationality.
African/Afro/Black American is the ethnicity.
There's various shades of Black culture.
Thanks for acknowledgement!

Re: White Man Shoots, Kills Black Teen Over Fireworks - 07/17/18 03:16 PM

First off they still have the United Negro College Fund. The african american description makes absolutely no sense at all.
When someone asks me about my race, i say White , not italian american. They are black, colored, negro.

Also the NAACP which along with a few more institutions have maintaned the name for historical sake.

Race is a flawed social construct yet so deep seated in American society that it won't change. But of course you realized there's italian american days , irish american days, etc.

Black is more current terminology as Colored/Negro is out of date. I'm glad to help you stay up to date.

Stay tuned folks more educational commentary to come!!

Re: White Man Shoots, Kills Black Teen Over Fireworks - 07/17/18 03:57 PM

Originally Posted by jace

I think he was beaten or stabbed first, but it won't draw protestors, since a White cop didn't do it.

U made a whole thread crying about a white guy that got killed by the cops but have a problem with black people protesting against police brutality. You're the reason that cop got away with killing the white guy since u think its ok when cops murder people. People like u spend so mich time defending these degenerates that they're able to get away with all crime
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: White Man Shoots, Kills Black Teen Over Fireworks - 07/17/18 09:19 PM

Also the NAACP which along with a few more institutions have maintaned the name for historical sake.

Race is a flawed social construct yet so deep seated in American society that it won't change. But of course you realized there's italian american days , irish american days, etc.

Black is more current terminology as Colored/Negro is out of date. I'm glad to help you stay up to date.

Actually negro is spanish for "black". They'll probably never drop the word negro as it is pretty much correct. Yes it's considered outdated but it is the correct term if you want to use the color black

Re: White Man Shoots, Kills Black Teen Over Fireworks - 07/17/18 10:06 PM

Originally Posted by dixiemafia

Actually negro is spanish for "black". They'll probably never drop the word negro as it is pretty much correct. Yes it's considered outdated but it is the correct term if you want to use the color black

That's if you want to.
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: White Man Shoots, Kills Black Teen Over Fireworks - 07/18/18 08:22 PM

Has nothing to do with me, I simply stated what the term "negro" means. I didn't say shit about what I wanted to say or what they should be called.

Re: White Man Shoots, Kills Black Teen Over Fireworks - 07/19/18 12:38 AM

Originally Posted by dixiemafia
Has nothing to do with me, I simply stated what the term "negro" means. I didn't say shit about what I wanted to say or what they should be called.

Understood.

Re: White Man Shoots, Kills Black Teen Over Fireworks - 07/19/18 03:24 AM

Originally Posted by cookcounty

U made a whole thread crying about a white guy that got killed by the cops but have a problem with black people protesting against police brutality. You're the reason that cop got away with killing the white guy since u think its ok when cops murder people. People like u spend so mich time defending these degenerates that they're able to get away with all crime

I made a "Whole thread.." What is an example of a half thread? I put up a video of a White man being killed by a White cop. You make everything a Black victimization topic. I cried? No idiot,t I put up the video and news story for people to see. Now wipe the tears from your eyes and try to be man and admit you're wrong.
Posted By: hoodlum

Re: White Man Shoots, Kills Black Teen Over Fireworks - 07/19/18 07:25 AM

I made a "Whole thread.." What is an example of a half thread? I put up a video of a White man being killed by a White cop. You make everything a Black victimization topic. I cried? No idiot,t I put up the video and news story for people to see. Now wipe the tears from your eyes and try to be man and admit you're wrong.

All this racism & political bullshit ....this is a gangster forum ..I'm sick of every thread I look @ becoming a cockfight among the ppls. this used 2 b a gangster forum...such argumentation in society..it's fuckin' sick....can't we all just get along????
Posted By: SC

Re: White Man Shoots, Kills Black Teen Over Fireworks - 07/19/18 08:44 AM

Originally Posted by hoodlum

All this racism & political bullshit ....this is a gangster forum ..I'm sick of every thread I look @ becoming a cockfight among the ppls. this used 2 b a gangster forum...such argumentation in society..it's fuckin' sick....can't we all just get along????

clap

The simple truth is WE CAN'T GET ALONG ANYMORE. And all this racist and political bullshit has no place on this board.

Re: White Man Shoots, Kills Black Teen Over Fireworks - 07/19/18 02:35 PM

I'm all on board for permanent banning if race or politics are brought up. I miss the comments of pizzaboy. Serp has great info and Toodoped's articles kick ass.
Posted By: hoodlum

Re: White Man Shoots, Kills Black Teen Over Fireworks - 07/19/18 09:20 PM

I'm all on board for permanent banning if race or politics are brought up. I miss the comments of pizzaboy. Serp has great info and Toodoped's articles kick ass.

I second that every motion....we don't need threads that attract only certain individuals...basically trolls that r allowed 2 swim in the water because they have an agenda that is allowable 2 b heard & they r not doing any real harm...like my father said 2 me a long time ago is that religion & politics should stay inside the home & even NOT in front of the kids...I grew up where "children should be seen & not heard"...2 days ppl r 2 loose....w/ their beliefs I mean..

Re: White Man Shoots, Kills Black Teen Over Fireworks - 07/20/18 12:48 AM

I agree with it's the same hand of dull cards that keep on pushing an agenda. Ironically it takes a general exhausting statement from someone who was in the midst of the discussion.
Posted By: JCrusher

Re: White Man Shoots, Kills Black Teen Over Fireworks - 07/20/18 01:07 AM

Agreed. Its mostly the OP who brings up the race stuff. Hopefully it ends now

Re: White Man Shoots, Kills Black Teen Over Fireworks - 07/20/18 01:58 AM

Can cookcounty at least give an explanation first of how I am responsible for the cops killing Daniel Shaver?
Posted By: Irishman12

Re: White Man Shoots, Kills Black Teen Over Fireworks - 07/20/18 06:34 PM

Originally Posted by hoodlum
2 days ppl r 2 loose....w/ their beliefs I mean..

I definitely agree with this statement but it's all identity politics today. Some people feel they can't identify with their world unless they have someone else like them. Plus you have those individuals who just wear themselves on their sleeves. People who just rub your face in it. It's cool that you're comfortable with who you are but tone it down, especially when I didn't even ask!

Re: White Man Shoots, Kills Black Teen Over Fireworks - 07/20/18 10:15 PM

"American" is an identity, too. It's just another word for "white". Whenever politicians, people in the media, whoever, use this term, you can substitute it with "white people" and the context doesn't change.

White Americans have a generic identity. They don't have to identify themselves, because their identity is openly described as that of people in general, or "Americans".

Re: White Man Shoots, Kills Black Teen Over Fireworks - 07/21/18 01:32 PM

Everytime blacks play the race card, they should consider going back to where their great great great great grandparents came from. Thats how many generations they would need to go back. would they enjoy living in the congo, nigeria, kenya, or sierra leone??? Lets see how they like living there....then they can really evaluate race.
P.s. they need to fix the structural issues within themselves and their culture.
Posted By: SC

Re: White Man Shoots, Kills Black Teen Over Fireworks - 07/21/18 01:45 PM

Everytime blacks play the race card, they should consider going back to where their great great great great grandparents came from. Thats how many generations they would need to go back. would they enjoy living in the congo, nigeria, kenya, or sierra leone??? Lets see how they like living there....then they can really evaluate race.
P.s. they need to fix the structural issues within themselves and their culture.

Oh great. Just what we all need. Another white supremacist opening his pie-hole to let the diarrhea out and letting us all see what an asshole he really is.

Re: White Man Shoots, Kills Black Teen Over Fireworks - 07/21/18 03:29 PM

Originally Posted by SC

Oh great. Just what we all need. Another white supremacist opening his pie-hole to let the diarrhea out and letting us all see what an asshole he really is.

Precisely. The Ace-Hole.

Re: White Man Shoots, Kills Black Teen Over Fireworks - 07/21/18 04:46 PM

Native americans are the only race in America that can actually tell anybody to go back to where they came from

Re: White Man Shoots, Kills Black Teen Over Fireworks - 07/21/18 05:36 PM

“Native americans are the only race in America that can actually tell anybody to go back to where they came from”.

If you want to go all the way back to the 1400’s. Can you imagine what america would be like if the western europeans didnt settle here? My god !!!!!! Did’nt the native americans trade america for some booze? Lol

Re: White Man Shoots, Kills Black Teen Over Fireworks - 07/23/18 03:12 PM

“Native americans are the only race in America that can actually tell anybody to go back to where they came from”.

If you want to go all the way back to the 1400’s. Can you imagine what america would be like if the western europeans didnt settle here? My god !!!!!! Did’nt the native americans trade america for some booze? Lol

No the native Americans didn't sell america for booze. But the western europeans did trade their daughters to a weirdo for a cow
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET