Home

Trump calls out “Pocahontas”

Posted By: Aces

Trump calls out “Pocahontas” - 07/07/18 01:35 PM

President Trump called out the fake “Pocahontas” yesterday and rightly so. She should immediately take a dna test. He also made reference to the bull shit “ me too movement”. This guy is on fire and despite his talk, he is accomplishing things every day, he is a true goal oriented machine. I love this guy. He is full of testosterone and i cant wait for the next accomplishment.
What a stark contrast between our current president who actually does things and Obama the glorified activist who did nothing but divide our beautiful country.
Posted By: OakAsFan

Re: Trump calls out “Pocahontas” - 07/07/18 07:05 PM

Trump's afraid of Warren.
Posted By: jace

Re: Trump calls out “Pocahontas” - 07/09/18 03:08 AM

He came up with he perfect nickname for her. She should run, she'll get crushed. Oprah Winfrey was testing the waters, that died out fast, she announced this week she would not run, and no one noticed the announcement. lol Hilary would get demolished even worse, and Joe Biden has no chance. Trump will win again in 2020.

Re: Trump calls out “Pocahontas” - 07/09/18 03:11 AM

Oprah on why she can't run: It's too tough! She can criticsize everyone, but any criticism of her and she folds. cry

https://people.com/politics/oprah-winfrey-why-she-wont-run-president-2020/.
Posted By: cookcounty

Re: Trump calls out “Pocahontas” - 07/09/18 03:15 AM

@jace

U support the biggest cry baby in america

Re: Trump calls out “Pocahontas” - 07/09/18 03:55 AM

Originally Posted by cookcounty
@jace

How is he a crybaby? He has taken more than any past president, especially "Obama the Protected" as he should be known. Hilary and Barack are crybabies. Trump brushes it off and fights back kicking ass as he goes along. I love it!
Posted By: Irishman12

Re: Trump calls out “Pocahontas” - 07/09/18 06:05 PM

Originally Posted by jace
Oprah on why she can't run: It's too tough! She can criticsize everyone, but any criticism of her and she folds. cry

https://people.com/politics/oprah-winfrey-why-she-wont-run-president-2020/.

What was funny was when Trump originally announced his running, the left criticized him for not having held office prior to and also being a millionaire. Yet Oprah was rumored to be running earlier this year and the left jumped all over it as a great idea. Hypocrisy knows no limits I guess.

Re: Trump calls out “Pocahontas” - 07/09/18 07:26 PM

@jace

How is he a crybaby? He has taken more than any past president, especially "Obama the Protected" as he should be known. Hilary and Barack are crybabies. Trump brushes it off and fights back kicking ass as he goes along. I love it!

He's been crying about the media for 2 years

All trump supporters do is point the finger at somebody else. they don't even deny half of trumps nonsense, just say well look what he/she did

Re: Trump calls out “Pocahontas” - 07/09/18 08:15 PM

@jace

He's been crying about the media for 2 years

All trump supporters do is point the finger at somebody else. they don't even deny half of trumps nonsense, just say well look what he/she did

And you can honestly sit there and say Trump has been given the same shake from the media as Obama did?

Re: Trump calls out “Pocahontas” - 07/09/18 08:28 PM

Hmm, I wonder why the media hasn't been covering this story!?

Watch Trump Supporters Kick White Supremacists Out Of “Occupy ICE” Counterprotest

Re: Trump calls out “Pocahontas” - 07/09/18 11:28 PM

@Irishman

Obama and trump aren't the same kinda person

Trump is a horrible person and thats why his supporters love him. It's not the medias fault that he behaves in an unpresidential manner

Re: Trump calls out “Pocahontas” - 07/10/18 12:29 AM

@Irishman

Obama and trump aren't the same kinda person

Trump is a horrible person and thats why his supporters love him. It's not the medias fault that he behaves in an unpresidential manner

Trump is a different breed than Obama, I'll give you that. But in terms of the media, it's also how they want to spin it. Obama got a pass because he was a Democrat. Trump doesn't get one because he's a Republican. Honestly, Trump could find the cure to cancer and the left/media would still condemn him for it.

Re: Trump calls out “Pocahontas” - 07/10/18 03:12 AM

@Irishman

Trump is an abysmal person who cries wolf

Is it the medias fault that he's basically pissing off the whole world besides russia? Who gets the blame for that?
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: Trump calls out “Pocahontas” - 07/10/18 05:45 AM

Think it's time we had a Donald Trump section on this board has every other thread is about him.. whistle
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET