Home

Hurricane Ivan headed to LA/MS

Posted By: Saladbar

Hurricane Ivan headed to LA/MS - 09/15/04 09:12 PM

My dad called, he's already lost power.
Posted By: Patrick

Re: Hurricane Ivan headed to LA/MS - 09/15/04 09:41 PM

This storm is INCREDIBLE. I just saw an updated pic of the eye. WOW. It's insane! -Pat
Posted By: Patrick

Re: Hurricane Ivan headed to LA/MS - 09/16/04 02:39 AM

Anderson Cooper is nearly being blown away on CNN. I'm not getting any picture for MSNBC, so I'm tuning into FOX, CNN, and the Weather Channel. This storm is historical.
Posted By: SC

Re: Hurricane Ivan headed to LA/MS - 09/16/04 03:49 AM

Where is your father, Salad??
Posted By: DonsAdvisor

Re: Hurricane Ivan headed to LA/MS - 09/16/04 03:54 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Saladbar:
My dad called, he's already lost power.
My relatives got out of town.
Posted By: goodfellaoggie

Re: Hurricane Ivan headed to LA/MS - 09/16/04 03:55 AM

have'nt seen the news but we've experienced an earthquake this 3am and i'm sleeping. My wife felt the quake and did'nt bother to wake me. that's good.

GoodFella
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: Hurricane Ivan headed to LA/MS - 09/16/04 04:00 AM

They had someone explain why LA should fear a these hurricanes a little more than even Florida. It is below sea level and they gave the example of a soup bowl, with LA in the very center, showing that any major storm would easily flood/wipe out communities. Never knew that.

SB/DA I hope your families stay safe. Keep us posted.

TIS
Posted By: Beth E

Re: Hurricane Ivan headed to LA/MS - 09/16/04 02:46 PM

A co-worker of mine's mother and grandmother live in Pensacola, FL. They got it bad last night. They have no power, no phone, no water. She had a glass enlosure and a shed in her backyard. They're both gone. It blew her front door off. These are elderly old women who refused to leave. They're ok, thank God. They're still there. They have one neighbor who still has a phone and she called my co worker. She said it's a mess, trees and everything else in the stre
Posted By: AngelaMarie

Re: Hurricane Ivan headed to LA/MS - 09/16/04 10:13 PM

It's started to rain here in East tenn. I'm supposed to drive up to Indy tomorrow but now I'm not sure...... gotta call and see how the roads are tomorrow I guess.

They cancelled Tim McGraw's Swampstock in louisiana. At least maybe now I'll get to go if they reschedule.

There's flooding big time in the NC mountains, more expected with Ivan.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET