Home

How often do you post? - How old are you?

Posted By: TonyD

How often do you post? - How old are you? - 05/08/04 06:28 PM

We have a pretty diverse board and some pretty diverse responses ... Do you post? - What is your age?
Posted By: Turi Giuliano

Re: How often do you post? - How old are you? - 05/08/04 06:45 PM

21 and I always post here. Generally when I'm doing work on my comp I'll want a break every 10 seconds (I really think I've got ADD) so I check the net. I should have finished my work in about an hour or so so I'll be uncorking a bottle of wine and chilling out. Anyone wanting to hurl abuse or love at me in the chatroom tonight will be very welcome.
Posted By: raggingbull2003

Re: How often do you post? - How old are you? - 05/08/04 06:55 PM

On average, I always find the time to post. But there are times when I am busy, when I cant post for days at a time. But other then that, I consider myself a very frequent poster. O yea, and I am 17.
Posted By: angiez23

Re: How often do you post? - How old are you? - 05/08/04 07:39 PM

I´m 23 and I post a lot when i´d have the time, between class, etc and always try to find the time for post here. plus: is the only place beside my email or college stuff, i visit often.
Posted By: Don Jasani

Re: How often do you post? - How old are you? - 05/09/04 01:01 AM

I'm 21 and I would say I post here frequently. Like most of the other students on the board when ever I get free time I'm here a lot.
Posted By: Mignon

Re: How often do you post? - How old are you? - 05/09/04 02:11 AM

I may not post everyday but I do read the board a couple times a day. And I am 40 yrs. old but really I'm holding at 39 forever haha
Posted By: Vito The Godfather

Re: How often do you post? - How old are you? - 05/09/04 11:17 AM

I'm 19 years old, and I do post here pretty often. It helps me kill the time with useful Mob info. cool
Posted By: Don Larzono

Re: How often do you post? - How old are you? - 05/09/04 02:42 PM

I'm 20 years old. I don't post here very often, whitch you can see if you compare my post-count to my registration date (or member nr.).
Posted By: Krlea

Re: How often do you post? - How old are you? - 05/09/04 03:22 PM

I'm 24. I just recently joined and I'd say I post a pretty average amount. I try to get on hear atleast once a day, which is usuallly wasy to do while I'm at work.
Posted By: Luca Brasi

Re: How often do you post? - How old are you? - 05/09/04 03:30 PM

I don't post as much as I did in the past when I first joined. I do read the board everyday and post on certain topics that appeal to me and keep in touch with a few friends on the board.

I'm 36 years old.
Posted By: Freddie C.

Re: How often do you post? - How old are you? - 05/10/04 12:16 AM

17 - I come on here everyday after baseball practice/game. Now that my computer runs faster, I'll be posting more.
Posted By: Double-J

Re: How often do you post? - How old are you? - 05/10/04 12:28 AM

Hmm, I post frequently (by my post count tongue ), but I can go for days up to probably a week without visiting, I got real busy this week with finals and such...
Posted By: Don Michel

Re: How often do you post? - How old are you? - 05/10/04 12:46 AM

Well, i'm 38 and i'm sorry to say but i post seldom. I'm far to busy last months and i can't make time to visit the forum
Posted By: Patches

Re: How often do you post? - How old are you? - 05/10/04 02:01 AM

well, i'm 17 [gasp-be 18/legal june 19th wink ] and i post on the wekends because i don't have a comp at home.

Re: How often do you post? - How old are you? - 05/10/04 02:22 AM

Bah, that's okay. Some people visit monthly, lol. Some more gracious people at other forums I visit come down off their mountain for an annual week of frantic posting and then another year of retirement. tongue
Posted By: Turi Giuliano

Re: How often do you post? - How old are you? - 05/10/04 11:57 AM

Hey Don Michel, good to hear from you. So you've left Sicilia now and gone back home to the Nederlands?
Posted By: Don Sonny Corleone

Re: How often do you post? - How old are you? - 05/10/04 10:43 PM

19 and I post everyday,with the exception being when my computer is acting like a fucking jackass. wink
Posted By: Don Michel

Re: How often do you post? - How old are you? - 05/11/04 12:11 AM

Hi Turi,

Long time no see, ..... yeah sure i moved back to Holland about a year ago, but still got my little mansion in Bagheria. Spend the christmas days over there.

It's a shame but i'm far to busy, so i don't have the time to visit the forums more often. But who knows maybe in a few months there will be more time, ..... hopefully. How are the other "old school" dudes like Sonny, SC, JG, etc.

Re: How often do you post? - How old are you? - 05/11/04 12:56 AM

Originally posted by Don Sonny Corleone:
19 and I post everyday,with the exception being when my computer is acting like a fucking jackass. wink
Personifying the poor, inanimate object? Perhaps it's not the computers fault! lol
Posted By: Bella_Dana

Re: How often do you post? - How old are you? - 05/11/04 07:33 AM

19, i post when i'm at work
Posted By: MaryCas

Re: How often do you post? - How old are you? - 05/11/04 11:44 AM

I've been roaming the continent of North America along with several others from the Paleozoic Era. We managed to escape the Khoutek, the ice cube age, eruption of Mt. St Helen, the blackout of '65, polio vaccination and the British Invasion ... 54 years of roaming.

Average of 2.8666 posts per day.
Posted By: goodfellaoggie

Re: How often do you post? - How old are you? - 05/11/04 03:22 PM

i don't post everyday compared before but almost have a complete attendance since i joined in 2002. wink

GoodFella
Posted By: MaryCas

Re: How often do you post? - How old are you? - 05/11/04 04:09 PM

Originally posted by Partagas:
Originally posted by MaryCas:
[b] .

MC -- Which definiton of average are we talking about -- mean, mode, or median? lol [/b]
That's based on the Fallopian Conversion Factor, which weighs mean, mode AND median to arrive at the pure average. Of course it assumes that the digitation of the hyperbolic crapifier is set for an error rate of -.04.
Posted By: fathersson

Re: How often do you post? - How old are you? - 05/11/04 05:04 PM

Sorry Guys,

you should both know that International agreements in 1962 set the standard at .3 grin
Posted By: fathersson

Re: How often do you post? - How old are you? - 05/11/04 05:22 PM

That may be a valid point of veiw at one time, but you seem to forget that during the Clinton administration that it was revised and retained as being the only true and correct measure in true form to service all the regions. grin

Re: How often do you post? - How old are you? - 05/11/04 05:26 PM

Originally posted by Partagas:
Originally posted by MaryCas:
[b] .

MC -- Which definiton of average are we talking about -- mean, mode, or median? lol [/b]
None of them. He means the standard deviation! tongue
Posted By: The Iceman

Re: How often do you post? - How old are you? - 05/12/04 06:11 AM

Well I'm 35 years old, I try to post here frequently, but recently I haven't wanted to, simply because I've been putting in a lot of overtime at work. 10 sometimes 12 hour days, plus Saturdays on top of that.

So when I get home I just feel like taking it easy, and not getting on the computer at all.

But then again I guess frequently isn't the word I should've used, since I have just over 1200 posts, and I registered in 2001.
Posted By: Dirty Blonde

Re: How often do you post? - How old are you? - 05/12/04 07:31 PM

I will be 21 tommorow! Wish me happy birthday!!!!

Re: How often do you post? - How old are you? - 05/12/04 07:44 PM

Happy B-Day! (I love blondes, haha grin )
Posted By: Dirty Blonde

Re: How often do you post? - How old are you? - 05/12/04 08:14 PM

Thank you, we do have more fun!
Posted By: Frankie 5-angels

Re: How often do you post? - How old are you? - 05/13/04 10:21 AM

34 years old and I don't find much time to post much these days.

IMHO the GFBB is just about the best thing on the net though! grin wink
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET