Home

Now that trump beat hillary

Posted By: Footreads

Now that trump beat hillary - 12/02/16 01:44 PM

Will she go to jail with her Husband and her daughter?

Will the wall be built?

Will the Economy improve?

Will ISIS be destroyed?

Hopefully yes to all 4 of those questions
Posted By: Beanshooter

Re: Now that trump beat hillary - 12/02/16 01:46 PM

Yes
yes
yes
yes
Posted By: Ciment

Re: Now that trump beat hillary - 12/02/16 07:58 PM

Yes to all four!

For question one, I would pardon her if she would accept the position for ambassador to Libya.
Posted By: Alfanosgirl

Re: Now that trump beat hillary - 12/03/16 04:20 AM

No

Hell No

Yes

Hopefully yes
Posted By: Alfa Romeo

Re: Now that trump beat hillary - 12/08/16 06:56 PM

Originally Posted By: Footreads
Will she go to jail with her Husband and her daughter?

Will the wall be built?

Will the Economy improve?

Will ISIS be destroyed?

Hopefully yes to all 4 of those questions

Maybe Hillary, but Bill Clinton is too slick for that to happen. If Bill was involved with bribery for the sake of the Clinton Foundation, he was off the books in his m.o. We never heard about him having an email on that server did we, we only heard about "hclinton@clintonemail.com" or whatever it was.

Y, but with sections of fence.

We'll have to wait and see. The emphasis right now is more about fighting against outsourcing and insourcing, regardless to whether the economy improves or not.

Maybe, but Islamic radicalism won't. This because the roots of the radical movement of Islamic fundamentalism are the governments of the Middle East.

Posted By: Faithful1

Re: Now that trump beat hillary - 12/09/16 01:49 AM

Trump already said he doesn't want to prosecute Hillary anymore, so the question of her going to jail is void.
Posted By: OakAsFan

Re: Now that trump beat hillary - 12/10/16 09:04 PM

The answer to all of these questions is "NO", by the way, and it's rather obvious if you follow world events and actually research the topics that Trump speaks of.

I love the "hopefully" answers. Trump really played you guys.
Posted By: Binnie_Coll

Re: Now that trump beat hillary - 12/10/16 09:36 PM

oak, intelligence say Russia hacked into dems emails to help elect trump..... CIA is on record as saying this, trump denies...with comey and the FBI, Russian involvement. trump had a lot of help.

Re: Now that trump beat hillary - 12/10/16 10:05 PM

I saw that, Binnie. Nothing surprising. What we knew all along. He stole it. Most fraudulent person in the oval office ever. I refuse to even call him a president. Never will.

Re: Now that trump beat hillary - 12/10/16 10:17 PM

Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
oak, intelligence say Russia hacked into dems emails to help elect trump..... CIA is on record as saying this, trump denies...with comey and the FBI, Russian involvement. trump had a lot of help.

Greetings Binnie. What was revealed was no secret. Everyone already knew Wikileaks was connected to Russia. Everyone already could see that Wikileaks had it in for Hillary. What did Hillary in, or one of the many things that did her in, was when Donna Brazile was fired from CNN over the leaks.

What that means is that Donna Brazille's superiors investigated her and uncovered enough about the matter to dismiss her from the network.

Hillary and her campaign tried to say that the leaks could be fake emails made up by Russia/Wikileaks. But when Donna was fired, it showed that what was being leaked, at least in part, was true.

You see, the real issue is if Russia interfered with voting results on election day specifically. If that can't be shown, these investigations are just another exercise in futility.

Re: Now that trump beat hillary - 12/10/16 10:28 PM

It's obvious someone interfered with the results.

Re: Now that trump beat hillary - 12/10/16 11:25 PM

After trump does his 8 years as President by that time you should be old enough to vote yourself. Hopefully you won't be living with mommy and ? By that time.
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Now that trump beat hillary - 12/11/16 02:08 AM

It's always the dumbest who speak loudest against Republican Presidents.

Just Google search "Not My President Fat Mike".
Posted By: fatdomgamiello36

Re: Now that trump beat hillary - 12/11/16 04:18 AM

Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
I saw that, Binnie. Nothing surprising. What we knew all along. He stole it. Most fraudulent person in the oval office ever. I refuse to even call him a president. Never will.

I'm sure trump is losing sleep over this.

It's obvious someone interfered with the results.

With no evidence whatsoever. Electronic voting isn't even utilized in most trump states.

I miss the term knee jerk liberalism. I don't know why we ever got rid of that term. Fits oak perfectly.

Re: Now that trump beat hillary - 12/11/16 05:22 AM

I think Trump does lose sleep over it. That's what he's all about. His image. It's why he's up all night fighting people on the internet. I think he's going to resign. He's never carried a responsibility like this. The guy's never worked in his life and I don't see him starting now.
Posted By: fatdomgamiello36

Re: Now that trump beat hillary - 12/11/16 11:51 AM

The guy's never worked in his life and I don't see him starting now.

More knee jerk liberalism. Trying to knock him down to make yourself feel better. Seriously Oak, you're starting to sound like a bitter ex wife. Did you go to Trump U? Did he bang your ex girlfriend?

You're putting me in the position of defending Donald Trump Oak, a man I do not like.
Posted By: blueracing347

Re: Now that trump beat hillary - 12/11/16 03:14 PM

What do you mean Trump hasn't worked a day in his life? He might not have worked at McDonald's like you Oak. But the guy has built a global empire. You have to give it up pal.
Posted By: gangstereport

Re: Now that trump beat hillary - 12/11/16 11:48 PM

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38282825

Donald Trump hints US 'One China' policy could end

Re: Now that trump beat hillary - 12/12/16 02:55 AM

He does Russia's bidding. Now he's doing Taiwan's bidding. You know what would be nice? An American president that actually does America's bidding. The only things Trump would do for this country are things that are strictly for himself.
Posted By: yatescj7

Re: Now that trump beat hillary - 12/12/16 03:27 AM

He does Russia's bidding. Now he's doing Taiwan's bidding. You know what would be nice? An American president that actually does America's bidding. The only things Trump would do for this country are things that are strictly for himself.

Taiwan's bidding? Those 2 words together make you sound completely ridiculous.
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Now that trump beat hillary - 12/12/16 04:37 PM

Exactly yates.

I also don't see why a relationship with Russia would be so bad. They are doing the things we SHOULD BE doing in Syria. We're arming the rebels then hitting Asaad's backers, while claiming the rebels need the help. The same rebels turned into what is now ISIS out of Iraq and Pakistan. Wonder where all those new AK-47's and Toyota Hilux's came from? More than likely by money sent to Saudi by the U.S.

Re: Now that trump beat hillary - 12/12/16 06:46 PM

oak don't say stupid shit tawian bidding come on only reason he brought them up is to annoy the Chinese. Oak in his mind he is looking out for Amercian issues taking on the second most powerful country in the world.

However oak he wont get anything done he is deluded it could be his downfall so I agree there it is a mistake what he is doing.

As for Russia come on they are a country that pretends to be a superpower economically they are not even comparable with the US Russia has real economic problems and at the end of the day it is the strength of the ecomomy that matters Trump does not have to do anything Russia say. The US will probably get better relations but that's it to suggest Trump and Putin are best friends is ridiculous crazy how much the media hates Russia. And oak why is the US and Russia getting on a bad thing? why not I am sick of it its 2016 not 1960 coldwar ended years ago remember a few years back everyone was praising Putin in the West he was seen as a pro western politican now he Is the criminal come on I dislike Putin he is a bully and dictator but so what US deals with Saudia Arabia why cant it deal with Russia?

Re: Now that trump beat hillary - 12/12/16 07:10 PM

Originally Posted By: dixiemafia
Exactly yates.

I also don't see why a relationship with Russia would be so bad. They are doing the things we SHOULD BE doing in Syria. We're arming the rebels then hitting Asaad's backers, while claiming the rebels need the help. The same rebels turned into what is now ISIS out of Iraq and Pakistan. Wonder where all those new AK-47's and Toyota Hilux's came from? More than likely by money sent to Saudi by the U.S.

That is not right the groups the US are supporting they saw as "moderate" however some turned out to or have supplied Al Qeada affilicated groups so it has been a disaster for the US. The reason they are supplying these groups in the first place is to fight ISIS were formed by saddam hussains former generals in Iraq.

Russia is not fighting ISIS really just bombing innocent civilians and because Russia and Assad have been busy killing innocents in Aleppo ISIS have started to regain ground. Russia have fucked Syria up just as much as the US and Assad is a awful leader and is hated by his own people

Do I think US should deal with Russia to sort out the mess they have both created? yes but I do not think Russia and Iran are doing anything right in Syria at the moment just like the US. Neither country should have ever gone near Syria it is there civil war other countries should not have got involved
Posted By: mightyhealthy

Re: Now that trump beat hillary - 12/13/16 10:09 PM

Y'all are so scared of Isis, like Obama hasn't backed them into a corner. So sad how scared right wingers are. Everything is the apocalypse (besides climate change, which apparently doesn't exist.) What a fucked up platform.

Re: Now that trump beat hillary - 12/14/16 12:06 AM

Tell me, trump fans: how do you feel about his "draining of the swamp"? Feel cheated yet?

Re: Now that trump beat hillary - 12/14/16 01:14 AM

Originally Posted By: mightyhealthy
Tell me, trump fans: how do you feel about his "draining of the swamp"? Feel cheated yet?

lol. Really. And that was one of the key points a lot of people here supported him on. They were calling Hillary the war candidate. What a joke. Trump has filled his cabinet up with Wall Street and Iraq War figureheads. It's a lesson we all should have learned long ago. Listen to your gut, not Republicans. smile

Re: Now that trump beat hillary - 12/14/16 01:49 AM

Originally Posted By: gangstereport
Originally Posted By: dixiemafia
Exactly yates.

That is not right the groups the US are supporting they saw as "moderate" however some turned out to or have supplied Al Qeada affilicated groups so it has been a disaster for the US. The reason they are supplying these groups in the first place is to fight ISIS were formed by saddam hussains former generals in Iraq.

Russia is not fighting ISIS really just bombing innocent civilians and because Russia and Assad have been busy killing innocents in Aleppo ISIS have started to regain ground. Russia have fucked Syria up just as much as the US and Assad is a awful leader and is hated by his own people

Do I think US should deal with Russia to sort out the mess they have both created? yes but I do not think Russia and Iran are doing anything right in Syria at the moment just like the US. Neither country should have ever gone near Syria it is there civil war other countries should not have got involved

GR, i have to disagree. There are no moderates there. And if there are, they are folding behind nusra...

There isn't much difference in the US led war against ISIS and the Russian led offensive against Nusra. The main difference is media coverage which is obviously biased.

Any claims of innocent civilians, while undoubtedly true to an extent, must to taken with a grain of salt as Nusra does not allow journalists on the ground. It's Al Qaeda, after all.

Re: Now that trump beat hillary - 12/14/16 01:51 AM

And GR, there are a couple of reasosn Sunni generals behind Saddam have joined ISIS: one, de-baathification and two, US supported ethnic cleansing by Shiite militias in the civil wars following the single most illegal and disastrous invasion of the 21st century.

Re: Now that trump beat hillary - 12/14/16 01:54 AM

lol. Really. And that was one of the key points a lot of people here supported him on. They were calling Hillary the war candidate. What a joke. Trump has filled his cabinet up with Wall Street and Iraq War figureheads. It's a lesson we all should have learned long ago. Listen to your gut, not Republicans. smile

Well, the problem is that people who voted for Trump are willfully blind. Or, in foots case, too stupid to know that a cabinet is not something in your kitchen.
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Now that trump beat hillary - 12/14/16 01:55 AM

What are you babbling about?

He appoints hardliners against Russia and he's antagonizing them. He appoints someone with diplomatic ties to Russia and he's criticized for appointing someone close to the Russians.

He can't win, can he?

Make up your damn minds!

http://www.counterpunch.org/2015/02/11/the-warmongering-record-of-hillary-clinton/

What do you think of Hillary's warmongering record, Oak?

Re: Now that trump beat hillary - 12/14/16 02:00 AM

Hillary is a warmonger, but that's always been known.

What's scary is how many of the potential Trump guys want to go to war with Iran. Chickenhawk pussies. War with Iran would be the worst thing imaginable.

Re: Now that trump beat hillary - 12/14/16 02:03 AM

And im sorry, moe, but Trump can win if he didn't do such a terrible fucking job. TILLERSON. Really? Try and defend that.

And John Bolton. Wtf?
Posted By: SoCalGangs

Re: Now that trump beat hillary - 12/14/16 03:51 AM

Hillary was the war candidate. She wouldn't have even needed neo cons in her cabinet. The neo cons need to stay in Trumps circle to nudge him in their direction. Trump doesn't seem to have any real ideology or principles, so he'll probably be talked into all kinds of things, good and bad. Based on however he feels at the moment.

Re: Now that trump beat hillary - 12/14/16 04:49 AM

The anti-war candidate went right out and re-assembled Bush's Iraq team. lol.

Re: Now that trump beat hillary - 12/14/16 04:51 AM

What's scary is how many of the potential Trump guys want to go to war with Iran. Chickenhawk pussies. War with Iran would be the worst thing imaginable.

They won't fight in it. That's the secret. The poor will. The people who want the wars don't have to fight in them. If we reinstated the draft, we'd probably never have another ground war again.
Posted By: yatescj7

Re: Now that trump beat hillary - 12/14/16 08:19 AM

I don't care what Trump does, who he appoints or any of that. I supported him to win the Presidency to piss all you pussyfooted, boys can use girls bathrooms, liberal pussified people off. I consider my mission a success. Advantage Yates. Plus my companies stock is up to 96 dollars and I got in at 80 per share. I know thats hard for you liberals with no 401k or job to figure out, but it means my rate of return is over 30 percent. LOL!!!! Get a job you bums. Move out of your parents house for Christ Sake. Have sex with a woman, hell if you have to use your Christmas money to get a hooker. Once you have sex with a human female that pent up tension goes away. Try it guys. Your little thing ain't gonna do any damage. A couple of pumps you'll be done and you'll feel a whole lot better about life.
Posted By: helenwheels

Re: Now that trump beat hillary - 12/14/16 10:59 AM

Originally Posted By: yatescj7
I don't care what Trump does, who he appoints or any of that. I supported him to win the Presidency to piss all you pussyfooted, boys can use girls bathrooms, liberal pussified people off. I consider my mission a success. Advantage Yates. Plus my companies stock is up to 96 dollars and I got in at 80 per share. I know thats hard for you liberals with no 401k or job to figure out, but it means my rate of return is over 30 percent. LOL!!!! Get a job you bums. Move out of your parents house for Christ Sake. Have sex with a woman, hell if you have to use your Christmas money to get a hooker. Once you have sex with a human female that pent up tension goes away. Try it guys. Your little thing ain't gonna do any damage. A couple of pumps you'll be done and you'll feel a whole lot better about life.

Yeah, thanks, but I'll pass...

Re: Now that trump beat hillary - 12/14/16 08:15 PM

They won't fight in it. That's the secret. The poor will. The people who want the wars don't have to fight in them. If we reinstated the draft, we'd probably never have another ground war again.

What a ridiculous thing to say. Obviously they won't personally fight in a war. No president personally fights in a war. Don't forget to include Bill Clinton and Barack Obama among your chickenhawks since they took us to several wars. Obama recently expanded the war on terrorism (that he no longer refers to as a war on terrorism) to Somalia. That's where Clinton bombed an aspirin factory as Monica was giving him a BJ, resulting in the deaths of innocent human beings. So perhaps he and George W. Bush can share a prison cell.

As for the military, it's currently all volunteer. We do have registration for the draft though. That was until recently limited to males, but guess who ordered women to register for the draft? President Obama.
http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/02/politics/women-selective-service-obama/

Re: Now that trump beat hillary - 12/14/16 10:06 PM

In order to be a chickenhawk, first, you have to be a hawk.

Re: Now that trump beat hillary - 12/14/16 10:39 PM

You said Hillary was a warmonger I knew she is a lesbo I did not know she was a warmonger. Maybe she can eat their pussies until she drown in their juice.

Re: Now that trump beat hillary - 12/14/16 11:14 PM

Originally Posted By: Footreads
You said Hillary was a warmonger I knew she is a lesbo I did not know she was a warmonger. Maybe she can eat their pussies until she drown in their juice.

What?

Re: Now that trump beat hillary - 12/14/16 11:39 PM

Originally Posted By: Faithful1
That's where Clinton bombed an aspirin factory as Monica was giving him a BJ, resulting in the deaths of innocent human beings.

Is the Wendy Williams Show your source for this?

Re: Now that trump beat hillary - 12/15/16 05:34 AM

That's where Clinton bombed an aspirin factory as Monica was giving him a BJ, resulting in the deaths of innocent human beings.

Is the Wendy Williams Show your source for this?

So the person who makes up "facts" on the fly is complaining about a source? lol
Posted By: getthesenets

Re: Now that trump beat hillary - 12/15/16 04:37 PM

Oak,

You'd have to have been around back then to remember the story. F1 is right. When Lewinsky story was on the front page everyday, Bill Clinton ordered the bombing of a building in Sudan to shift the media attention off of the scandal.

Fake pretense, of course. Truth comes out later that it was an "aspirin factory" but by then very few people care.

I remember W. Bush engaging in some brief war in an effort to shake the "wimp" tag.

In both cases the people being killed were Black/Brown so nobody cared.

Re: Now that trump beat hillary - 12/15/16 08:46 PM

nets, you are tone deaf.

I wasn't questioning whether Clinton bombed Iraq or whether Clinton had an affair with Lewinsky, I was mocking someone's way of talking about it by invoking "BJs". Very gossip mag like. Wendy Williams stuff. It was basically a joke, so get over yourself.

Re: Now that trump beat hillary - 12/15/16 08:59 PM

Gets,

I actually have to correct myself. It was a missile attack on Iraq that came while he was getting the BJ and allegedly to look tough. The aspirin factory was the result of bad intelligence (and probably to look tough once again). I also believe it was the father, George H. W. Bush, who had the wimp tag. When W. first came to office Democrats considered him a partier and a cowboy. Some think that the first Gulf War was related to the first Bush being called weak and a wimp, but there were serious concerns that if he could take over Kuwait, he could take over Saudi Arabia and use their oil wealth to fuel a Muslim-Hitlerish empire like the Turkish sultans from a hundred years earlier.

In my opinion is wasn't that nobody cared because the victims were black or brown, but because they were foreign Muslims. Some of those Iraqi Muslims could have been as white as snow and it wouldn't have made a difference. When the enemy is far away it's easier to forget about them. It's probably made easier by the fact that Saddam Hussein killed over 1 million of his own people, so he didn't care about them either except for propaganda fodder.
Posted By: getthesenets

Re: Now that trump beat hillary - 12/16/16 12:23 AM

F1,

I meant to write H.W. Bush and it was the Panama invasion that was used to get rid of the "wimp" tag.

The timing of the strike against the "chemical factory" by Clinton was, in my opinion, a diversion get his "sexual relations" out of the headlines. I tend to not believe that most of our military mistakes are the result of faulty intelligence. There have been too many instances of false reasons being given for military actions for me to believe them. I get the overall big picture that the actions are done to serve U.S. interests or to further a POTUS' agenda, but I just don't buy the standard excuses that are given years later.

As far as the brown people, I was talking about media coverage in general in that era. Bosnian atrocities were occurring roughly around same time as Rwandan atrocities. News media didn't care about Rwanda. Media didn't care about the lives affected by the bombing in Sudan either.

Oak,

I was giving you the benefit of the doubt about story. After the Lewinsky story broke, there were timelines put together and a lot of them added up to Ms.Lewinsky being there around the time quite a few things were happening. Maybe you thought F1 was playing around, but the dates match up. Unless you were 18 and older at that time, it's a story you might have missed.
As far as getting over myself.....if the Raiders win the Superbowl I'll change my username to get over these nets(for a month), Giants win you put John Elway in broncos uniform as your avatar, deal?

Re: Now that trump beat hillary - 12/16/16 02:11 AM

Gets,

What's funny is that he's more offended by my use of "BJ" than the fact that it happened and that one of his favorite presidents may have actually killed people to cover up for his sexual infidelities.

On your other point, you may be correct, but I was just reporting the media narrative. The USA has involved itself in too many wars, and since the Korean War almost all of them have been unjustified, and a lot of American meddling has made the world a worse place. If Eisenhower hadn't let the CIA meddle in Iran in the 1950s we might not be dealing with an Ayatollah now.

The media claimed that Rwanda was covered less because there were fewer journalists there to cover it. Bosnia was probably an easier gig than Rwanda. It reminds me of this nurse I used to work with about 10 to 15 years ago. She was from Eritrea and really loved Bill Clinton. She didn't like W. We got into a conversation about Rwanda and Clinton's lack of concern for the Rwandan people, and she was pretty skeptical. I must be wrong about her favorite president. So one day I loaned her my DVD of the PBS documentary on Rwanda. After watching it she was devastated and hated Bill Clinton. It showed that there were many opportunities where at least some of the Tutsi victims could have been saved, but the Clinton administration's orders were to stay out of it and leave them behind. I don't know if you've ever seen it, but if you haven't you should. It's up on YouTube.

Re: Now that trump beat hillary - 12/16/16 09:13 AM

Gets,

What's funny is that he's more offended by my use of "BJ" than the fact that it happened and that one of his favorite presidents may have actually killed people to cover up for his sexual infidelities.

Re: Now that trump beat hillary - 12/17/16 07:20 AM

Originally Posted By: getthesenets
F1,

I meant to write H.W. Bush and it was the Panama invasion that was used to get rid of the "wimp" tag.

The timing of the strike against the "chemical factory" by Clinton was, in my opinion, a diversion get his "sexual relations" out of the headlines. I tend to not believe that most of our military mistakes are the result of faulty intelligence. There have been too many instances of false reasons being given for military actions for me to believe them. I get the overall big picture that the actions are done to serve U.S. interests or to further a POTUS' agenda, but I just don't buy the standard excuses that are given years later.

As far as the brown people, I was talking about media coverage in general in that era. Bosnian atrocities were occurring roughly around same time as Rwandan atrocities. News media didn't care about Rwanda. Media didn't care about the lives affected by the bombing in Sudan either.

Oak,

I was giving you the benefit of the doubt about story. After the Lewinsky story broke, there were timelines put together and a lot of them added up to Ms.Lewinsky being there around the time quite a few things were happening. Maybe you thought F1 was playing around, but the dates match up. Unless you were 18 and older at that time, it's a story you might have missed.
As far as getting over myself.....if the Raiders win the Superbowl I'll change my username to get over these nets(for a month), Giants win you put John Elway in broncos uniform as your avatar, deal?

You're such a nice fella GetNets.

Why don't don't you just put trolls on ignore.

It's fun, and it's easy.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET