Home

The Burden Of Reflecting - No.3 - 12/12

Posted By: Guineapig

The Burden Of Reflecting - No.3 - 12/12 - 12/13/03 04:10 AM

Imbued by unrelenting and unwarranted censorship here and an earlier argument with an uncontrollably - to her misfortune - psychosomatically-troubled psycopathic liberal who is desirable for copulation; the subsequent questions presented themselves to me. When does a woman lose her veil as 'lady?' Is a wantonly premiscuous, and disrespectful 'woman,' still a lady? Should she not be subjected to substantial treatment as harsh as the one a man would be a subject to, for the consequences of his imprudent actions? Is it morally right for a woman to abuse a man and then expect to be treated as a lady?

Exceptions and generalizations to the above questions are endless, and I am not alluding to a man who drinks too much, and then inebriated physically abuses his wife after getting home or anything similar to the above predicament. On which case the subject would not be a 'man,' but a carrier of penile and other muscles - a true waste. But to a woman who insolently manipulates a man, one who presumptuously and with the expedient of her status demarcates what he can do or not do while she treads his honor. Should she be treated as a man? What awards her extraordinary treatment, if not her truly dignified, feminine grace?

Should a loquacious and presumptous 'woman' who acts like a harlot or is one; who attacks a man physically, be dealt with as if she was a man? She has forfeited her grace long ago if she is at such a extremes, has she not?

N.B: Through the word "'man'" I describe a male who acts like a chilvalrous gentleman - and nothing else.
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: The Burden Of Reflecting - No.3 - 12/12 - 12/13/03 08:01 AM

Pass the Dutchie on the left hand side... [Linked Image]
Posted By: Turi Giuliano

Re: The Burden Of Reflecting - No.3 - 12/12 - 12/14/03 02:36 PM

*gets dictionary out.

I think I understand your point. For me, i'll treat people relating to how they act. If a woman is going out of her way to be polite and act like a "lady", i'll treat her as such. If some gobby cow from Ricky Lake talking about how "she's all that" expects to be treated in such way as well, she's got another thing coming. She is definately not a lady and deserves no recognition in this way at all.
Posted By: Scarface4ever

Re: The Burden Of Reflecting - No.3 - 12/12 - 12/14/03 05:53 PM

if a guys caught cheating, nothing really happens, but if a girl gets caught cheating, shes a slut. this world, despite how far we've come, is still biased against women, that sucks
Posted By: bogey

Re: The Burden Of Reflecting - No.3 - 12/12 - 12/14/03 06:55 PM

Originally posted by Scarface4ever:
if a guys caught cheating, nothing really happens, but if a girl gets caught cheating, shes a slut. this world, despite how far we've come, is still biased against women, that sucks
i echo your sentiments..

im a liberal now? orange
Posted By: Double-J

Re: The Burden Of Reflecting - No.3 - 12/12 - 12/15/03 02:17 AM

Originally posted by Guineapig:
Imbued by unrelenting and unwarranted censorship here and an earlier argument with an uncontrollably - to her misfortune - psychosomatically-troubled psycopathic liberal who is desirable for copulation; the subsequent questions presented themselves to me. When does a woman lose her veil as 'lady?'
GP, I think I just pissed myself after reading this... grin
Posted By: Don Pope

Re: The Burden Of Reflecting - No.3 - 12/12 - 12/15/03 03:25 AM

i find it annoying to read that whole thing so many unneccasary words in there, why couldnt they just say it an easier way
Posted By: Don Vercetti

Re: The Burden Of Reflecting - No.3 - 12/12 - 12/15/03 03:39 AM

Originally posted by Don Pope:
i find it annoying to read that whole thing so many unneccasary words in there, why couldnt they just say it an easier way
lol

That's how some people talk you know. It's called English rolleyes tongue

Re: The Burden Of Reflecting - No.3 - 12/12 - 12/15/03 05:46 AM

Originally posted by Double-J:
Originally posted by Guineapig:
[b] Imbued by unrelenting and unwarranted censorship here and an earlier argument with an uncontrollably - to her misfortune - psychosomatically-troubled psycopathic liberal who is desirable for copulation; the subsequent questions presented themselves to me. When does a woman lose her veil as 'lady?'
GP, I think I just pissed myself after reading this... grin [/b]
Yes, with her I am trying to inspect the inner ugliness she has and manipulate it, she is totally psychotic (If things were different, would she be a Liberal? wink ) - exactly how I like them for the ephemeral entertainment of an ephemeral. She's excellent mental relief (we can share cannibalistic fantasies of fetuses for long), and physical too; I expect. Don't we all want them to repeatedly plead 'kill me' while choking them during coitus? Nothing wrong with admitting it.

By the way; I am still on your "Ignore List" roster, thus cannot reply to your Private Message.
Posted By: Double-J

Re: The Burden Of Reflecting - No.3 - 12/12 - 12/16/03 04:55 AM

Fixed.
Posted By: LBG

Re: The Burden Of Reflecting - No.3 - 12/12 - 12/17/03 04:05 PM

Wasnt this guy banned? Last time I was here (summer) he was a racist and I saw in some thread that he still is..

Btw, the Aryans were people that lived northwest of today's India 2500 years ago, meaning that you arent an aryan, guineapig.

Re: The Burden Of Reflecting - No.3 - 12/12 - 12/17/03 07:33 PM

..By the way; friend - the Aryans in India despite common misconceptions and complete ignorance were Nordics from the Caucaus who migrated to India and brought their language (Sanskrit) to the Indians.

Eventually after miscegnation with the Indians their genes became shrouded and eventually disolved by the Indian populations, that is why India had such a complex caste system with the darker individuals below the lighter ones. And that is why it grew more complex as the years passed (miscegnation became more common and the Aryan genes there were destroyed).

Traces of Nordic ancestry can still be seen in Bollywood movies (Indian version of Hollywood) - where most actors tend to carry light features.

Don't believe me?

Perhaps; DonsAdvisor would like to ... he too seems to believe disinforamtion.

Aryans in the Middle East.

Here\'s a little history of the Swastika for you, too.

The Rig Veda the original holy book of the Aryan conquerors of Indian describes the racial conflicts, and though it was corrupted it is still used as the main religious text of Hinduism.

I'll stop here, there is too much to quote.

Or maybe you want to read the definition of the word Aryan for yourself?
Posted By: LBG

Re: The Burden Of Reflecting - No.3 - 12/12 - 12/17/03 08:05 PM

OK.. nice sources.. Heil Hitler our saviour! rolleyes eek

Re: The Burden Of Reflecting - No.3 - 12/12 - 12/17/03 08:29 PM

You mean you liked reading the quotes from the Rig Veda?

Or reading accurate historical information? Or seeing tangible proof of that information?

Adolf Hitler is not discussed in the links I posted.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET