Home

Uzi's Ruminations 4/28 "Anton The Penguin's Ruminations"

Posted By: Uztopoke

Uzi's Ruminations 4/28 "Anton The Penguin's Ruminations" - 04/28/03 06:42 PM

4/28

Comrades, you can only imagine my dismay when I first viewed "Anton's Ruminations." No, not the "Jesus Christ" content, but the blatant and unoriginal co-opting of my trademarked tag.

Three things might have happened:

1. Anton idolizes me (get in line, pal, *asshole winks*...no, the REAL asshole, the brown eye, *wink wink*) and wanted to pay tribute.

2. Anton thought of something very quickly and with a blank mind used the word "ruminations."

3. Anton has no vocabulary or creativity beyond what I allow him. (Again, get in line, pal. My daily divvying of creative energy is about to begin.)

What to make of all this? I'm sorry, Anton, but you need to be destroyed now. And don't be fooled...I have no problem destroying children, especially those from another hemisphere.
Posted By: pacino princess

Re: Uzi's Ruminations 4/28 "Anton The Penguin's Ruminations" - 04/28/03 06:55 PM

BAD UZI! orange orange orange
(That's for KILLING ME!)

Hey Uz, lighten up, you know they say imitation is the greatest form of flattery. grin
Posted By: Don Vercetti

Re: Uzi's Ruminations 4/28 "Anton The Penguin's Ruminations" - 04/28/03 06:55 PM

Maybe he can become your successor? Who knows, when there is an old Pokerass, then at least Anton will be there to ponder these thoughts that have entertained the BB for so long. tongue
Posted By: Guineapig

Re: Uzi's Ruminations 4/28 "Anton The Penguin's Ruminations" - 04/28/03 07:41 PM

Good!.. Just when; I thought you were getting soft.

Maybe he can become your successor? Who knows, when there is an old Pokerass, then at least Anton will be there to ponder these thoughts that have entertained the BB for so long.

Vercetti ^.

Anton; intriguing?
Posted By: Anton The Penguin

Re: Uzi's Ruminations 4/28 "Anton The Penguin's Ruminations" - 04/29/03 04:23 AM

Wow Uz...what a compassionate thread. Thank-you.

By the way, I use "ruminations" semi-seriously. You see, I do mean it seriously, because my "ruminations" are serious, but I also use it as a sort of...tribute to all of Uz's wonderful ruminations. Nothing big...but if you don't like me using it I'll stop.

I don't so much idolize you as...I am interested in you. I mean that in a totally legitimate way...I think you're an intriguing human being. Vocabulary and creativity? Aaah, once again I go back to the "ruminations" section. I'll use something else in the future. Thanks Uz...

Successor? I like Uztopoke, I do indeed, but we are different. I want to be nobodies successor and just be me.

Guineapig? Am I not intriguing? I suppose not.

Thanks Uz, sorry if it's a bother to you...

-Penguin
Posted By: Saladbar

Re: Uzi's Ruminations 4/28 "Anton The Penguin's Ruminations" - 04/29/03 06:28 AM

Originally posted by Anton The Penguin:
Thanks Uz, sorry if it's a bother to you...
Oh God Anton you know how to tug on the ole bleeding heart strings. There IS NOT the patent on word rumination, use it all the hell you damn please.

What else was everyone doing at 13? Most likely still playing with their tinker toys much less be able to SPELL rumination. I bet a few of you adults even had to look the word UP. Don't lie, I know some of you did.

Poke, ye ole curmudgeonly wanker ... pick on someone your own size. Or have your battle of the wits over something better than a word. No one is skeered of you, specially not me.

Re: Uzi's Ruminations 4/28 "Anton The Penguin's Ruminations" - 04/29/03 07:12 AM

Why not be a pushover, Salad? The thing here is that Uztopoke is, in his own way, difficult to defeat. In a true style of war, I'd much rather bow down to his wishes than experience a long and costly war. Of course, now that you've gone and said it Salad, I'm fine.

But maybe, just maybe, Uztopoke ISN'T difficult to defeat. He's no ShortCake, but the reason that he is classicaly hard is because:
a) he wouldn't ever show defeat, you couldn't tell, and he'd convince himself otherwise.
b) he's never had a decent sparring partner.

Saying that, I don't think Uzto is stupid at all. I love his posts a fair bit...but a whole thread adressed to me about ruminations? Aaahh...get out of here. I'm going to ruminate.

Saladbar, I'm going to get those shots for Ecuador. How's it coming along?

Uztopoke...the bully of the playground. I stole Joseph's car recently...but to be honest I don't think Joseph has much of a decent car. I'm trashing it and selling the scrap metal to France.

-Penguin

Re: Uzi's Ruminations 4/28 "Anton The Penguin's Ruminations" - 04/29/03 12:54 PM

Originally posted by Saladbar:
[QUOTE]Poke, ye ole curmudgeonly wanker ... pick on someone your own size. Or have your battle of the wits over something better than a word. No one is skeered of you, specially not me.
1. Funniness.

2. You're dead.

3. Thank you.

Re: Uzi's Ruminations 4/28 "Anton The Penguin's Ruminations" - 04/29/03 01:02 PM

Originally posted by Anton The Penguin:
Uztopoke...the bully of the playground.
Anton, I fear that the intended tone of my message was lost in jolly interpretative sifting, characteristic of all Internet correspondence.

You can do what you want, however you want to do it, at any time you see fit.

But importantly, the way I see it, either you knew what "ruminate" meant or took the time to look it up and expand your vocabulary. In either case, you are capable of using unique diction for your own expositions.

And also, no one can defeat me. I may be pummelled in battle and admit this much, but I never lose a war, my boy.
Posted By: Saladbar

Re: Uzi's Ruminations 4/28 "Anton The Penguin's Ruminations" - 04/29/03 02:36 PM

Originally posted by Uztopoke:
And also, no one can defeat me. I may be pummelled in battle and admit this much, but I never lose a war, my boy.
Well, you definitely lost this battle. Admit it, you're sitting there with the preverbial tail (& not Turi for once) between your legs.

What's next on the agenda? Announcing to a preschool there is no Santa Claus? You need a bigger punching bag.

Re: Uzi's Ruminations 4/28 "Anton The Penguin's Ruminations" - 04/29/03 03:38 PM

[QUOTE]Well, you definitely lost this battle. Admit it, you're sitting there with the preverbial tail (& not Turi for once) between your legs.

What's next on the agenda? Announcing to a preschool there is no Santa Claus? You need a bigger punching bag.
You're dead. D-E-D dead.

Re: Uzi's Ruminations 4/28 "Anton The Penguin's Ruminations" - 04/29/03 07:20 PM

^ Anton.

.. Not to me, but I could see: how you could be to others.. I suppose, if I look a bit hard. I believe absolutly that you are a good boy, a good person. You just need to slow down. Have some fun.. Con girls into: anal, oral, digital sex. Whatever works. Kill some animals, destroy property, fight. Give back to society[for the good and bad] and orphan kids.. That's growing up to me.. Diminish the book eating. Pick up an instrument.. Working on the inside is very very important as it tends to control the mind more often then not..

So from now on.. Try to convice SC2 of banging you. I will asign you; your next task some other time soon. *[sigh]*.. Nevermind. She could be charged with rape.

Re: Uzi's Ruminations 4/28 "Anton The Penguin's Ruminations" - 04/29/03 08:56 PM

Originally posted by Uztopoke:
But importantly, the way I see it, either you knew what "ruminate" meant or took the time to look it up and expand your vocabulary. In either case, you are capable of using unique diction for your own expositions.
Just to clear that up, I didn't have to look it up...but I do like the word.

Originally posted by Guineapig:
Have some fun.. Con girls into: anal, oral, digital sex. Whatever works. Kill some animals, destroy property, fight. Give back to society[for the good and bad] and orphan kids.. That's growing up to me.. Diminish the book eating. Pick up an instrument..
I have better things to do...I at the moment have things better to do (except maybe your first one). I hate harming animals (unless you count humans as animals), I don't have a lot of courage against the law, either. I don't feel like giving back to society;

GP, my form of growing up is incredibly different than you might want. I'm no "bad boy"...and I hate modern music. Simple.

Absolutely right Saladbar. Come on Uzto...

-Penguin

Re: Uzi's Ruminations 4/28 "Anton The Penguin's Ruminations" - 04/29/03 09:55 PM

.. Instruments and what you can do with them are unlimited. What do you think classical music is played with ?.

GP, my form of growing up is incredibly different than you might want. I'm no "bad boy"...and I hate modern music. Simple.

Anton ^.

Growning up?? Where? What do you think I want?

I'm sorry; I thought you'd understand the advice.

Plus: music is ageless. There's good music and shit music; anywhere.
Posted By: joltinjoe05

Re: Uzi's Ruminations 4/28 "Anton The Penguin's Ruminations" - 04/29/03 10:24 PM

GP, I think you're right. Kids should do kid stuff. But, whatever floats your boat, Anton cool

GP, just wondering, how come yuo never use the "quote" option?

Re: Uzi's Ruminations 4/28 "Anton The Penguin's Ruminations" - 04/30/03 04:52 AM

Guineapig, please. I am not into those things, I really don't care about "kids stuff". I'm me, and that's enough for me. I see where you're coming from...I enjoy lighting things on fire, for example, but I am just not like that. Can't I be an individual without being told to act like a kid?

-Penguin

Re: Uzi's Ruminations 4/28 "Anton The Penguin's Ruminations" - 04/30/03 12:38 PM

Originally posted by Guineapig:
Con girls into: anal, oral, digital sex.
Sure. Excellent.

* Kill some animals, destroy property, fight.

No. No. Yes.

* Give back to society[for the good and bad] and orphan kids.

Why bother?

* Diminish the book eating.

Only an idiot would give this as advice.

* Pick up an instrument

A sword is a good choice. Or a blow gun. Or a fiddle, if all else fails.
Posted By: Scarlett

Re: Uzi's Ruminations 4/28 "Anton The Penguin's Ruminations" - 04/30/03 01:42 PM

Interesting signature at the bottom of your posts UZ, "General Anal Eroticus" or "GAE" for short?

Re: Uzi's Ruminations 4/28 "Anton The Penguin's Ruminations" - 04/30/03 01:53 PM

Originally posted by Scarlett:
Interesting signature at the bottom of your posts UZ, "General Anal Eroticus" or "GAE" for short?
Hey...good to see/hear you. Where y'all been? Hope all is well. (Ignore my signature)
Posted By: ShortCake

Re: Uzi's Ruminations 4/28 "Anton The Penguin's Ruminations" - 04/30/03 02:10 PM

Sounds so appetizing, Poke.

Re: Uzi's Ruminations 4/28 "Anton The Penguin's Ruminations" - 04/30/03 02:15 PM

Originally posted by ShortCake:
Sounds so appetizing, Poke.
What does? Missed it, hun.

Re: Uzi's Ruminations 4/28 "Anton The Penguin's Ruminations" - 04/30/03 02:19 PM

An 'Erotic' Anus?!

Re: Uzi's Ruminations 4/28 "Anton The Penguin's Ruminations" - 04/30/03 02:47 PM

Originally posted by ShortCake:
An 'Erotic' Anus?!
Oh....no no....think Latin, Cakes. But actually, you are, more or less, correct. To me, everything is erotic.

Re: Uzi's Ruminations 4/28 "Anton The Penguin's Ruminations" - 04/30/03 08:20 PM

Everything? Erotic? To Poke? NOOOO? Who would have guessed. lol

Re: Uzi's Ruminations 4/28 "Anton The Penguin's Ruminations" - 04/30/03 08:42 PM

* Give back to society[for the good and bad] and orphan kids.

Why bother?

* Diminish the book eating.

Only an idiot would give this as advice.
* Pick up an instrument

A sword is a good choice. Or a blow gun. Or a fiddle, if all else fails.

^ Poke.

Back to society for the good and bad; so that when you grow up you'll have a better idea of how to do it. And eventually not bother anymore, and know why it's a plus.

Diminish bookeating to work on the inside, so the mind may flourish as a result, and have more abilities when you really start heavy; power reading.

Martial arts are great. I highly recommend just about any; Chinese Shaolin martial art, but aboveall, I recommend the soft taoist; internal art of Tai chi. There are weapon sets as well.

Anton: your asnwer is: yes, you can. I will not mention it again.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET