Home

Your Godfather Collectibles

Posted By: joltinjoe05

Your Godfather Collectibles - 02/24/03 09:08 PM

What kinda Godfather related stuff do you own?
Personally, I only have the DVD Trilogy, and tapes 1 and 2.

Let's hear em...
Posted By: GAMBINO

Re: Your Godfather Collectibles - 02/24/03 09:29 PM

This poster: http://www.ricksmovie.com/godf72-054_cit00-page.html

and Mario Puzo's novel " The Godfather "
Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra

Re: Your Godfather Collectibles - 02/24/03 09:36 PM

GAMBINO, that pic is great! Is it rare? What language is that, Italian?

My "collectibles":
Parts 1,2 & 3 on VHS.
The novel.
The soundtrack.
That's it! frown I want The Godfather Legacy book, but I can't find it anywhere in shops and my mother says it's unsafe to shop on the Internet! lol Off topic, but would somebody simply please state that they purchase things off the Internet and it is safe?

mick
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: Your Godfather Collectibles - 02/24/03 10:43 PM

As I've said in a similar posts a while back, I have too much to even begin to start listing here. One day I'll have to create a spreadsheet with all I've got - from original posters from around the world, to 8-Track tapes and 45 rpm vinyl records.

As for shopping online, where do you think I got 99.99% of this stuff? tongue I assure you, shopping at well-known online retailers is perfectly safe. Billions of dollars were spent online this year. And I've done it for 10 years with no major security problem.

So go to http://www.jgeoff.com/puzo/store/ (for the Legacy) and http://www.MobPosters.com/ (for that Italian poster) right now! grin
Posted By: Don Mataya

Re: Your Godfather Collectibles - 02/24/03 10:52 PM

Let's see...well here it is:
1. All 3 VHS Tapes
2. The DVD Collection
3. All 3 orginal soundtracks
4. The Godfather Suite soundtrack
5. The Godfather 25th anniversary poster with Vito and all his sons.
6. A DVD collection display I took from walmart
7. 2 autographed pictures of Alex Rocco (Moe Greene)

Well i think thats about it. I think its pretty good so far for a 16 year old.
Posted By: pacino princess

Re: Your Godfather Collectibles - 02/24/03 11:59 PM

I have a question for the DON jgeoff- you said you have posters from all over the world. Would you be able to tell by chance if The GF was released in Iran or AFG, because my dad says he had the Godfather theme song on a record, and he heard it alot back home. (just always wanted to know)Thanks! grin
Posted By: deathkiss

Re: Your Godfather Collectibles - 02/25/03 12:09 AM

I have the VHS, laser disc, and there was another disc that you side the movie into the player,with the jacket it looked like a LP.

I also have all the LPs including the family wedding.

in 1990, when GF III came out. they had GF coffee mugs and key chains at Suncoast motion picture video store. I bought those.

I always wanted the godfather game, they stopped selling those in 1976. It was $9.99 back in the day. But I settled for Boston's debut LP smile
Posted By: no girI so sweet

Re: Your Godfather Collectibles - 02/25/03 12:36 AM

I have:

the 25th anniversary limited edition collection on vhs that comes with FFC's autograph.

the dvd collection

a couple of 8x10 promo b&w photos

the novel

the soundtracks

the godfather movies: a pictorial history book

the godfather legacy book

the films of al pacino book

al pacino: A Life On The Wire book

al pacino autographed "american buffalo" program that my mother got in person when she went to see the play back in the early 80's smile

a 16x14 framed al pacino photo from a gf 2 scene

and some magazines/photos
Posted By: Blake

Re: Your Godfather Collectibles - 02/25/03 12:44 AM

I own the dvd setmany many printed pictures, the script for part one and a poster of vito looking down on micheal.I plan to buy the book soon.
Posted By: Dream Master

Re: Your Godfather Collectibles - 02/25/03 03:30 AM

All I have is the DVD set and The Godfather Legacy. frown
Posted By: goodfellaoggie

Re: Your Godfather Collectibles - 02/25/03 09:10 AM

The Dvd Boxed Set
The 30th Anniversary CD
The Godfather Novel

GoodFella
Posted By: Turi Giuliano

Re: Your Godfather Collectibles - 02/25/03 01:03 PM

Not much...

The Godfather Trilogy DVD collection,
Godfather cufflinks,
Godfather moneyclip,
Brain of Don Vito (Don't tell anyone).
Posted By: BronxKing

Re: Your Godfather Collectibles - 02/25/03 01:37 PM

[Linked Image]
Originally posted by goodfellaoggie:

The 30th Anniversary Cd
What exactly is that, Goodfella?

Originally posted by Turi Giuliano:

That one cracked me up, Turi! lol
Posted By: don papa

Re: Your Godfather Collectibles - 02/25/03 02:03 PM

Originally posted by Capo de La Cosa Nostra:
I want The Godfather Legacy book, but I can't find it anywhere in shops and my mother says it's unsafe to shop on the Internet! lol Off topic, but would somebody simply please state that they purchase things off the Internet and it is safe?

mick
hey, Capo, it is safe to make certain transactions on the internet (not all the time, but it is relatively safe, depending on the reliability of the shop). i've bought some stuff from amazon.com already in the past years. just last week, i ordered "Mad about the Mob" (this Mad Magazine special issue on mob movies) and "The Godfather Legacy" by Harlan Lebo (just what you wanted!). since i live in Asia, it'll take my order about a month to get here. thing is, shipping, handling, and delivery charges suck, -- everytime i order, these added charges cost just as much as the price of my purchase. i had to pay dearly for some VHS tapes i purchased two years ago -- for shipping, handling, delivery PLUS custom taxes in our post office.

anyway, happy shopping online!
Posted By: don papa

Re: Your Godfather Collectibles - 02/25/03 02:05 PM

Originally posted by BronxKing:
[Linked Image]
Originally posted by goodfellaoggie:
[b]
The 30th Anniversary Cd
What exactly is that, Goodfella?
[/b]
BK, that's the Godfather Trilogy 30th Anniversary CD. it contains select music from all three movies. it comes in a black case. i ordered mine from the Internet last year. smile
Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra

Re: Your Godfather Collectibles - 02/25/03 08:39 PM

Originally posted by don papa:
Originally posted by Capo de La Cosa Nostra:
[b] I want The Godfather Legacy book, but I can't find it anywhere in shops and my mother says it's unsafe to shop on the Internet! lol Off topic, but would somebody simply please state that they purchase things off the Internet and it is safe?

mick
hey, Capo, it is safe to make certain transactions on the internet (not all the time, but it is relatively safe, depending on the reliability of the shop). i've bought some stuff from amazon.com already in the past years. just last week, i ordered "Mad about the Mob" (this Mad Magazine special issue on mob movies) and "The Godfather Legacy" by Harlan Lebo (just what you wanted!). since i live in Asia, it'll take my order about a month to get here. thing is, shipping, handling, and delivery charges suck, -- everytime i order, these added charges cost just as much as the price of my purchase. i had to pay dearly for some VHS tapes i purchased two years ago -- for shipping, handling, delivery PLUS custom taxes in our post office.

anyway, happy shopping online![/b]
Thanks don papa! Also, thanks must go to JGeoff for answering me too! wink

mick
Posted By: joltinjoe05

Re: Your Godfather Collectibles - 02/26/03 12:22 AM

Originally posted by Turi Giuliano:

WHAT!?!?!?

The guy at the flea market said I had the only one!!!

Man, what a waste of $250.
Posted By: BronxKing

Re: Your Godfather Collectibles - 02/26/03 11:34 PM

[Linked Image] Thanx don papa, I may like that for long drives en la maquina.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET