Re: Uzi's Weekday Ruminations 1/24 - 01/24/03 02:23 PM

Originally posted by Uztopoke:
1/24

Can you get AIDS from eating snot?
Snot anything I ever thought about.
Posted By: Scarlett

Re: Uzi's Weekday Ruminations 1/24 - 01/24/03 04:42 PM

This is so gross! I'd have to say yes, since snot is a bodily fluid. eek

Speaking of AIDS, you gotta read the 3 articles on www.drudgereport.com a new fad called being a "bug chaser" (gay men deliberately trying to become infected with HIV) and "gift givers" (ones who deliberatel infect others with the virus.

Next time you hear the someone whining that the Govt. isn't spending enough money trying to find a cure for this virus remember these artcles.

Uz, we live in a demented society! frown
Posted By: Uztopoke

Re: Uzi's Weekday Ruminations 1/24 - 01/24/03 05:12 PM

Oh, it's TOTALLY gross, Scarlett. I was even a tad reluctant to post it.

I'll have to check out those articles.
Posted By: Snake

Re: Uzi's Weekday Ruminations 1/24 - 01/24/03 08:08 PM

I'm starting to get into these daily posts of yours, Uzi...Do I have a fever?? grin Kiddin', mang!

The snot question? (BTW: Good pun, SC! wink ) I'm probably classified as overly paranoid about stuff like that (including Scarlett's allusion to a deliberate gay agenda)...Nonetheless, I'm still not 100% convinced one couldn't get AIDS via a mere mosquito bite from an HIV-infected skeeter. So, snot? S'not too unbelievable, in my opinion. grin
Posted By: Scarlett

Re: Uzi's Weekday Ruminations 1/24 - 01/24/03 08:54 PM

I was snot "alluding" to anything, that is what the guy in the article quoted people as having said. smile
Posted By: Domenico Clericuzio

Re: Uzi's Weekday Ruminations 1/24 - 01/25/03 12:11 AM

This is too nasty I will not even reply further.
Posted By: Snake

Re: Uzi's Weekday Ruminations 1/24 - 01/25/03 02:33 AM

Originally posted by Scarlett:
I was snot "alluding" to anything, that is what the guy in the article quoted people as having said. smile
I stand corrected, and my apologies, m' lady! blush

At any rate, being the moderate-to-conservative, Scotch-Irish, gun-totin', politically incorrect savage I am, I tend to agree with that particular website often. I'll take that over the far left, liberal, touchy-feely, mealy-mouthed, politically correct tripe put out by folks like, say, Barbara Streisand, any day! wink
Posted By: Saladbar

Re: Uzi's Weekday Ruminations 1/24 - 01/25/03 02:42 AM

Today's rumination hasn't left me all day ...

Sucking in your own snot doesn't give you AIDS so that leads me to think that he meant sucking other people's snot?

Ewwwwwwww.

Is this the new sexual fashion among the 20-something year olds?
Posted By: Guineapig

Re: Uzi's Weekday Ruminations 1/24 - 01/25/03 07:11 AM

if you ate snot you would not get aids, the hiv virus has to get into your blood stream. If you ate snot it would to go your stomach. You would have to drink about 2 liters of an HIV positive person's saliva to acquire HIV.
Posted By: goodfellaoggie

Re: Uzi's Weekday Ruminations 1/24 - 01/25/03 09:57 AM

Originally posted by Guineapig:
if you ate snot you would not get aids, the hiv virus has to get into your blood stream. If you ate snot it would to go your stomach. You would have to drink about 2 liters of an HIV positive person's saliva to acquire HIV.
based on experience Guineapig paisan huh. lol

GoodFella
Posted By: Guineapig

Re: Uzi's Weekday Ruminations 1/24 - 01/27/03 04:26 AM

I am assuming that is a question GF, i might have gotten more then two bottles of Saliva down my throat at parties and by g/f's but i'm hoping none of them were HIV + .
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET