Home

Target and transgenders

Posted By: XDCX

Target and transgenders - 04/23/16 05:31 AM

Target takes stand on transgender bathroom controversy

Source: CNN Money

Quote:
"We welcome transgender team members and guests to use the restroom or fitting room facility that corresponds with their gender identity," the retailer said. "Everyone deserves to feel like they belong."

uhwhat
Posted By: SoCalGangs

Re: Target and transgenders - 04/23/16 07:38 AM

A nation arguing about gender and what bathrooms people should or could be using.
Meanwhile trillions of unfunded liabilities add up and the federal reserve can't really ever raise interest rates significantly without causing the biggest recession the world has ever seen.
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: Target and transgenders - 04/23/16 08:04 AM

Target has always been liberal so no surprise there.

This has what unchecked liberalism has done. It's ruining this country.

"The Transgender: Normalizing Mental Illness"
https://youtu.be/aDAU3SPYFsA
Posted By: Mignon

Re: Target and transgenders - 04/23/16 06:25 PM

Just my opinion but this is wrong. Just make it easier for pedophiles to get ahold of our kids. Way to go assholes!!!
Posted By: Beanshooter

Re: Target and transgenders - 04/23/16 07:07 PM

Originally Posted By: Mignon
Just my opinion but this is wrong. Just make it easier for pedophiles to get ahold of our kids. Way to go assholes!!!

We are witnessing the destruction of civilized society!
Posted By: BlackFamily

Re: Target and transgenders - 04/23/16 09:26 PM

When have our country ever been such a "civilized" society? rolleyes
Posted By: NickyScarfo

Re: Target and transgenders - 04/23/16 10:18 PM

Where do we draw the line here? If I put a wig on and plastic breasts under my top, can I use a girls bathroom?!
Posted By: Faithful1

Re: Target and transgenders - 04/24/16 09:30 AM

Originally Posted By: NickyScarfo
Where do we draw the line here? If I put a wig on and plastic breasts under my top, can I use a girls bathroom?!

Not necessary. Just say you feel like a female before you go into the bathroom then when you're done you can self-identify as a straight cis-male. It's already happened.
Posted By: thedudeabides87

Re: Target and transgenders - 04/24/16 12:04 PM

Probably going to get a lot of this
Posted By: blueracing347

Re: Target and transgenders - 04/24/16 12:05 PM

What's next? And what is a transgender? Is this what we call crossdressers nowadays? When they made a big about Jenner, I tbought he traded his dick in for a twat. But thats not the case. Bunch of weirdos they are. Start waterboarding these assholes and make them choose penis or vagina and if they choose what they don't have, too bad. Thats what you were given. Take it or get your head chopped off. I've heard about middle school kids claiming their gay and dressing the part of a full blown flamer. Arent there other things these kids need to focus on. Identify yourself when you get a job and grow up. This country is going to shit.

Re: Target and transgenders - 04/24/16 04:53 PM

This, of course, is a byproduct of gay marriage being legalized. Society is going further down that same path. And in both you have the same underlying liberal lie where there are little or no differences between men and women and all common sense and decency takes a back seat to political correctness and the feelings of mentally ill and morally bankrupt people.
Posted By: Mignon

Re: Target and transgenders - 04/25/16 05:01 PM

Originally Posted By: blueracing347
What's next? And what is a transgender? Is this what we call crossdressers nowadays? When they made a big about Jenner, I tbought he traded his dick in for a twat. But thats not the case. Bunch of weirdos they are. Start waterboarding these assholes and make them choose penis or vagina and if they choose what they don't have, too bad. Thats what you were given. Take it or get your head chopped off. I've heard about middle school kids claiming their gay and dressing the part of a full blown flamer. Arent there other things these kids need to focus on. Identify yourself when you get a job and grow up. This country is going to shit.

clap clap clap
Posted By: Footreads

Re: Target and transgenders - 04/25/16 06:01 PM

Another reason not to buy in department stores. Amazon it's cheaper and faster no line and no freaks.

Re: Target and transgenders - 04/26/16 08:29 PM

I believe the number of homosexuals is around 7 percent.

Transgendered 1 percent who gives a shit about them.

Making an issue on them when kids go to the movies.

This is what I did when the kids were little. They went in the house just before we left for the movies. Got them pop corn, candy and a small soda.

Then we left went home and if they had to go they went at home.

Re: Target and transgenders - 04/26/16 08:32 PM

I have fund homosexuals want to believe everyone is a homosexual.

I remember once some guy approached me and wanted to give me a blow job. I told him I get blow jobs all the time.

I want to shit on your face is that okay smile
Posted By: getthesenets

Re: Target and transgenders - 04/26/16 09:32 PM

Originally Posted By: SoCalGangs
A nation arguing about gender and what bathrooms people should or could be using.
Meanwhile trillions of unfunded liabilities add up and the federal reserve can't really ever raise interest rates significantly without causing the biggest recession the world has ever seen.

How dare you bring logic into an emotional discussion, SoCal!!!

smile

Good point though. Economic issues are too complex for major media to highlight and air to mainstream audiences. This bathroom issue is too volatile for people to not have a strong opinion about.
Posted By: getthesenets

Re: Target and transgenders - 04/26/16 09:42 PM

Originally Posted By: Footreads
I have fund homosexuals want to believe everyone is a homosexual.

I remember once some guy approached me and wanted to give me a blow job. I told him I get blow jobs all the time.

I want to shit on your face is that okay smile

Foot, got 2 jokes for you along the lines of your post .....first is an old Chris Rock joke from before he became a star.

"I was walking around Times Square..and a prostitute said 'For 50 dollars, I'll do anything you want me to'...I said 'B*tch, paint my house!'

Guy walks into a bar and sees his old high school buddy with 6 glasses in front of him.
Guy 1"Yo, what's going on, man....long time no see...what are you celebrating?

Guy 2"Drinking Seagram's 7 and 7s.....celebrating my first blowjob"

Guy 1 "Yo.....congrats...HEY bartender, get my buddy here another round on me!!!"

Guy 2 "Thanks but no thanks,been sitting here for 3 hours and still can't get the taste out of my mouth"

Re: Target and transgenders - 04/27/16 01:05 AM

I had a bar in Bayridge. It was just some place I would go to relax and play some cards. I had an ex con as my bartender. He had Tato's on his knockeles said love and hate.

Alcoholic women would come in and offer him blow jobs for a drink. My bartender would take them up on the offer in the back room.

I walk in go to the back room and I went wild. I start yelling at him. I told him I don't mind you getting a blow job but make sure they swallow and not spit it on my floor.

Re: Target and transgenders - 04/27/16 01:27 AM

^^you're killing me Foots! LMAO

Re: Target and transgenders - 05/12/16 09:03 AM

This is rich. Go to 4:15 where this sorry excuse for an Attorney General (thanks Obama) accuses North Carolina of trying to make transgenders "pretend to be something they're not."

What? WHAT?

Who's pretending to be something they're not?

I don't think you could find a better example of how liberalism is a mental disorder than this speech.

Re: Target and transgenders - 05/12/16 05:19 PM

One thing I can never understand if a pedophile goes after a boy. Why isn't he a homosexual? He is a child molester homosexual.

Re: Target and transgenders - 05/12/16 05:30 PM

Originally Posted By: Footreads

One thing I can never understand if a pedophile goes after a boy. Why isn't he a homosexual? He is a child molester homosexual.

He, of course, is a homosexual. But in our society today, homosexuality is more and more accepted while pedophilia is not...yet. But it's only a matter of time. This whole transgender crap coming on the heels of the Supreme Court's unconstitutional decision on gay marriage is no coincidence. The push for pedophiles to be accepted is just further down the road. It's all part of the same effort by liberals to make immorality acceptable and mentally sick people appear normal.

Re: Target and transgenders - 05/12/16 06:13 PM

Here is a study by a renown expert on Transgenders:

"Dr. Paul R. McHugh, the Distinguished Service Professor of Psychiatry at Johns Hopkins University and former psychiatrist–in-chief for Johns Hopkins Hospital, who has studied transgendered people for 40 years, said it is a scientific fact that “transgendered men do not become women, nor do transgendered women become men.

All such people, he explained in an article for The Witherspoon Institute, “become feminized men or masculinized women, counterfeits or impersonators of the sex with which they ‘identify.’”

http://www.allenbwest.com/michele/johns-...iberals-furious

Re: Target and transgenders - 05/12/16 06:15 PM

Also Bruce "Caitlyn" Jenner is said to be having second thoughts:

http://www.ibtimes.com/caitlyn-jenner-re...-report-2367939
Posted By: helenwheels

Re: Target and transgenders - 05/12/16 06:58 PM

Gun Laws - Won't Keep Guns From Criminals
Bathroom Laws - Will Keep Criminals Out of Bathrooms

Re: Target and transgenders - 05/28/16 03:04 PM

Posted By: Faithful1

Re: Target and transgenders - 05/28/16 09:45 PM

That was great, dude!

Re: Target and transgenders - 05/29/16 03:11 PM

Thanks F1, not 100% relevant to the thread but I thought it summed up whats going on today
Posted By: bigboy

Re: Target and transgenders - 06/06/16 11:42 PM

There were some items we were going to get which we would have normally got at Target but because o their position, I got them elsewhere. I ought to keep a running total of how much money I have spent elsewhere. I also encourage friends to do likewise
Posted By: OakAsFan

Re: Target and transgenders - 07/11/16 06:55 AM

I've never used a restroom at Target. Are there people that frequently use department store restrooms, and keep tabs on what they're like? Seriously asking here.

Re: Target and transgenders - 07/11/16 02:08 PM

Originally Posted By: bigboy
There were some items we were going to get which we would have normally got at Target but because o their position, I got them elsewhere. I ought to keep a running total of how much money I have spent elsewhere. I also encourage friends to do likewise

We decided not to register baby shower gifts there because of this bathroom lunacy.

Re: Target and transgenders - 07/14/16 02:21 AM

Transgender Woman Arrested for Alleged Voyeurism at Target
Jon Street
July 13, 2016

A transgender woman was arrested Tuesday in Idaho after police say she used her cellphone to take photos of a woman trying on clothes in a Target changing room.

Shauna Patricia Smith, 43, allegedly reached over the partition and snapped a photo of a woman changing clothes in the next stall, the Post Register reported, citing a Bonneville County Sheriff’s Office news release.

The victim, whose identity was not released, reportedly confronted Smith following the incident — but Smith left the Ammon store, the Post Register said.

“The woman was begging for help as she chased the man out the door,” one unnamed witness told the East Idaho News. “She kept saying she wanted those pictures deleted.”

Police tracked Smith down Tuesday afternoon. She was arrested on one count of felony voyeurism and was booked at the Bonneville County Jail, the Post Register said.

The alleged incident comes amid a national debate over whether transgenders should be allowed to use bathrooms or locker rooms that correspond to their gender identities. Target waded into the controversy in May after it announced in a “statement of inclusivity” that it would allow customers who identify as transgender to use restrooms and changing rooms of their preference.

http://www.postregister.com/articles/new...oyeurism-target
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Target and transgenders - 07/14/16 06:04 PM

They asked for that crap and now they are getting it.

Re: Target and transgenders - 07/14/16 07:17 PM

Don't buy from them

Re: Target and transgenders - 07/15/16 05:56 PM

Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
“The woman was begging for help as she chased the man out the door,” one unnamed witness told the East Idaho News. “She kept saying she wanted those pictures deleted.”

lol. Something seems fishy about this. I'll bet anything she knew the suspect personally.
Posted By: Alfanosgirl

Re: Target and transgenders - 07/16/16 12:41 AM

Any man who I encounter in the ladies dressing room or ladies restroom I will pepper spray. I don't give a rat's ass if "shim" is dressed like a woman. If the man has a penis then he is a man and I'm spraying him and kicking him in the balls. uhwhat

Re: Target and transgenders - 07/16/16 01:13 AM

Reminds me of a classic South Park episode.
Posted By: bigboy

Re: Target and transgenders - 09/16/16 03:52 AM

I LIVE IN NC (EX NY) AND IT IS A GREAT STATE. BECAUSE OF THIS PC BS WE ARE LOSING MILLIONS OF DOLLARS. THE NCAA IS PULLING ALL THEIER TOURNAMENTS OUT OF HERE BECAUSE OF THE LAW AND COLLEGE BASKETBALLS "MARCH MADNESS" - A TRADITION HERE- IS ALSO BEING PULLED OUT. ASSHOLES LIKE BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN AND RINGO AND OTHER HOLLYWOOD LIBS ARE BOYCOTTING US AND CANCELLING CONCERTS. DEMOCRAT POLITICIANS, LOCAL AND NATIONAL INCLUDING HILDABEAST AND
OBAMA ARE RALLYING AGAINST IT. ALL THE LAW TRIES TO DO IS GIVE PEOPLE SOME PRIVACY. SPORTS TEAMS WILL PROBABLY BE TOLD TO HAVE UNISEX LOCKER ROOMS AND SHOWERS. LUCKKILY OUR GOUVERNOR HAS A SET OF BALLS AND IS NOT BACKING DOWN TO DEMOCRATS DEMANDDS TO REPEAL THE LAW

Re: Target and transgenders - 09/16/16 04:39 AM

Originally Posted By: bigboy
I LIVE IN NC (EX NY) AND IT IS A GREAT STATE. BECAUSE OF THIS PC BS WE ARE LOSING MILLIONS OF DOLLARS. THE NCAA IS PULLING ALL THEIER TOURNAMENTS OUT OF HERE BECAUSE OF THE LAW AND COLLEGE BASKETBALLS "MARCH MADNESS" - A TRADITION HERE- IS ALSO BEING PULLED OUT. ASSHOLES LIKE BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN AND RINGO AND OTHER HOLLYWOOD LIBS ARE BOYCOTTING US AND CANCELLING CONCERTS. DEMOCRAT POLITICIANS, LOCAL AND NATIONAL INCLUDING HILDABEAST AND
OBAMA ARE RALLYING AGAINST IT. ALL THE LAW TRIES TO DO IS GIVE PEOPLE SOME PRIVACY. SPORTS TEAMS WILL PROBABLY BE TOLD TO HAVE UNISEX LOCKER ROOMS AND SHOWERS. LUCKKILY OUR GOUVERNOR HAS A SET OF BALLS AND IS NOT BACKING DOWN TO DEMOCRATS DEMANDDS TO REPEAL THE LAW

Amen to that. This issue has made me love North Carolina. Good for them for fighting this disgusting liberal-driven insanity. And, as usual, the Democrats and celebrities support it. Springsteen can go piss in his hat for all I care.

Re: Target and transgenders - 09/16/16 08:24 PM

March Madness out, Ivy League in. Congratulations, North Carolina.
Posted By: helenwheels

Re: Target and transgenders - 09/16/16 08:50 PM

All caps posts always seem so well thought out and rational...

Meanwhile, non trans people keep on molesting kids. Target should ban them for everyone's safety.
Posted By: mightyhealthy

Re: Target and transgenders - 09/16/16 08:53 PM

Lol at you psychos getting upset because private organizations pull their business out of North Carolina.

They don't want to be associated with bigotry -- sorry! I thought you clowns loved the "free market"?

Too funny. Always so scared, lol.
Posted By: olivant

Re: Target and transgenders - 09/16/16 10:59 PM

Target's 2nd quarter sales have declined 7.2% according to Business Insider. However, the sales decline is largely a function of competition from Amazon and Walmart.

Re: Target and transgenders - 09/17/16 04:45 AM

Originally Posted By: mightyhealthy
Lol at you psychos getting upset because private organizations pull their business out of North Carolina.

They don't want to be associated with bigotry -- sorry! I thought you clowns loved the "free market"?

Gotta love the way you dishonestly spin the whole thing. It's a matter of mentally ill people (and that can't be denied) wanting to use bathrooms that don't correspond to their sex. But society is supposed to accommodate them and play along with their sickness because it's the politically correct thing to do. That's why these companies pulled out of North Carolina. All about public relations. They're moral cowards. And you support this nonsense but call us psychos and refer to common sense and decency as bigotry. Pull your head out off your ass.

Re: Target and transgenders - 09/17/16 05:29 AM

Moral causes, like basic human rights of the LGBT community, have learned how to use the free market to get justice.

Re: Target and transgenders - 09/17/16 05:31 PM

Originally Posted By: OakAsFan

Moral causes, like basic human rights of the LGBT community, have learned how to use the free market to get justice.

Their cause is anything but moral and it's not a basic human right to use a bathroom of the opposite sex.

The LGBT community has become what they've always whined about - intolerant bullies who want everything their way and anyone who disagrees with them and doesn't cow tow to their will is a "homophobe" or a "bigot." This bathroom issue is one of the best examples.

To show what a farce this all is, compare an anorexic. If somebody is starving themselves and thinks they're fat, but is just skin and bones, nobody questions if they are mentally ill and need help. But if someone thinks they're the opposite sex, suddenly society isn't supposed to recognize the mental illness on their part but applaud them for their bravery and play along with their delusion. It's all politically-driven bullshit by liberals.
Posted By: BillyBrizzi

Re: Target and transgenders - 09/17/16 07:14 PM

Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: OakAsFan

Their cause is anything but moral and it's not a basic human right to use a bathroom of the opposite sex.

The LGBT community has become what they've always whined about - intolerant bullies who want everything their way and anyone who disagrees with them and doesn't cow tow to their will is a "homophobe" or a "bigot." This bathroom issue is one of the best examples.

To show what a farce this all is, compare an anorexic. If somebody is starving themselves and thinks they're fat, but is just skin and bones, nobody questions if they are mentally ill and need help. But if someone thinks they're the opposite sex, suddenly society isn't supposed to recognize the mental illness on their part but applaud them for their bravery and play along with their delusion. It's all politically-driven bullshit by liberals.

Couldn't agree more on this one Ivy.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET