Home

Happy Thanksgiving

Posted By: Belmont

Happy Thanksgiving - 11/26/15 06:17 PM

To all you italians, dont fill up on all that fresh mozzerella, roasted red peppers, antipasto, italian bread, and manicotti. I dont want to hear you knuckleheads were to full to eat your grandmothers turkey that she slaved over a stove to cook.
Happy Thanksgiving
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: Happy Thanksgiving - 11/26/15 08:54 PM

Did you not see the other thread.. wink
Posted By: Fleming_Ave

Re: Happy Thanksgiving - 11/27/15 02:05 PM

Originally Posted By: Belmont
To all you italians, dont fill up on all that fresh mozzerella, roasted red peppers, antipasto, italian bread, and manicotti.

I like to eat all the Italian food on Thanksgiving, save the turkey for sandwiches. wink Happy Thanksgiving!
Posted By: Footreads

Re: Happy Thanksgiving - 11/27/15 02:47 PM

I had three of my kids and two of my Grand children over thanksgiving. I had a nice time.

When I was a kid when uncle tony came over. None of the kids were allowed to talk at the main table. We called it the uncle tony rule.

He did not want to hear kids bullshit while he was eating. What an uncle he was.

When my kids were little if they talked to much at the dinner table I would evoke the uncle tony rule.

I was telling them a story yestarday my sons say is it the uncle tony rule? I say no then I started to talk about what old Italians did at the table to make more room to eat. That was open up their pants. They heard that too.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET