Home

Does anybody really believe in the 9/11 conspiracy

Posted By: Revis_Knicks

Does anybody really believe in the 9/11 conspiracy - 09/06/14 06:41 PM

My friend was telling me about all these 9/11 conspiracies and to be honest I don't believe them. But I know there are many people who do. Does anybody on this forum believe this? This is obviously a sensitive subject. I know people who lost loved ones during that tragic day. I've done some research on why 9/11 wasn't a com privacy and I'm pretty convinced that it wasn't an inside job.
Posted By: Binnie_Coll

Re: Does anybody really believe in the 9/11 conspiracy - 09/06/14 10:53 PM

well. it was certainly strange, the way building no7 came down.it wasn't touched by anything, and just came straight down.very strange indeed.

Re: Does anybody really believe in the 9/11 conspiracy - 09/06/14 11:43 PM

I did some research on that. Apparently it was brought down because of all the debris from the other two buildings coming down on it. The article that I read explained it better than me.

Re: Does anybody really believe in the 9/11 conspiracy - 09/07/14 12:11 AM

well, you can see why so many conspiracy buffs, along with a few other things they have their points. I do have a question for you. in the building itself what happened to all the desks,chairs,there was nothing left. that's also strange. a lot of things give rise to a conspiracy, but the people will never know.
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: Does anybody really believe in the 9/11 conspiracy - 09/07/14 03:48 AM

Do you really need to create a new thread, did you not see there is already a thread for your 9/11 conspiracy beliefs..
Posted By: F_white

Re: Does anybody really believe in the 9/11 conspiracy - 09/07/14 10:56 AM

This thread is so disrespectful.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Does anybody really believe in the 9/11 conspiracy - 09/07/14 11:03 AM

Originally Posted By: F_white
This thread is so disrespectful.

Of course it is. Just like the other one. But I'm glad to see that most board members haven't taken the bait and commented.

Re: Does anybody really believe in the 9/11 conspiracy - 09/07/14 03:05 PM

I'm sorry if I offended anyone but this is a question that's been raised many times. Is it a disrespectful topic? Of course. So is the discussion of JFK conspiracies but nobody ever stops to change the subject when it comes to that topic. Like I said, I don't believe it was but I just wanted to see if anybody on this specific board really did believe that it was. It seems like it's this generation of kids who believe that it was a conspiracy. Maybe it's a form of rebellion by them but I really can't tell you. I think it's all a matter of over-analyzation.
Posted By: oldschool3

Re: Does anybody really believe in the 9/11 conspiracy - 09/07/14 03:31 PM

911 conspiracy theorists are like my wife....she believes in the Long Island medium.

Re: Does anybody really believe in the 9/11 conspiracy - 09/07/14 10:50 PM

sounds like a conspiracy
Posted By: TurkTorello

Re: Does anybody really believe in the 9/11 conspiracy - 09/10/14 08:33 PM

Nah
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET