Home

mICHELLE oBAMA

Posted By: bigboy

mICHELLE oBAMA - 06/06/14 04:46 PM

Rumor around here is that Michelle O. is going to run for Senate, maybe so she can seccede Hillary
Posted By: MaryCas

Re: mICHELLE oBAMA - 06/06/14 05:24 PM

Originally Posted By: bigboy
Rumor around here is that Michelle O. is going to run for Senate, maybe so she can seccede Hillary

If you mean succeed....I wonder if she would be a carpetbagger like Hillary and move to New York?
Posted By: olivant

Re: mICHELLE oBAMA - 06/06/14 05:28 PM

If so, she would contest Mark Kirk's Republican seat in Illinois. He is vulnerable, but she would face a primary challenge.

Re: mICHELLE oBAMA - 06/06/14 08:19 PM

Originally Posted By: MaryCas

If you mean succeed....I wonder if she would be a carpetbagger like Hillary and move to New York?
OOPS I used the wrong word. I meant follow. Illinois would probably be the most likely state for her as it is the most corrupt state and they have the connections there. I didn't know there were any Republicans in Illinois
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: mICHELLE oBAMA - 06/06/14 08:20 PM

Originally Posted By: MaryCas

Yeah, because that's what we need here. Another out of touch, carpet bagging politician, who doesn't understand the people in this city and in this state. But hey, maybe she'll move to Jersey and run down there tongue lol.
Posted By: klydon1

Re: mICHELLE oBAMA - 06/06/14 10:52 PM

If she decides to run for national office, Karl Rove would crap in his pants and suck his thumb.

Re: mICHELLE oBAMA - 06/06/14 10:58 PM

Hey Kly. On the subject of elections, Pittsburgh is joining with Philadelphia to try and bring the Democratic National Convention to Philadelphia in 2016.

Re: mICHELLE oBAMA - 06/06/14 11:01 PM

Originally Posted By: olivant
Hey Kly. On the subject of elections, Pittsburgh is joining with Philadelphia to try and bring the Democratic National Convention to Philadelphia in 2016.

I read that. It's as good a spot as any.

Re: mICHELLE oBAMA - 06/07/14 01:00 AM

Philly had it in 2000 for the Republicans. I don't think the Dems have held their convention there since the 1950s. It would be nice to see a convention in Pittsburgh.
Posted By: Footreads

Re: mICHELLE oBAMA - 06/07/14 03:08 AM

Good you know it has been a whole 6 yrs since Mrs. Obama said she is finally proud to be an American.

Re: mICHELLE oBAMA - 06/07/14 07:45 AM

If she does not run I guess Barack and Michelle will both go back to the law firm where they first met Sidley Austin in Chicago.

My wife worked for Sidley in the New York office.

Re: mICHELLE oBAMA - 06/07/14 09:12 AM

Pittsburgh is also a great city and the people there are really down to earth
Footreads- Michelle O lost her law license for undisclosed reasons. Also, the father of a law professor told me Mr. Obama was a guest lecturer rather than a full professor of law. Don't know if that's true or not since all records are sealed even though he wants into all of our records

Re: mICHELLE oBAMA - 06/07/14 10:03 AM

Don't know if that's true or not since all records are sealed even though he wants into all of our records

God knows I've been critical of President Obama, even though I was an early supporter of his. But as far as wanting into all our records? That's the American government. That's always been the American government. And it will always be the American government.

Dyed-in-the-wool Lefties were foaming at the mouth over the Patriot Act and Righties had no problem with it. Now that there's an overt liberal in the White House, the Lefties are okay with it and the Righties are foaming at the mouth over their "privacy." They're all sickening, hypocritical, partisan hacks, who let assholes like Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, John Boehner and Karl Rove lead them around like donkeys following a carrot.

These people clearly all deserve each other. Politicians and voters, both. Fuck them all.

Re: mICHELLE oBAMA - 06/07/14 10:29 AM

As usual, so many posts are exercises in exaggeration or insinuation. Colonel Jessup had a point: most people have no idea what it takes to defend a Nation. I would add that most people are unaware of the law and Constitutional interpretation.

By the way, president Obama was elected as President of the Harvard Law Review. He was elected by his fellow editors. With a JD, he taught at the Chicago Law School as a senior lecturer because he declined an offer of tenure. Since retiring, I've taught as an adjunct instructor having declined a tenured position. Tenured professors are required to do a heck of alot that adjuncts are not required to do.

Also, all student's records are sealed per FERPA which is federal law that severely limits access to educational records.
Posted By: getthesenets

Re: mICHELLE oBAMA - 06/07/14 12:19 PM

"Us versus them" political talk just manipulates people.

With the Obamas, on top of typical polarizing partisan nonsense.....subject of race is involved..which makes for even more polarizing.

I doubt that the First Lady will run for office but the leaking of the rumor ultimately serves some political goal. As Don Vito would say..the pezzonovante have people manipulated like marionettes.

Hillary is a career politico if you look up her background and Michelle is hardly that.

Re: mICHELLE oBAMA - 06/07/14 12:36 PM

Can you even imagine all the show girls Reid that homely bastard gets being the senator of Nevada.
Posted By: paprincess

Re: mICHELLE oBAMA - 06/07/14 06:36 PM

I adore Michelle Obama... loll poor Hilary... I woulda knocked the Jew's front two teeth out to make room for 5 or 6 more filthy cocks to shove in her mouth...
Posted By: SC

Re: mICHELLE oBAMA - 06/08/14 09:39 AM

Originally Posted By: paprincess
I adore Michelle Obama... loll poor Hilary... I woulda knocked the Jew's front two teeth out to make room for 5 or 6 more filthy cocks to shove in her mouth...

Is that all you see her as? A Jew? I take it that you're a woman and assuming so I think it's awfully sad that your take on this revolves around another woman's religion.

In any event, this is not the first time you singled out a religion for your vitriol. Don't do it again on these boards.

Re: mICHELLE oBAMA - 06/08/14 10:42 PM

I take it your a democrat and think you own this website?? Monica Lewinsky was Jewish and her parents were mortified when the democrat party/Bill Clinton wrote them a letter asking them for more money... this is America and last time I checked freedom of speech was still ok... if you have a problem with me and my posts then don't read them...

Re: mICHELLE oBAMA - 06/08/14 10:46 PM

And no I did not just view Monica Lewinski as a Jew but she was a liberal and a majority of the Jews are democrat/Liberals please check your statistics before you try and "forum check me..."

Re: mICHELLE oBAMA - 06/08/14 10:55 PM

And the award for Most Obnoxious Horse's Ass on the Board in the Ignoramus and Bigot Division goes to...

Re: mICHELLE oBAMA - 06/08/14 11:15 PM

And you guys all need to chill out... Michelle Obama is a very educated woman... the State of New York would be lucky... unless you would like Lewinsky to run in her place...

Re: mICHELLE oBAMA - 06/08/14 11:22 PM

And no I did not just view Monica Lewinski as a Jew but she was a liberal and a majority of the Jews are democrat/Liberals please check your statistics before you try and "forum check me..."

DING *** DING *** DING ***

Ooops, the Forum Check Alarm just went off. You've been forum checked. grin

Re: mICHELLE oBAMA - 06/08/14 11:26 PM

I take it your a democrat and think you own this website?? Monica Lewinsky was Jewish and her parents were mortified when the democrat party/Bill Clinton wrote them a letter asking them for more money... this is America and last time I checked freedom of speech was still ok... if you have a problem with me and my posts then don't read them...

By the way, no, I don't own these boards. I do moderate them however and freedom of the speech, as you see it, is NOT guaranteed here. We have board rules, and they're quite fair, that don't allow for the dissemination of garbage like you spew.
Posted By: ItalianForever

Re: mICHELLE oBAMA - 06/08/14 11:28 PM

Actually i think most Jews vote republican at this point.

Re: mICHELLE oBAMA - 06/08/14 11:29 PM

Originally Posted By: SC
You've been forum checked. grin

Forever?

Re: mICHELLE oBAMA - 06/08/14 11:30 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: SC
You've been forum checked. grin

Forever?

No. After all, we're not communists. shhh

Re: mICHELLE oBAMA - 06/08/14 11:32 PM

And no I did not just view Monica Lewinski as a Jew but she was a liberal and a majority of the Jews are democrat/Liberals

Not for nothing, but saying that Jews are liberals is as much a stereotype as saying that Italians are gangsters, or that the Irish are drunks.

Speaking as someone who worked in the Jewish community for twenty five years, in New York City no less, I've known Jews to the right of Ronald Reagan. And for that matter, I've met White men from the Deep South to the left of Bill Clinton. Point is, things aren't always as they seem.
Posted By: ItalianForever

Re: mICHELLE oBAMA - 06/08/14 11:44 PM

Right with you there pizza. My neighorhood growing up was all Jews and Italians. Tons of right wing Jews and tons of left wing Jews.

Re: mICHELLE oBAMA - 06/08/14 11:49 PM

Originally Posted By: ItalianForever
Right with you there pizza. My neighorhood growing up was all Jews and Italians. Tons of right wing Jews and tons of left wing Jews.

Exactly smile .

Re: mICHELLE oBAMA - 06/08/14 11:57 PM

Well there is no right wing Jews who are Repblicans where I live. Any way before Anthony Weiner started to show his Weiner to people. He would always act like he was tough guy in the congress. I knew it was bullshit.

My wife knew his mother. His mother worked in the school system. Anthony was a momma's boy. He had van type vehicle and it would go to different parts of Brooklyn and invite people to come in when he wanted to be reelected.

It was on Ave U and east 66 street near chase bank. I had to go to the bank and get cash out. It was that branch and I saw his van.

So I paid him a visit. After I left I thought he was going to cry. He was a weak pussy i should have took his money off him before I left.

I know there are tough Jews. My father was a tough Jew. But Anthony was not tough Jew.

Re: mICHELLE oBAMA - 06/09/14 08:11 AM

Originally Posted By: ItalianForever
Actually i think most Jews vote republican at this point.

Obama won the Jewish vote 69%-30% in 2012. He, Kerry, and Gore received over 70% of the Jewish vote (about 2 % of the electorate) in the three elections from 2000 to 2008. The margin will likely expand if Clinton runs in 2016.
Posted By: getthesenets

Re: mICHELLE oBAMA - 06/09/14 10:53 AM

Re: mICHELLE oBAMA - 06/09/14 11:04 AM

Now that is a tough Jew smile

My father was a piece of shit, but he was a tough guy. Right up to the minute when someone hung him and his brother from our back fire escape.
Posted By: cheech

Re: mICHELLE oBAMA - 06/09/14 05:12 PM

Originally Posted By: Footreads

My father was a piece of shit, but he was a tough guy. Right up to the minute when someone hung him and his brother from our back fire escape.

You never disappoint foot and I thank you for that

Re: mICHELLE oBAMA - 06/09/14 05:26 PM

Originally Posted By: cheech
Originally Posted By: Footreads

You never disappoint foot and I thank you for that

Yes, I believe that the ABC Family Channel has optioned Foot's life for a biopic.
Posted By: Sicilian Babe

Re: mICHELLE oBAMA - 06/09/14 10:03 PM

The only thing that I know for sure about Monica Lewinsky is that she had an inefficient dry-cleaner. wink

I think it's amusing that people are so critical of Monica. She was a 21 year old intern who was seduced by the most powerful man in the world, a man who had the habit of boinking anything that walked by. Yet, the vitriol is reserved for her and his wife, rarely for him. Interesting.

Re: mICHELLE oBAMA - 06/09/14 10:05 PM

Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
I think it's amusing that people are so critical of Monica. She was a 21 year old intern who was seduced by the most powerful man in the world, a man who had the habit of boinking anything that walked by. Yet, the vitriol is reserved for her and his wife, rarely for him. Interesting.

Not me, Babe. I hate all three of them lol.

Re: mICHELLE oBAMA - 06/25/14 04:47 PM

The POINT of my comment (ha ha I'm BAACCCKKK) is that Hilary Clinton is a career politician not necessarily a loving wife, and their marriage seemed more like a business arrangement than anything else. While Bill Clinton was a womanizer, like JFK, I think he was a decent president. The economy was suffering a lot less, at least we can say that... and yes there are both right and left winged Jewish people, however from what I was informed, AND I could be wrong a majority of the Jewish community in New York are democrats, whether or not Michelle Obama decides to run for senator or not we will see. Either way she does have a bright future in politics or anything else she decides to do for that matter as she was and is a well educated woman... even if her husband is part ARAB... OOOPSSS have I lost my privileges for another two weeks?? If so chat with you all later!!!
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET