Home

Louis From Ghost-busters Where is he now

Posted By: MikeyO

Louis From Ghost-busters Where is he now - 04/13/14 02:36 PM

Anyone remember Louis from Ghosterbusters I and II anyone know what the guy is up too?
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: Louis From Ghost-busters Where is he now - 04/13/14 03:31 PM

He recently released a comedy album in nearly a decaded. There was talk that he was going to be in a new Ghost-busters movie, but with Harold passing earlier this year, that does not seem like it is in the works anymore.
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: Louis From Ghost-busters Where is he now - 04/13/14 03:45 PM

From what i've read Rick Morris retired from Movies in the 90's as his wife passed and he quit the movies to look after his children. Now that his children are grown and at college he has no desire to make any more movies..He has his own production company and writes music..

Re: Louis From Ghost-busters Where is he now - 04/13/14 03:52 PM

Originally Posted By: DE NIRO
From what i've read Rick Morris retired from Movies in the 90's as his wife passed and he quit the movies to look after his children. Now that his children are grown and at college he has no desire to make any more movies..He has his own production company and writes music..

Oh ok I was watching ghosterbusters I and II and got always get a kick out of watching that shit. Why does Vigo want sigorany weavers baby I never got that ?

Re: Louis From Ghost-busters Where is he now - 04/13/14 04:16 PM

Been a long time since i saw those films,,

Re: Louis From Ghost-busters Where is he now - 04/14/14 03:40 PM

Been a long time since i saw those films,,

I'm sure you can download them on the net or watch them on youtube somewhere....

Re: Louis From Ghost-busters Where is he now - 04/14/14 04:53 PM

Maybe when i have children ill get round to watching them again..

Re: Louis From Ghost-busters Where is he now - 04/15/14 12:31 AM

Maybe when i have children ill get round to watching them again..

I don't know if your married or not or how old you are but considering your still thinking about having kids you should just slime her already
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET