Home

Posted By: Big_Tuna

New Member - 09/01/13 08:44 PM

Hey guys and girls, just wanted to introduce myself to everyone. My name is Mike and I'm so glad I found this site. I've been lurking for about a week or two, finally decided to join. I've been a mafia history fan for as long as I can remember, but really got into it about 15 years ago. It's been getting really hard to find any documentaries that I haven't already seen 20 times, so I look forward to chatting with everyone. I'm a big fan of the 5 families in NY, as well as the Chicago Outfit. I've been fascinated with the Bonnanos for a while, but have moved on to the Genoveses now. Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
Posted By: NickyEyes1

Re: New Member - 09/01/13 08:50 PM

Welcome to the boards Mike!
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: New Member - 09/01/13 08:57 PM

Welcome to the boards, enjoy and behave yourself.. wink

Re: New Member - 09/01/13 08:57 PM

Originally Posted By: NickyEyes1
Welcome to the boards Mike!

Thanks Nicky, I've been hooked since I found this place.

Re: New Member - 09/01/13 09:02 PM

Originally Posted By: DE NIRO
Welcome to the boards, enjoy and behave yourself.. wink

Thanks DE NIRO, I've learned that you get a lot farther in life when you play well with others.
Posted By: Camarel

Re: New Member - 09/01/13 09:16 PM

Welcome to the boards Big Tuna smile . I've been here for over a year and i think this is the first introduction thread i have seen lol.

Re: New Member - 09/01/13 09:40 PM

Originally Posted By: Camarel
Welcome to the boards Big Tuna smile . I've been here for over a year and i think this is the first introduction thread i have seen lol.

Thanks Camarel, I plan on hanging out here for a while, so I wanted to show respect from the start.
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: New Member - 09/01/13 09:42 PM

Where are you from?

Re: New Member - 09/01/13 10:26 PM

Originally Posted By: DE NIRO
Where are you from?

I live in upstate South Carolina, about an hour south of Charlotte.
Posted By: bigboy

Re: New Member - 09/01/13 10:52 PM

Welcome to the forum Tuna. I am also rather new and find this site very interesting. Seems like a lot of good people on here. I have learned a lot and am sure you will too. Assume you are from around Greenville SC area??

Re: New Member - 09/02/13 02:29 AM

Yep, I'm the halfway point between Greenville and Charlotte. The history of LCN has been an obsession for a long time, stoked to be hanging with some fellow enthusiast!
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: New Member - 09/02/13 03:04 AM

Welcome, Mike. We hope to see many thoughtful posts from you. smile
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: New Member - 09/02/13 02:14 PM

Welcome aboard Mike!!!

smile

TIS
Posted By: Mark

Re: New Member - 09/02/13 02:36 PM

Good to have you in the social club, Mike. Pull up a chair and we'll pour you a drink and deal you in.

Re: New Member - 09/02/13 06:42 PM

Thanks everyone! Cheers and Happy Labor day!
Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas

Re: New Member - 09/03/13 07:22 AM

Welcome Mike. I have a son called Mike, cool name cool
Posted By: TheIsland

Re: New Member - 09/03/13 08:36 AM

Originally Posted By: Mark
Good to have you in the social club, Mike. Pull up a chair and we'll pour you a drink and deal you in.

Mark make that two chair's and you mine going across the street for me and grabbing me a pack of smokes
Posted By: MaryCas

Re: New Member - 09/03/13 10:05 PM

In this vast world of social media you have stumbled upon a unique gem. The members cover a wide variety of weirdness, but in a nice way, and we have lively, intelligent repartee (sp). Some members actually are Red Sox fans! There are also some Right Wingers and Left Wingers and Wing Dingers. Don't be hesitant to ask a question or make an observation about the Godfather movies. Some of us old crows have read them a hundred times, but just like our fixation at watching that crazy movie again, we relish the thought of discussing it ONE MORE TIME. BTW, don't let the avatar and name fool you, I'm a straight male, married 38 years, and I have grandchildren, so don't try to pick me up lol Enjoy the land of GBB.
Posted By: Mignon

Re: New Member - 09/03/13 11:20 PM

Welcome to our BB Family Mike. You will meet some wonderful people here.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET